enouch

SHAOLIN STEEL CHEST! M.M.A. LOOK OUT!

A guy demoing real iron chest...not to many m.m.a. fighters could do this or take this. Watch the form, learn the, form it contains many secrets for those with a discerning eye. He has several qi-gung books but I haven'tread them yet so can't comment, on the whole not bad.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD75-zRluy0&feature=related zRluy0&feature=related

Most likely shaolin hard qi-gung, soft power developed by bagua is suppose to be able to drop most shaolin forms.

Edited by enouch

A guy demoing real iron chest...not to many m.m.a. fighters could do this or take this. Watch the form, learn the, form it contains many secrets for those with a discerning eye. He has several qi-gung books but I haven'tread them yet so can't comment, on the whole not bad.

zRluy0&feature=related

Most likely shaolin hard qi-gung, soft power developed by bagua is suppose to be able to drop most shaolin forms.

Sorry here is the demo

Looked more like iron abdomen :) . Anyway, I was wondering, did you mean bagua training enables one to penetrate shaolin iron body technique?

Have you read Traditional Wing Chun by Grandmaster Ip Chun featuring Michael Tse? In it Ip Chun tells a story about his father (Ip Man) defeating a women's hard chi kung using his one inch punch, basically sunk it in to her lower abdomen & she just collapsed & he had to prescribe herbs for her recovery.

Some say Wing Chun is a hard style but apparently it's most effective soft.

A guy demoing real iron chest...not to many m.m.a. fighters could do this or take this. Watch the form, learn the, form it contains many secrets for those with a discerning eye. He has several qi-gung books but I haven'tread them yet so can't comment, on the whole not bad.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD75-zRluy0&feature=related zRluy0&feature=related

Impressive ... be sure to let us know when he steps into the octogon ;)

Yeah that's in "Shaolin Martial Arts" a Chang Cheh movie with the Deadly Venoms - so they have to learn the one inch punch because then there is not time for the special qigong breathing.

This is my teacher shifu shi yan lei, I learnt steel jacket qi qong from him which is actually the real yi jin jing and I also learnt xi sui jing.

His steel body is SERIOUS but it takes a lot of dedicated training. You need to do qi qong twice a day plus external training at least once a day.

I developed a good steel body , but sexual desire and ejaculation causes serious set backs. Really , a person needs to have control over their sexual desire or they cant progress in this type of training. Ive been training on and off for almost 4 years, but my self discipline over sexual desire is the problem.

Even the actual training requires serious effort. Its very painful to begin with and you can also cause serious damage to yourself.

It needs to be continious like blowing air in to a baloon. As soon as you stop filling the baloon with air, and fail to close its opening, you will loose all the air you put in. If you stop training for even 10 days, you need to re start, which I have done too many bloody times!

Out of respect to my agreement with him, I cant explain or teach how to train in steel jacket and as I have not been disciplined enough to reach my capabilities, I dont really have the right to either. But I'll get there.

I would reccomend anyone who wants to learn real authentic shaolin qi qong or any of the 72 styles to check out his website www.shifuyanlei.co.uk. We can train our bodies to train our minds, but sometimes we need to train our minds to train our bodies, this is the case with shaoiln steel jacket.

Out of interest, Dr Yang jwing mings book "QiQong, the secret of youth" is a very good source for somone interested in yi jin jing or xi sui jing, but he lacks practicle experience as he honestly admits.

This is my teacher shifu shi yan lei, I learnt steel jacket qi qong from him which is actually the real yi jin jing and I also learnt xi sui jing.

His steel body is SERIOUS but it takes a lot of dedicated training. You need to do qi qong twice a day plus external training at least once a day.

I developed a good steel body , but sexual desire and ejaculation causes serious set backs. Really , a person needs to have control over their sexual desire or they cant progress in this type of training. Ive been training on and off for almost 4 years, but my self discipline over sexual desire is the problem.

Even the actual training requires serious effort. Its very painful to begin with and you can also cause serious damage to yourself.

It needs to be continious like blowing air in to a baloon. As soon as you stop filling the baloon with air, and fail to close its opening, you will loose all the air you put in. If you stop training for even 10 days, you need to re start, which I have done too many bloody times!

Out of respect to my agreement with him, I cant explain or teach how to train in steel jacket and as I have not been disciplined enough to reach my capabilities, I dont really have the right to either. But I'll get there.

I would reccomend anyone who wants to learn real authentic shaolin qi qong or any of the 72 styles to check out his website www.shifuyanlei.co.uk. We can train our bodies to train our minds, but sometimes we need to train our minds to train our bodies, this is the case with shaoiln steel jacket.

Out of interest, Dr Yang jwing mings book "QiQong, the secret of youth" is a very good source for somone interested in yi jin jing or xi sui jing, but he lacks practicle experience as he honestly admits.

Your sifu is unusually buff and his physique could easily stack up against top "external" MMA fighters.

shifuyanleiimg2.jpgfrank-shamrock-cung-le.jpeg

Is this due to calisthenics, qigong or what? Or does he also do some type of "modern" bodybuilding and use any supplements?

Yes he's in excellent shape. He does not do any weight training and his callesthenics are moderate. I know many mma fighters and wrestlers and their callesthenics workouts are far more intense than his. His build is from yi jin jing training and xi sui jing training. A mix of internal and external. I dont like to exaggerate a persons abilities and im not in to the supernatural stuff, but he is rock solid. I have trained in various martial arts before training with him, and I was strong and tough, but even when I kick his thigh with my shin, which usually drops most people, it is MY shin that is in pain. This is from real yi jin jing.

He doesnt take any supplements, not even protein. He says, "the only secret is hard work" and this is the absolute truth. If you look at the picture you posted , you can see its a different type of muscular physique. Not pumped up buff muscle made from lifting weights. It is a solid , dense , rock like muscle. Normal muscle from body building looks good and can be hard and dense , but it is not solid and able to function like steel body. This is one of the benefits of shaoiln yi jin jing, to make the body stronger than steel. It will not be stronger than steel, but it will be far more solid than a body built by weights or callesthenics. Just look at the muscle on his shins and calves ! lol

Yes he's in excellent shape. He does not do any weight training and his callesthenics are moderate. I know many mma fighters and wrestlers and their callesthenics workouts are far more intense than his. His build is from yi jin jing training and xi sui jing training. A mix of internal and external. I dont like to exaggerate a persons abilities and im not in to the supernatural stuff, but he is rock solid. I have trained in various martial arts before training with him, and I was strong and tough, but even when I kick his thigh with my shin, which usually drops most people, it is MY shin that is in pain. This is from real yi jin jing.

He doesnt take any supplements, not even protein. He says, "the only secret is hard work" and this is the absolute truth. If you look at the picture you posted , you can see its a different type of muscular physique. Not pumped up buff muscle made from lifting weights. It is a solid , dense , rock like muscle. Normal muscle from body building looks good and can be hard and dense , but it is not solid and able to function like steel body. This is one of the benefits of shaoiln yi jin jing, to make the body stronger than steel. It will not be stronger than steel, but it will be far more solid than a body built by weights or callesthenics. Just look at the muscle on his shins and calves ! lol

I agree, just comparing his pics to 2 MMA stars known for their conditioning (Frank Shamrock & Cung Le), his muscles look bright & inflated while theirs look dull & deflated. Guess that "shiny inflated" look must be due to QI! :D

And very interesting how his are built primarily from qigong! Maybe I need to get his book..

So, what's his diet like then? Is he vegetarian?

Edited by vortex

He eats meat as he chose to be a shaolin disciple rather than a shaoiln monk, he has a normal healthy diet, natural and mostly organic. Hes good at mixing traditional with modern training methods.

His glow and power is from serious qi qong training. There is yi jin jing for health and then there is yi jin jing for martial arts. His book explains this and shows authentic Shaolin ba duan jing qi qong form.

Hm.. Yeah the density of the muscle is the most important.. Even after I stopped working out I kept my physique (I work out again now). But anyway it lasted me for times I needed it and im a bit puzzled when people are surprised. Anyway thanks for joining in the conversation shaolin very informative =D

Like Bruce Lee's :)

Thanks for the video. I'm practicing Hung gar kung fu, and we do too some of this body conditioning and qigong, even though not that strong :P

The instructional video stuff on the web looks very interesting too!

The only part of Iron Bodyparts skill truely impress me is Iron Balls and these videos when one monk kicks another one between legs many times :lol: Out of jokes, it's really practical because groin are men's green kryptonite :D

hehe ^_^