Sign in to follow this  
LINGGUZI

the difference between Japan reiki & Taoist Qi

I think Lin Aiwei wrote something really interesting about his experiences with Reiki. Type Lin Aiwei Reiki in the search...

Do some people have the experience of distant Reiki?

People who do not have real skills who sending remote Reiki will undermine their health and even death.

Some of China's Qigong teachers also died for this reason.

So they decided to teach students to be healthy.

I dont know a thing about Reiki but i noticed difference between some chinese and some japanese internal energy development. Qigong/Neikung masters in legends are like supermans, have many skills "beyond" and all that. Morihei Ueshiba has told in an interview in his last years that despite his age he still have a body of a teenager and looks sexy (health aspect of his training) but later i saw an interview of Morihei Ueshiba's disciple - Kochi Tohei who was involved in Aikido-Ki and he mentioned that he was very close with his teacher and was spending a lot of time with him and he can honestly say that Morihei Ueshiba didn't have any supernatural powers.

Reiki before it hit the "west" had techniques that are similar to Chi Kung & Nei Kung.

Reiki Works

And if you have a background in Chi Kung or Kokoro it works even better.

Reiki makes channels and upper chakras open more easily and helps rum energy smoother.

There are some flakey reiki folks and then there are some real deal folks.

Peace

s

Find a teacher, my friend.

The name really doesn't matter- it's there without us naming, and the only thing that we can shape is our perceptions.

Also, people can obviously be hurt if someone pumps them full of energy that is not 'refined'. This happens with any system of energy. You can have the best of intentions, but it won't help someone if you are moving low energy through a gunked up system.

Find a teacher, my friend.

The name really doesn't matter- it's there without us naming, and the only thing that we can shape is our perceptions.

Also, people can obviously be hurt if someone pumps them full of energy that is not 'refined'. This happens with any system of energy. You can have the best of intentions, but it won't help someone if you are moving low energy through a gunked up system.

I had reiki lvl one training in supposed "authentic" japanese reiki.

It was nice.

There were 2 main meditations u do every day. Gassho Kokyu Ho which is a meditation in prayer mudra. U breathe in energy (reiki healing energy) into the hands, going into your heart, and into the hara, and then, back out. This revitalizes you, energizes u, etc.

Then the other was.. I forgot the name. You basically sit, with palms up. And you imagine breathing in energy and receiving energy from the palms facing up, and collecting into the dantian, and then shooting back out in all directions circulating all throughout your body.

Then there are also a couple of mudras to take in mind.

There's also a cleansing technique which looks like you're sweeping your hands across your body.

To do a healing u must start by going into prayer mudra, and then hold your hands up above you to receive healing reiki energy, or to become a conduit for it, ie as an initiating move. Then you just place your hands on the place that needs to be healed and 'let the energy flow through you and into the area you want to heal for a time. as long as you feel is necessary.

uhm.. not sure what else I left out. I have the manual at home somewhere.

Edited by Non

Sign in to follow this