Sign in to follow this  
Raz

I recognize you

We inhabit a boddy located in the south of Sweden...

we recognize us... We have always been together... Our relation has no begining... Only impresion has a begining...

we recognize us... Without adding anything to that recognition...

it is a honor to be present...

In love, with you... And there is absolutly nothing you can do about it =)

Raz,

It's easiest to ride a horse in the direction it's going.

;)

Welcome.

- Trunk

My parents are going to lutefisk dinner tomorrow. In Minnesota.

We inhabit a boddy located in the south of Sweden...

we recognize us... We have always been together... Our relation has no begining... Only impresion has a begining...

we recognize us... Without adding anything to that recognition...

it is a honor to be present...

In love, with you... And there is absolutly nothing you can do about it =)

Thank you all for the warm welcome =)

"O' Obscure One."

clearly Obscure... Just like all things... I am no thing ;)

"It's easiest to ride a horse in the direction it's going"

Makes sense :)

"lutefisk dinner"

Verry Swedish type X-mas food. Not a big fan my self :blush:

Hey are "Swedish meat balls" for real or is that some Minnesota fake thing? haha. My grandfather spoke Swedish and my dad speaks Swedish and he has his Swedish relatives visit here and then he goes back to Sweden. He lived there for a while as well.

Thank you all for the warm welcome =)

"O' Obscure One."

clearly Obscure... Just like all things... I am no thing ;)

"It's easiest to ride a horse in the direction it's going"

Makes sense :)

"lutefisk dinner"

Verry Swedish type X-mas food. Not a big fan my self :blush:

Hey are "Swedish meat balls" for real or is that some Minnesota fake thing? haha. My grandfather spoke Swedish and my dad speaks Swedish and he has his Swedish relatives visit here and then he goes back to Sweden. He lived there for a while as well.

it is a traditional dish if that is what you mean :)

Yeah thanks. My dad bought me a ticket to go to Sweden but he never asked me and he was guiding the trip and taking the whole family. I told him I wasn't going -- sorry -- I was supposed to stop in Iceland on the way. This was in 2003. I guess he took everyone to lots of gravestones because of the whole family death worship thing people get into.

Still on my birthday I always asked for Swedish meatballs when my mom asked what I wanted to have.

So did you go do your military training yet or?

Yeah thanks. My dad bought me a ticket to go to Sweden but he never asked me and he was guiding the trip and taking the whole family. I told him I wasn't going -- sorry -- I was supposed to stop in Iceland on the way. This was in 2003. I guess he took everyone to lots of gravestones because of the whole family death worship thing people get into.

Still on my birthday I always asked for Swedish meatballs when my mom asked what I wanted to have.

So did you go do your military training yet or?

The closest thing I have come to military traning is working as a bartender in a 5 star hotel outside London.

In this day of age Sweden just take in the people who are rather enthusiastic about it.

I did the basic tests (about 10 years ago) and it turns out I did not have the skills for becoming a fighter pilot :lol:

"death worship"?

That's funny -- glad to hear that. My distant relative visited from Sweden about 5 years ago and was just starting his mandatory military training but maybe he was "gung ho" -- he was a pretty big guy. He and his dad were scared of the inner city since there were so many "nonwhites." haha. They just kept going to Mall of America over and over -- to the Swedish furniture superstore -- forgot the name. Anyway my parents are just gearing up for the big lutefisk community meal today -- the town Scandia with the Swedish museum is nearby here. So I gave my distant Swedish relatives a crash course in U.S. apocalyptic culture -- how we have the largest prison population per capita in the world -- I had some Mumia Abu Jamal propaganda I think which the young guy going into the military was keen on. haha. Oh yeah it was a fake dollar bill blown up with something about black liberation instead of George Washington. haha. Thanks for sharing.

The closest thing I have come to military traning is working as a bartender in a 5 star hotel outside London.

In this day of age Sweden just take in the people who are rather enthusiastic about it.

I did the basic tests (about 10 years ago) and it turns out I did not have the skills for becoming a fighter pilot :lol:

"death worship"?

Sign in to follow this