Non

can females lose energy during a climax?

I was just wondering.. because I've read that females don't lose energy, or at least as much as men do when they climax and that this puts her at an advantage over the male.

I've also heard that some women can ejaculate, so could she lose as much energy as a male during this ejaculation, or at least, somewhat more than the non-ejaculatory orgasms?

Perhaps she can lose as much energy if she just has more and more and more sex? Would it perhaps equal the amount of male energy loss if we also take into account menstruation?

I've just always wondered this...

Especially as regards if men masturbate, and tend to be weaker because they do it alone, ie without a partner to perhaps make up for some of that energy loss, or at least to understand. Why? Well, if women aren't aware and men lose energy, doesn't that put the men at risk of being judged as weak around or in close proximity of ejaculation periods?

Perhaps women also lose as much energy but it's just so drawn out and over a longer period of time, that it's just not as noticeable? Well, anyways, women are much more allowed to be weak, than men. And they dont become more "masculine" whenever they do have orgasms, or menstruate, just as men might become more 'feminine' or whatever whenever they ejaculate.

Perhaps, during menstruation, that all changes?

I've also read that, if a woman can do the 6th tibetan rite, the right way, over time, she can actually stop the menstruation process, but that might mean that she also transmutes her sexual energy?

I dunno whatever. But I do know women have the tendency to judge a man, and if most men masturbate, and don't make up for it, then there's a lot of weak and effeminate men as least around the time they ejaculate. But maybe they can "make up" for it by seeming "stronger". hah... or eh.. whatever. Perhaps even aggressive. And men do tend to be dominant and aggressive at times, solely for the woman's opinion, or for territory because they are so damned stressed that they cannot come up with any better way to live or deal with 'problems' than to start wars and kill each other, etc.

And so all these wars, and weaknesses. All because of the lack of sexual mastery. And they think they know what "masculinity" is, when most of the time it's simply a made up concept, of their own minds. And women fall for it.

Regards

Edited by Non

Guest paul walter

I was just wondering.. because I've read that females don't lose energy, or at least as much as men do when they climax and that this puts her at an advantage over the male.

I've also heard that some women can ejaculate, so could she lose as much energy as a male during this ejaculation, or at least, somewhat more than the non-ejaculatory orgasms?

Perhaps she can lose as much energy if she just has more and more and more sex? Would it perhaps equal the amount of male energy loss if we also take into account menstruation?

Especially as regards if men masturbate, and tend to be weaker because they do it alone, ie without a partner to perhaps make up for some of that energy loss, or at least to understand. Why? Well, if women aren't aware and men lose energy, doesn't that put the men at risk of being judged as weak around or in close proximity of ejaculation periods?

Perhaps women also lose as much energy but it's just so drawn out and over a longer period of time, that it's just not as noticeable? Well, anyways, women are much more allowed to be weak, than men. And they dont become more "masculine" whenever they do have orgasms, or menstruate, just as men might become more 'feminine' or whatever whenever they ejaculate.

I've also read that, if a woman can do the 6th tibetan rite, the right way, over time, she can actually stop the menstruation process, but that might mean that she also transmutes her sexual energy?

I dunno whatever. But I do know women have the tendency to judge a man, and if most men masturbate, and don't make up for it, then there's a lot of weak and effeminate men as least around the time they ejaculate. But maybe they can "make up" for it by seeming "stronger". hah... or eh.. whatever. Perhaps even aggressive. And men do tend to be dominant and aggressive at times, solely for the woman's opinion, or for territory because they are so damned stressed that they cannot come up with any better way to live or deal with 'problems' than to start wars and kill each other, etc.

And so all these wars, and weaknesses. All because of the lack of sexual mastery. And they think they know what "masculinity" is, when most of the time it's simply a made up concept, of their own minds. And women fall for it.

Regards

Hey Non--what you're about to get is a big long post from Drew that will confirm your sense of being a victim vis-a-vis females and the whole male/female power dynamic and it will make you feel like shit. Don't say I didn't warn you ;) . There are other ways out of the conundrum. Paul.

Hey Non--what you're about to get is a big long post from Drew that will confirm your sense of being a victim vis-a-vis females and the whole male/female power dynamic and it will make you feel like shit. Don't say I didn't warn you ;) . There are other ways out of the conundrum. Paul.

Well that yea, but then there's also the whole alien annunaki and reptoid government political and exopolitical conspiracy theories, and the supposed 'hyperversals', 'verdants', etc. that might also be contributing to the whole damn scenario on this planet we call "earth" and might affect our lives.

:)

Edited by Non

It doesn't matter who loses energy during sex - what matters is if you're practicing something good. If you are, then you don't lose energy. If you aren't, and are stuck on thoughts about losing energy during sex, you will lose tons of energy even when you're not having sex.

So practice is the key. Just do it.

Guest paul walter

Well that yea, but then there's also the whole alien annunaki and reptoid government political and exopolitical conspiracy theories, and the supposed 'hyperversals', 'verdants', etc. that might also be contributing to the whole damn scenario on this planet we call "earth" and might affect our lives.

:)

If you want to take them all on you'd better get some high-tech weaponry pronto :( , otherwise just get strong in yourself and all this stuff won't bother you so much. It's not your job to save the world unless you do it by saving (purifying) yourself first, then the world changes and everything takes its rightful place. I wouldn't worry so much about the world stealing your jing--it's the mind that gives it away for free everytime we give into fear and worry. And yes, that is how the culture has been engineered-to pray on and damage the lower chakras so we are slaves to ungroundednes and sex obsession. It works a treat. Non, don't underestimate the power of the mind to play into energetic deficiencies and imbalances and therefore exaggerate their already considerable power over us. What can be taken from us can only be if we 'give' it. It's difficult to live a 'new' paradigm of health when the culture reinforces the old patterns of exploitation/death/fear of death every moment, but that is the job each individual has to work at. It's your life that is at stake so it is worth getting on with the work since not only will no-one else do it for you but they will actively discourage you no end. Make use of your time on TTB to reinforce what you already know is true and to work towards having the courage to make the next step you obviously have to make. Nothing can touch yo if you are empty and full of light--the evil passes through without touching you and there are no places for shadows to appear. Paul.

I only lose energy when I ejaculate or have a heart chakra orgasm. Other women here have different experiences. In my experience I seem to gain energy from having vaginal orgasms, particularly ones from flexing my PC muscles.

I only lose energy when I ejaculate or have a heart chakra orgasm. Other women here have different experiences. In my experience I seem to gain energy from having vaginal orgasms, particularly ones from flexing my PC muscles.

Well there you have it.

Is that only when with a live male partner, or also if just using a toy?

Or what about if with a live male partner who didn't ejac?

It doesn't matter who loses energy during sex - what matters is if you're practicing something good. If you are, then you don't lose energy. If you aren't, and are stuck on thoughts about losing energy during sex, you will lose tons of energy even when you're not having sex.

Now THAT'S some good advice. Yes I am biased towards Scott. Nice warm, sunny guy.

I read Drew's stuff and I think "Huh, why not?" Then I was going to do a "text" translation of some of it that could maybe capture the ideas in a way that could be more "down to earth," then I realized that you Non, were already sort of translating it. How many translators does it take to completely devoid a text of meaning <_< ? How many to skew it to one's own ends?

An example as a proximity topic (actually OT but I can't really be bothered to start up a new thread;-)) I see (my theory) "repenting" is bringing mindful awareness to one's actions that cause oneself and others sorrow- hopefully with the aim of forgiving (oneself and others) and correcting them. While I enjoy explanations and theories (ways of seeing) as much as the next person, sometimes I just have to throw them away in favour of what's good.

There's always time to go back and look at the theories once you've solved the problem. If I were to say to you "Here's "my" psychology 101 - on the formation of the ego and related belief-structure" then told you you can actually just drop it - or even change it into something you'd enjoy more, would you?

Now if the theories HELP you - enjoy!

I agree that there is no universal rule; women are different. I have always lost energy from ordinary genital orgasms, but the longer I practice, the less noticeable the loss is. Valley orgasm works differently, of course.

I agree that there is no universal rule; women are different.

Cool, just like men :) And even for individuals the answer is often "it depends" Sometimes I feel energised, sometimes I feel depleted. KAP is making energised a more common feeling for me.

Yes. Share the love :D

There is a general even exchange between partners, male and female.

The male donates yang qi, the woman donates yin qi.

If a male knows how to properly heat a woman over a period of time, then the situation is ideal.

A slow boil is much better than a short explosion. For certain types. (there is always an exception)

A male loses his primary hormone and jing constitution through ejaculation.

But when you are young, you can play around more.

A woman loses her jing through menstruation primarily. Their system is set up to "receive" primarily through climaxes that pull qi up and into them. The movement of the pelvic region is such to propagate sperm retention into the cervix. So generally, up and in.

A man goes out and away.

Unless he learns to be more like a woman, and retain his energetic and physical ejaculation an make things go up and inside...

Then it becomes a blissful game of tug o' war.

:blush:

Is that only when with a live male partner, or also if just using a toy?

Or what about if with a live male partner who didn't ejac?

Well of course I gain energy from a partner who ejaculates inside me. That has to do with his orgasm, not my orgasm.

In my case, cul de sac orgasms and clitoral orgasms are neutral. If I lose any energy it is negligible. The orgasms that create energy are G-spot orgasms, and only a particular kind. I guess I haven't really thought about it this specifically before. I can have four types of G-spot orgasms:

1.) Stimulating my G-spot with a handheld toy (or cock) where I am just being passive.

2.) Stimulating my G-spot with a handheld toy (or cock) where I am just being passive and I ejaculate.

3.) Flexing my PC muscles around a thing, for example my Gyneflex, a mooncup, a stone egg (flexing causes it to move around), or a cock.

4.) Flexing my PC muscles when my vagina is empty.

Only the last two types create energy. #4 orgasms are the strongest for creating energy, although #3 orgasms come close if I am flexing around a penis. Haven't had enough practice in the latter type to really make a definitive answer on strength, usually if I get to that point my partner is not interested in quietly lying there with an erection. :D

I can return energy to my partner either through receiving his ejaculatory energy through my own cul de sac orgasm and channeling it up and out through my chest into his chest, or doing the same thing with my own energy I have generated through flexing orgasms.

Does that make sense?

Regards

yeah, a woman can lose energy if she has sex with a men that has sensibly more energy than her.

Generally after a sexual exchange the partner with a deeper practice will walk out with more energy.

"To who has shall be given".

And from a weird point of view, it does feel right.

Does that make sense?

It makes perfect sense. Thanks for being so detailed. I think I need to strengthen my PC muscles. :)

To be honest, I think all the talk one reads about comparative advantage, and the ensuing idea that sex is a power game or tug of war between partners, is missing the point. We practice to transform desire into bliss (and if we seek enlightenment, to transform bliss into nonconceptuality). Withholding orgasm is counterproductive until one has begun the process of transformation as it just leads to more desire, and too much desire makes the process a great deal more difficult at first. Once the process of transformation is well underway and feels easy, retaining energy through withholding orgasm can be beneficial, but it should never become such an obsession that one worries about interacting with a partner. Giving speeds the process of transformation; playing power games will block it. This is true for everyone of both sexes.

Well of course I gain energy from a partner who ejaculates inside me. That has to do with his orgasm, not my orgasm.

In my case, cul de sac orgasms and clitoral orgasms are neutral. If I lose any energy it is negligible. The orgasms that create energy are G-spot orgasms, and only a particular kind. I guess I haven't really thought about it this specifically before. I can have four types of G-spot orgasms:

1.) Stimulating my G-spot with a handheld toy (or cock) where I am just being passive.

2.) Stimulating my G-spot with a handheld toy (or cock) where I am just being passive and I ejaculate.

3.) Flexing my PC muscles around a thing, for example my Gyneflex, a mooncup, a stone egg (flexing causes it to move around), or a cock.

4.) Flexing my PC muscles when my vagina is empty.

Only the last two types create energy. #4 orgasms are the strongest for creating energy, although #3 orgasms come close if I am flexing around a penis. Haven't had enough practice in the latter type to really make a definitive answer on strength, usually if I get to that point my partner is not interested in quietly lying there with an erection. :D

I can return energy to my partner either through receiving his ejaculatory energy through my own cul de sac orgasm and channeling it up and out through my chest into his chest, or doing the same thing with my own energy I have generated through flexing orgasms.

Does that make sense?

Interesting...so basically you feel you "gain energy" when orgasming from either your G-spot or flexing your PC muscles. Even if there is no man ejaculating jing into you. Sooo...where does the energy come from then? :huh:

Anyhow, we have been accultured to view sex as a recreational pasttime - which has distorted our view of the whole biomechanism.

So, let's look at it from an evo-psych perspective. The "real" evolutionary point of sex is procreation, point-blank. Whereby lifeforce (jing) from the parents is donated to their offspring (instead of used to further augment their own lives). Now, since the woman carries the offspring (egg/fetus), it would make sense if she retains her own jing - and receives the man's jing as well - only to give both to the developing child. So in reality, it's ultimately the BABY (not even the woman, except by association) that gets all the jing. Whereas if she loses jing during sex, then so would the potential offspring - thus defeating the whole evolutionary purpose of sex.

And although we do often now perform sex solely recreationally - that does NOT change the original design function of it. Now maybe there could be SKF loopholes to all this and modern hedonists may want to rationalize otherwise, but I think the whole biological of sex is still to create offspring and supply it with both parents' jing by default. Or at the very least to supply the woman with a boost of jing which would then help supply the fetus through 9 months of pregnancy and beyond (during which the male could possibly already be long-gone).

Which may be why spiritual traditions have generally stressed either sublimating lifeforce for your own spiritual development or having sex only for procreation. Otherwise, (males) merely having it for fun is "wasting" jing since it is not being used to enhance yourself or your offspring. They weren't being "prudish," but prudent.

Anyhow, the proof is in the pudding. So, we should compare people who have cultivated while celibate for years vs those who didn't, and also observe any differences in ourselves when we do either. Less speculation, more actual experimentation! :)

Edited by vortex

Interesting...so basically you feel you "gain energy" when orgasming from either your G-spot or flexing your PC muscles. Even if there is no man ejaculating jing into you. Sooo...where does the energy come from then? :huh:

To be technical, I only gain energy from orgasming by flexing my PC muscles (whether something is inside me or not--I gain more energy if nothing is inside me). Those orgasms are G-spot orgasms. G-spot orgasms from being stimulated do not give me energy, I have to be flexing. And of course ejaculatory G-spot orgasms lose energy.

It feels like I am generating the energy out of nothing. On the other hand, I have to be aroused, obviously, to be able to have these orgasms.

I had to think about it. I used to think that any non-ejaculatory orgasm generated energy in me, but now when I look at it I realize it's only the flexing orgasms that generate the energy.

To be technical, I only gain energy from orgasming by flexing my PC muscles (whether something is inside me or not--I gain more energy if nothing is inside me). Those orgasms are G-spot orgasms. G-spot orgasms from being stimulated do not give me energy, I have to be flexing. And of course ejaculatory G-spot orgasms lose energy.

It feels like I am generating the energy out of nothing. On the other hand, I have to be aroused, obviously, to be able to have these orgasms.

I had to think about it. I used to think that any non-ejaculatory orgasm generated energy in me, but now when I look at it I realize it's only the flexing orgasms that generate the energy.

Maybe the female orgasm stimulate's the flow of energy,up the central channel ?.

sabretooth.

Maybe the female orgasm stimulate's the flow of energy,up the central channel ?.
Good point, maybe she is "perineum" pumping up her kundalini?

Witch - do you also feel that you gain energy if you simply PC flex...without orgasming, too?

Good point, maybe she is "perineum" pumping up her kundalini?

Witch - do you also feel that you gain energy if you simply PC flex...without orgasming, too?

I'm not sure I can do that. It would be interesting to try.

I suppose I could if I altered my brain chemistry.

I wanted to share something I've just learned recently. I think I now understand why Witch's 3rd Eye is open as is her Heart Chakra.

It appears she independently re-discovered an ancient Yogic Tantric technique for women that is specifically designed to do exactly that - open the 3rd Eye and Heart Chakras.

I am currently reading the book Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyanada Saraswati. In it he describes some women-only tantric techniques for opening various chakras.

One of them is flexing Mooladhara chakra - the sex chakra. Or to put it in modern terms - kegels + awareness. If a woman does this exercise often enough and long enough it WILL (not just maybe but *will*) open those chakras.

On p. 105 he states....

In the female body, the point of concentration is at mooladhara chakra, which is situated at the cervix, just behind the opening of the uterus. This is the point where space and time unite and explode in the form of an experience. In ordinary language that experience is known as an orgasm, but in the language of tantra it is called an awakening. In order to maintain the continuity of that experience, it is necessary for a build up of energy to take place at that particular bindu or point. Usually this does not happen because the explosion of energy dissipates throughout the body through the sexual orgasm. In order to avoid this happening, the woman must be able to hold her mind in an absolute concentration on that particular point. The practice for this is known as sahajoli.

Sahajoli is actually concentration on the bindu, but this is very difficult. Therefore, the practice of sahajoli, which is the contraction of the vaginal as well as the uterine muscles, should be practiced over a long period of time.

.....a few paragraphs later....

Years of practice will create a keen sense of concentration on the correct point in the body. This concentration is more mental in nature; however, since it is not possible to do it mentally one has to start from some physical point. If a woman is able to concentrate and maintain the continuity of the experience, she can awaken her energy to a high level.

In another chapter he goes into detail how this practice - flexing mooladhara chakra is one of the easiest ways for women to open their third eye. It can also open their heart chakra.

:blush: Yes, that is what I do. Except he seems to say not to orgasm. I do orgasm.

The energy doesn't rise unless I am like Nut looking at Geb. :) Longing from a distance.

NUTnGEB.jpg

On the contrary, if a man ejaculates into me I can return the energy through the chest within minutes, it rises naturally.

I'm not sure I can do that. It would be interesting to try.

I suppose I could if I altered my brain chemistry.

I can flex my PC muscles indefinitely without orgasming if I am not thinking of someone. It gets me aroused, but I do not orgasm.

I didn't realize that about myself. I had to delay the experiment because I was fighting off a cold.

Edited by witch