Sign in to follow this  
neimad

tribe

who do you surround yourself with?

are they like minded people with a similar interest in self-development/progress/evolution?

when you made a conscious choice to pursue a path of evolution did you find you had to give up old friends that were not interested in development?

did you find that new people who could challenge you and have you provide challenge to them began to enter your life?

i believe that as everything speeds up that tribe is going to quickly become something of great importance.....

how many people out there are ready to embrace the idea of communal style living where fellow inhabitants work towards higher goals and ideals? where children are co-educated by all inhabitants and people of all ages mingle freely together.

how many people think it can and will work?

who do you surround yourself with?

are they like minded people with a similar interest in self-development/progress/evolution?

when you made a conscious choice to pursue a path of evolution did you find you had to give up old friends that were not interested in development?

did you find that new people who could challenge you and have you provide challenge to them began to enter your life?

Very timely comments for me personally. I'm going through a change where I'm dropping alot of energy wasting friends from my life. Interesting..

T

I'd agree that there's something to this, but be careful on focusing on the external conditions as it can be dizzying. It's simpler and more empowering to focus on feeling better and better. As you raise your vibration, external conditions will evolve naturally.

Edited by Yoda

I have both cultivators and non in my life. Closer friendships with the cultivators, much harder to find though.

how many people out there are ready to embrace the idea of communal style living where fellow inhabitants work towards higher goals and ideals? where children are co-educated by all inhabitants and people of all ages mingle freely together.

how many people think it can and will work?

Intentional Communities. Checkit.

Sign in to follow this