Biff

The most beautiful woman in the world

Yes. Biff has lost it completely. I have no idea how I came across her picture but I did and then my heart skipped a beat. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. I have had a real think about this too, I have had the fortune of lots of amazing women. I have also been told to fcuk off by a few too but something about this women make me want to give everything up and go find her. It's not the obvious assets either... I usually got for larger ladies actually. But she is a goddess so I thought I should declare my amazement to the WWW. Perhaps there is something else in my Rooibos today.

post-43241-126396342055_thumb.jpg

Hate to break it to ya Biff, but shes not that hot.

Boob job isn't that great, and she does totally look like she's trying to hard. She does have some fierce eyes though.

Not my cup of tea, but different strokes for different folks. Living in LA you learn beauty is far to common. To many women lacking in other more important qualities. Like a sense of humor and common sense. =]

You should get her number next time man.

Well, if you do find her make sure you test and try before you buy.

(If you have to pay to test then you where you are headed, right?)

Peace & Love!

Well, if you do find her make sure you test and try before you buy.

(If you have to pay to test then you where you are headed, right?)

Peace & Love!

First thing - buy her a nice handbag and purse - just shoving dollar bills in your bra makes you look a bit common. A nice warm thermal vest for the winter would also help.

^_^

Edited by apepch7

This is more of my type, Biff...

(Yes I like it when they wear funny costumes)

Errr she is definitely my type too. I don't really have a 'type' I guess. Variety is the spice of life ;-)

Edited by Biff

Do you remember the Coke/Pepsi challenge?

Everyone has a certain preference and that's cool. Personally I find the first "girl" more attractive of the 2 women posted but neither one is really my flavor. I'm in love with black women. :) As the saying goes " I like my women like I like my coffee, strong and black "

This is more of my type, Biff...

(Yes I like it when they wear funny costumes)

Butterflies are one of my favorite animals!

Peace & Love!

post-43241-126396342055_thumb.jpg
Lol, where'd you find that? Tiger Woods's cellphone? ;)

Seriously though, go find & get her then, Tiger (sorry, no pun intended)!

Edited by vortex

Btw any thoughts on these women?

Yes. Thoughts. I'm too old for this stuff. You guys are breaking my heart.

Peace & Love!

I clicked on the enlarged image of the first photo and didn't have any thoughts but had one prominent feeling in my third leg. But since I'm in full-lotus I just sublimated it up my back.

Dude my roommate did the website for this Movie!!!! Thats so dope to see you posting that.

Btw any thoughts on these women?

I clicked on the enlarged image of the first photo and didn't have any thoughts but had one prominent feeling in my third leg. But since I'm in full-lotus I just sublimated it up my back.

This be the website, he did an awesome job. bitchslapmovie.com

This has been turned into the hot girl thread. I'm posting pictures from my muse folder. Get your charge up on, on these drew. hehehahaha

post-52109-126402084588_thumb.jpg

post-52109-126402087453_thumb.jpg

post-52109-126402088697_thumb.jpg

post-52109-126402090759_thumb.jpg

I'm not going to "enlarge" those. haha. That last full-lotus pose looks to painful -- I feel her pain already! haha. Still I want to bury myself in that beautiful sand -- the grainy warmth, the water soaking in, the endless depth of nothingness.

This has been turned into the hot girl thread. I'm posting pictures from my muse folder. Get your charge up on, on these drew. hehehahaha

Biff's soulmate looks kinda dumb. But I could be wrong. It'd be a 'boink and dash' for me for sure.

I think I like her so much cuz she looks like my wifes sister... naughty me. This thread freakin rocks...

Wow that first photo enlarges REALLY large. Kinda hairy.

Meanwhile I'm watching Devil Girl from Mars. There's a super model in the first 15 minutes -- fully clothed of course -- but so far they all just keep drinking. The martian babe has yet to appear.

Edited by drewhempel

Introducing the Awesome, Orgasmic, Ultimate, $9,000 "Roxxxy Robot Girlfriend"

She embodies Buddhist-like Emptiness, very polite and is good at small talk. What's not to love? What's really missing??

True Companion, a New Jersey technology company, says it has developed "the world's first sex robot," a life-size rubber doll that's not just for sex, but is also designed to engage the owner with "stimulating" conversation.

"I love holding hands with you," the dark-haired, negligee-clad robot said after it sensed that its creator touched its hand at a demonstration at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas on Saturday.

image6082549x.jpg

"Sex only goes so far, then you want to be able to talk to the person," Inventor Hines said.

"She can't vacuum, she can't cook but she can do almost anything else if you know what I mean," Hines told The Sun.

"She's a companion. She has a personality. She hears you. She listens to you. She speaks. She feels your touch."

"At last, they can have a 'girlfriend experience' with someone interested in their views..."

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/11/crimesider/entry6082714.shtml

Edited by Tao99

Introducing the Awesome, Orgasmic, Ultimate, $9,000 "Roxxxy Robot Girlfriend"

She embodies Buddhist-like Emptiness, very polite and is good at small talk. What's not to love? What's really missing??

True Companion, a New Jersey technology company, says it has developed "the world's first sex robot," a life-size rubber doll that's not just for sex, but is also designed to engage the owner with "stimulating" conversation.

"I love holding hands with you," the dark-haired, negligee-clad robot said after it sensed that its creator touched its hand at a demonstration at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas on Saturday.

image6082549x.jpg

"Sex only goes so far, then you want to be able to talk to the person," Inventor Hines said.

"She can't vacuum, she can't cook but she can do almost anything else if you know what I mean," Hines told The Sun.

"She's a companion. She has a personality. She hears you. She listens to you. She speaks. She feels your touch."

"At last, they can have a 'girlfriend experience' with someone interested in their views..."

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/11/crimesider/entry6082714.shtml

That is creepy beyond words, I prefer my lovers to be alive thank you.