sean

Forum upgrade ...

Been wrestling with a forum upgrade for well over 24 hours. Lot's of things out of place, including some code spilling out at the seams in certain places. I still have a ton of work to do and I've barely even touched customizing the template. But as far as I can tell the forum is stable so fire away. Please report any bugs or glitches or general weirdness in this topic, thanks.

Thanks,

Sean

when you "preview the post" the newlines are all lost. Except that the second time this did not happen. Boh! (pietro)

pietro, or anyone else, can you reproduce this again? i'm not able to reproduce this issue. i'm using chrome.

Where did all the little swirly thingies go? (taomeow)

coming soon! having some issues with the template editor. namely, it's not working at all, heh.

It takes forever to load. I guess it is part of the new thing. (durkhrod chogori)

please elaborate. you or anyone else. is it general slowness? is there anything particularly slower? opening a forum, opening a topic, replying, etc? thanks. i may move to a new server.

done:

the emoticons didn't pop up in the sidebar until after I both hit the button and then clicked show all (capital)

Oh! No emoticons! (cat)

i believe i've fixed this.

Looks like we're up from some ver 2 to 3. Way cool features on the way! (I like the logo. :))

I had to wait a whole day to post for THIS!?

......awesome! Thanks New logo is dope, and I learned what code looks like!

","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","image":""}}) ); ipb.vars['emoticon_url'] = "http://www.thetaobums.com/public/style_emoticons/default"; ipb.editors[ 'ed-0' ] = new ipb.editor( 'ed-0', USE_RTE ); //]]>

^ WTF does THAT mean?

Been wrestling with a forum upgrade for well over 24 hours. Lot's of things out of place, including some code spilling out at the seams in certain places. I still have a ton of work to do and I've barely even touched customizing the template. But as far as I can tell the forum is stable so fire away. Please report any bugs or glitches or general weirdness in this topic, thanks.

Thanks,

Sean

Holy Dooly !!! Where did this come from LOL.

Looks good my friend ... bravo !!!

Very, very nice! Thank you!

Where did all the little swirly thingies go -- did the big mothership on top pull them all in? (Was gonna smile or wink and realized the emoticons are gone too?..)

"Whoa, did you see that?.. that rat-lookin' thing just got hisself ate! Damn, nature, you scary!" -- Family Guy

swirls and spins gone,

it's a bit like trying to like

the new Ikea

harrowing indeed

& very healthy

"change is change" thank you Sean

Phew! I had booked myself into rehab - the TB withdrawal symptoms were extreme - can't tell you how much I miss this place when its not there.

Thanks be to Sean!

Thanks,

Sean

First of all congratulations for the transition, and the hard work.

Now we have the possibility to vote on posts, that's awesom!

I was reading the manual of this board:

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/official.html

and there seem to be tons of really cool feature. And I bet there are also plugins available.

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/category/102-ipboard-30x/

Are you cool if we give feedback, and ask to activate some of them?

Of course if the plugin needs money to be activated the person suggesting can chip that in.

No need to go on about it,Pietro.

Oh! No emoticons!

Ok

Thanks for the new board it's

grrrrreat.

xxxxxx

Cat, of course, it was not my idea to post three times the same post!

The board was down while I was writing, and I sent it multiple times,

thinking it hasn't been accepted.

It is unavoidable when those upgrade are made that there is a certain time when things are up and down as the webmaster fix things.

Thanks Sean for the very hard work getting this up and running.

I'm sure we all will enjoy the upgrade once we get used to it.

Peace & Love!

Thankfully, I was with my girlfriend all most all day and night the last couple of days, so I was only on my computer for about thirty minutes while TTB was down. I come back this morning, and look what's up. :D

EDIT: Thank you very much for all your hard work on the site. :]

TOPIC RELEVANT: I found that when I made this reply the emoticons didn't pop up in the sidebar until after I both hit the :) button and then clicked show all.

Edited by Capital

oooooooOooo...

look!

now we can set up our status:

http://www.thetaobum...user/15-pietro/

post-15-126391140469_thumb.jpg

Up, above!

Anybody have discovered where does the status appear (how do we see the status of the others)?

Free meditation tip via PM to the first person that finds out!

Also we can set up a picture different from the Avatar.

SO now I have a pic of me, and an avatar. Also there is a place where you can delete the attachment you inserted long time ago.

This makes a lot of sense, since the amount of memory is limited! This is really good.

btw, Sean, attention, because when you "preview the post" the newlines are all lost. Except that the second time this did not happen. Boh!