Sign in to follow this  
Maharasa

Stealing Life Force

I have an unusually low life force that recently has been getting lower. Last night while I was sleeping and semi conscious in my sleep state, I became aware of a presence in my room which then seemed to swoop down over me and literally I felt it suck the life force from my mouth. I have never experienced anything like it and I awoke with a start. It all happened very quickly and I have no experience in dealing with this particular type of being/person. I have been aware of many beings for a long time but the nature and energetic imprint of this one is quite unique and is not like any that I have detected before though I strongly suspect it has been around me for a while draining my life force. It feels like a highly intelligent being that has been doing this for a long time not only to me but this is how it survives and thrives. I know there are some masters who would be able to assist me with this so if anyone knows an authentic, heart centered master who would be skilled to assist me with this I would appreciate the feedback.

Many thanks

Well if there are new people in your area -- in your house, etc. that could be it. At night people have their spirit move down to the liver and it makes them more susceptible to other spirits since in our sleep we do astral travel without realizing it. So you can rebuild your energy from black food since it's high in iron -- like black beans. Or you can eat meat. Then you can train to sit in full-lotus to protect yourself. A quick technique is to put your index finger to your thumb -- that will close off your channels since that your energy is not lost as easily. You can also do chanting -- "Om Mani Padme Hum" --

I have an unusually low life force that recently has been getting lower. Last night while I was sleeping and semi conscious in my sleep state, I became aware of a presence in my room which then seemed to swoop down over me and literally I felt it suck the life force from my mouth. I have never experienced anything like it and I awoke with a start. It all happened very quickly and I have no experience in dealing with this particular type of being/person. I have been aware of many beings for a long time but the nature and energetic imprint of this one is quite unique and is not like any that I have detected before though I strongly suspect it has been around me for a while draining my life force. It feels like a highly intelligent being that has been doing this for a long time not only to me but this is how it survives and thrives. I know there are some masters who would be able to assist me with this so if anyone knows an authentic, heart centered master who would be skilled to assist me with this I would appreciate the feedback.

Many thanks

Thank you for your reply and insights and there are no new people in my area. This is not someone astrally traveling, as I mentioned above I am familiar with other types of beings etc this one was very unique, its purpose is to survive by draining life force, that was clear. While I thank you for your insights they are not correct in this case.

Once again if anyone can point me in the direction of a very highly skilled, authentic, heart based master who can assist me I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Do you smoke marijuana or any other energy affecting substances?

Off course not, nor do I smoke cigarettes, no alcohol, not even caffeine. I live a very clean lifestyle. I do understand that certain entities tend to feed off people with addictions and while working with people with addictions in the past I have come across these particular kind of entities many times, this was not one of those, as I said before it had a very unique energy signature that I had not come across before. Once again, what I am asking is for someone to point me in the direction of a very highly skilled master with great integrity and heart.

Thanks

Do you smoke marijuana or any other energy affecting substances?

Off course not, nor do I smoke cigarettes, no alcohol, not even caffeine. I live a very clean lifestyle. I do understand that certain entities tend to feed off people with addictions and while working with people with addictions in the past I have come across these particular kind of entities many times, this was not one of those, as I said before it had a very unique energy signature that I had not come across before. Once again, what I am asking is for someone to point me in the direction of a very highly skilled master with great integrity and heart.

Thanks

There are many things out there.

You have to describe the situation in more detail. Like, what were you doing before you went to bed? What kind of house do you live in and how old is it? What is the general landscape around your home? Do you have power lines or a fuse box near your bed? Did you have a highly emotional day? Are you actively meditating? If so, what type? Are you in a relationship? Roommates? Family? Did you visit anyone that day? If not comfortable over public forum, then you can find my email rather easily.

A very simple way to purify the room is with rose water. Just make a very diluted spray and walk around the room and spray the tops of the corners and all of the entrances. Rose is the scent of saints. Its like spraying skunk urine for disembodied entities.

Its a very quick fix and can at least get you an excellent night sleep until we figure out where it originates from...

:)

Once again if anyone can point me in the direction of a very hlpighly skilled, authentic, heart based master who can assist me I would appreciate it.

Thanks

In general around here people would point you in the direction of Santiago(vajrasattva), fiveelementaltao or possibly Yamu. F.E.T has already responded on this thread and seems to have done a lot of work in the area in question for some years, you can ask him for the details, or the others.

There are things you can do yourself, but I get that you really want someone to help you.

Hope it's some help.

Well you've taken the first step, which is finding a guru/adept who is well versed in that matter.

In the mean time you will most definitely want to find a tape of a powerful mantra, like AUM or OM MANI PADME HUM.

Have it play on and on in your room while you are sleeping. It should help at least for the meantime.

In the mean time you will most definitely want to find a tape of a powerful mantra, like AUM or OM MANI PADME HUM.

No.

Our energy, genes and soul are conditioned to Christian religious and mystic programming...

So, next time, ask/shout for Jesus's help... I'm not kidding. You will be in for a big surprise.

No.

Our energy, genes and soul are conditioned to Christian religious and mystic programming...

So, next time, ask/shout for Jesus's help... I'm not kidding. You will be in for a big surprise.

Bizzarely that's true. I'm no Christian but the big 'J' has got some skills. I don't know that it's genetic though Little1, although I can't say for sure.

The J Man came to my aid once fighting a very nasty demon. He is no slouch... No Siree! His name does carry power. I have never seen more fear than in that Demon's eyes when he saw Jesus! It is too bad that most of those who ride on his coat tails have no idea what he taught...

Considering that much of our "culture" (spiritual or otherwise) is often a melting pot - I don't think we can make hard and fast generalizations or absolute statements about how another should proceed in the situation that has been brought up; other than general pointers and or help.

Maharasa, as you know you will have to search and pray deep for the particular help that you are asking for and make it happen, thus even if someone here gave you the best of tips (and the names of people) the internet still has limits which I believe you already know...

Having said that, - yes - Master Jesus is a living cosmic torch of an unlimited, divine Holy light, further what He opens none can close and what He closes none can open.

Best wishes,

Om

Many thanks

This happened to me once when I first moved into the house I'm in. I woke up to a feeling of the most extreme fatigue you could imagine, as if I was literally dying, and above my head was what looked like a tornado and it was twirling down into my mouth. This all happened for about 5 seconds when I called out to be surrounded by GOD's light and as soon as I said that the whole thing condensed and vanished. It was really crazy and it's never happed again although I smudge and burn frankenscense regularly. Actually, besides telling my mother I've never mentioned this before.

No.

Yes?

Maybe?

I'm sorry for being absolutely wrong.

You know best. I should stop my qigong too altogether. It's not christian.

Yes?

Maybe?

I'm sorry for being absolutely wrong.

You know best. I should stop my qigong too altogether. It's not christian.

Ok Kaliyuga, but is the sarcasm really needed or productive? (for your way that works for you and which could be stated as such, for a counterpoint or alternative?)

Om

Guest paul walter

I was told to say "Jesus' blood cover me" the next time my insane 'partner' beat me up by some born-agains (Chinese ex-drug addict saved by Jesus and wife--they also wanted to hold an exorcism for the girl). So I did and what do you know--blood did cover me, except it was my own.... no kidding. Paul.

Sign in to follow this