Sign in to follow this  
Eternal_Student

Views on the Transition

I have been blessed with some amazing teachers in my day. One of my favorites was a Native American Medicine Woman. She was my mentor for nearly a decade, in life. She is still with me at all times.

One of the things she spoke to me about was the Great Purification.

I was allowed to read letters from other Medicine men/women regarding the above topic. This was back in the late 90's, way before the current obsession with the Mayan Calender. And in them, were some startling predictions and visions...

I know what I believe, but I want to hear what other practitioners are "seeing", "feeling" and doing to either ignore, face, prepare or laugh at the upcoming changes...

:)

Well, to keep up the cultivation is a good idea anyway.. come what may..

I anticipate great changes too, so great and unpredictable it's almost impossible to prepare. Well anyway, I live in the countryside with wood heating and some land to farm. Learning healing and other arts of survival. Don't know if I want to live in this cold country forever though, but I intend to keep this "base" since it's probably good to have if things get bubbly in babylon..

I know what I believe, but I want to hear what other practitioners are "seeing", "feeling" and doing to either ignore, face, prepare or laugh at the upcoming changes...

I see and feel a lot of unnecessary angst and I choose option number four as my response :D

I see and feel a lot of unnecessary angst and I choose option number four as my response :D

Awesome...

I have tried to prepare a little. Like ceramic water filters. First Aid supplies. A good stockpile of acupuncture needles and herbs, for if I need to provide service to my local community. Some food stores, and some extra 308 shells for random acts of kindness, should anyone need reminding.

But all in all, when I try to get a little worked up about it, something always says don't worry. I trust in the path and am sure everything will be provided in its due time.

Energetically, I've noticed some speeding up of things, followed by a period of almost sloth creationary reaction time.

Its like things get wound up to another level, and then have to slow back down because there is some lag left in the system.

Energetically, I've noticed some speeding up of things, followed by a period of almost sloth creationary reaction time.

Its like things get wound up to another level, and then have to slow back down because there is some lag left in the system.

Yes, there has been a change in speed and it will continue. What I notice is that most people one talks with will say things like "I can't seem to find the time to do ---", "It just seems like I can't get things done like I used to", etc, Also, what I have noticed is that if one practices a qigong method that raised the energy body vibrational rate then they "walk in the new time" and it is easy to get things done inside of the new time.

The Lion is coming swiftly.

I see two worlds.

Yes, there has been a change in speed and it will continue. What I notice is that most people one talks with will say things like "I can't seem to find the time to do ---", "It just seems like I can't get things done like I used to", etc, Also, what I have noticed is that if one practices a qigong method that raised the energy body vibrational rate then they "walk in the new time" and it is easy to get things done inside of the new time.

I see two worlds.

NICE!

I agree. I have bounced back and forth between them. The old one is full of stress and fear, while the new one is full of endless possibilities.

Its a concept very similar to the light and dark worlds that the Lakota used to speak of. Slip in thought and you may find yourself in the dark one.

Thanks. Just nice to hear I am not the only one...

Aaaaahhhh,

A topic after my own heart. I've been busy for the past few years carefully crafting a sub-genre of geography studies, which I could call End Times Geography, for lack of a better name. Of course, I'm not alone. See my signature links for tons more.

Perhaps the single best resource for really getting a grip on things to come, at least for N. America, is James Kunstler's "The Long Emergency." There just ain't no way of getting around the simple ecological fact that this planet's carrying capacity is two billion people, but the age of oil (which is just about over) has enabled us to grow enough food for 7 billion. Every piece of news wrestling with the contracting supply of energy, food, credit, health care, housing, is ultimately about the great normalization of population.

James Lovelock predicts that only 500 million people will live to see the 22nd century, most of them living on a ring of land surrounding an ice-free Arctic Ocean. I've suggested in here before that Taoists stand the best chance of representing that population, due to Taoist's traditions of radical independence and self-sufficiency. Medical chi kung, medical skills of any kind, weaponry, food production, hunting, animal husbandry, carpentry. Assemble your skill sets now, and if Colorado get's too dry, seek out another community at www.ic.org for alternative locations (the Northwest will fair best). Also -

http://www.amazon.com/Survival-Structuring-Prosperity-Yourself-Nation/dp/1449563449/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I13RS3AKLOCOHK&colid=37R5XZCNAAJOL

Cheers.

I just saw a movie (Leap Year), the key of the movie being: "what would you take with you if there is a fire alarm and only 30 seconds of available time?"

I realised nothing except my own body and mind. And if you see a movie like "2012" you realise that no objects you can carry with you will help. So the only thing I have is my knowledge.

I'm positive that this will sound impossible, or untrue, or an outright lie, but I promise it isn't--

Since I was a small child, (6-8) I have thought that I would never live past age 30. I remember getting very upset about it, telling my mom I didn't think I'd ever live past 30, and were she a TTB member, she could confirm this.

Anyhow, a few years ago--maybe more like 8-10 years ago, I started hearing about this Mayan calendar/2012 stuff. I had always had a feeling in the back of my head that I would live to see the end of the world/that I would see it in my lifetime, and yet also that I would die about age 30. Well, a few years ago (3-4) I realized something very serendipitous--I will be 30 years old in 2012.

I know it sounds made up, but It isn't.

I really have felt for a long time that I would see the end of the world, or a massive change. And though I have always been able to imagine my life in future years, I cannot imagine/'see' what it will be after 2012, other than different. Im not saying it will happen all at once. In fact, I'm not saying anything specific will happen--but I too feel a change coming. It's knocking at our door.

balance will be restored to the force!

Anyway, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. I hope SOMETHING does happen, something positive for humans as a species. And of it is drastic, I hope I survive, along with many others.

I would like to get in contact with other survivors, and develop a plan of action, even if that just means a much more sustainable and harmonious way of life.

I think its a bit more than coincidence that so many people are feeling it too--that so many are predicting change, often very similar. There is a Native American tribe that has a prediction/prophecy about it. And many have written about it.

I just hope we don't bring about a disaster/catastrophe due to fear--like, manifesting it.

Mother Earth is evolving. As She evolves her frequency goes higher and at some point the law of the jungle will no longer be taking place or apply here... When that will happen I don't know, but more importantly and what it means is that only the beings within a certain frequency range (so to speak) will be able to incarnate here instead of the way things are now with its incredible mix of hellish, human and heavenly beings - on what is presently a testing and proving ground for all us and the planet. Thus humans or anyone else who refuses to evolve will no longer be able to come here because of the purity level that the Earth will attain.

Thus the point is not really to become an expert at survival via the law of the jungle, with our own little well armed and well stocked group existing inside a fortress somewhere out in the deep woods, the point is to raise our frequency level to be free of the law of the jungle with its tooth and claw, kill or be killed mind-set. And in doing so we will then be able to exist in harmony with the renewed and totaly purified frequency that She, the Earth soul attains. (beyond any trespass)

Om

Mother Earth is evolving. As She evolves her frequency goes higher and at some point the law of the jungle will no longer be taking place or apply here... When that will happen I don't know, but more importantly and what it means is that only the beings within a certain frequency range (so to speak) will be able to incarnate here instead of the way things are now with its incredible mix of hellish, human and heavenly beings - on what is presently a testing and proving ground for all us and the planet. Thus humans or anyone else who refuses to evolve will no longer be able to come here because of the purity level that the Earth will attain.

Thus the point is not really to become an expert at survival via the law of the jungle, with our own little well armed and well stocked group existing inside a fortress somewhere out in the deep woods, the point is to raise our frequency level to be free of the law of the jungle with its tooth and claw, kill or be killed mind-set. And in doing so we will then be able to exist in harmony with the renewed and totaly purified frequency that She, the Earth soul attains. (beyond any trespass)

Om

...the point is to raise our frequency level...

YES!

YES!

Ohmmm.....mennn....

:0)

I'm positive that this will sound impossible, or untrue, or an outright lie, but I promise it isn't--

Since I was a small child, (6-8) I have thought that I would never live past age 30. I remember getting very upset about it, telling my mom I didn't think I'd ever live past 30, and were she a TTB member, she could confirm this.

Anyhow, a few years ago--maybe more like 8-10 years ago, I started hearing about this Mayan calendar/2012 stuff. I had always had a feeling in the back of my head that I would live to see the end of the world/that I would see it in my lifetime, and yet also that I would die about age 30. Well, a few years ago (3-4) I realized something very serendipitous--I will be 30 years old in 2012.

I know it sounds made up, but It isn't.

I really have felt for a long time that I would see the end of the world, or a massive change. And though I have always been able to imagine my life in future years, I cannot imagine/'see' what it will be after 2012, other than different. Im not saying it will happen all at once. In fact, I'm not saying anything specific will happen--but I too feel a change coming. It's knocking at our door.

balance will be restored to the force!

Anyway, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. I hope SOMETHING does happen, something positive for humans as a species. And of it is drastic, I hope I survive, along with many others.

I would like to get in contact with other survivors, and develop a plan of action, even if that just means a much more sustainable and harmonious way of life.

I think its a bit more than coincidence that so many people are feeling it too--that so many are predicting change, often very similar. There is a Native American tribe that has a prediction/prophecy about it. And many have written about it.

I just hope we don't bring about a disaster/catastrophe due to fear--like, manifesting it.

I hear ya'. I couldn't see past 28. Thought that was it for me. Same projection block. I believe we just couldn't see into the intensity of the change. I mean, try to picture the amount of info and speed of thought that exists now, back in the 80's!!! It would have been laughable...

Om

I should preface my argument with an important point, and that is, I don't necessarily disagree with this sentiment, because my soul feels this to be true. That being said, how can one know any of this? It all sounds terrific and encouraging and emotionally satiating, but from an impirical standpoint, these points are so steeped in sentimentality that you can't even separate it without the rest of the argument falling to pieces. Of course, I am compelled to believe that I learned something of value when I paid the big bucks for a master's degree in geography, a subject that takes on the earth systemically as well as piecemeal. Nothing supports the above argument. Even Ken Wilber and his crowd with Integral Studies doesn't indulge in this kind of sentimentality or metaphysical speculation. The carrying capacity of the earth in its most productive state is about 2 billion people. We have 7 billion now. Barring some extraordinary power source that has remained undiscovered, the end of the Oil Age will cut the population way down. I'm all about raising the frequency - however you wish to define it - but no more than 10% of the population has ever really attained a state of consciousness that would be necessary for the changes that will have to be made.

And, just from a very basic Taoist perspective - the idea that you can free yourself of Darwinian impulses but not be subject to them is idiotic. Taoists acknowledge multiple states of consciousness that humans are vulnerable to. In the midst of a very real social and economic contraction, which is entirely plausible based on current projections or real-life scenarios, not ancient prophecy, it ain't gonna be pretty. We would all do well to emulate the lifestyles of the Ancient Taoists who were capable of extraordinary resilience during violent times.

I should preface my argument with an important point, and that is, I don't necessarily disagree with this sentiment, because my soul feels this to be true. That being said, how can one know any of this? It all sounds terrific and encouraging and emotionally satiating, but from an impirical standpoint, these points are so steeped in sentimentality that you can't even separate it without the rest of the argument falling to pieces. Of course, I am compelled to believe that I learned something of value when I paid the big bucks for a master's degree in geography, a subject that takes on the earth systemically as well as piecemeal. Nothing supports the above argument. Even Ken Wilber and his crowd with Integral Studies doesn't indulge in this kind of sentimentality or metaphysical speculation. The carrying capacity of the earth in its most productive state is about 2 billion people. We have 7 billion now. Barring some extraordinary power source that has remained undiscovered, the end of the Oil Age will cut the population way down. I'm all about raising the frequency - however you wish to define it - but no more than 10% of the population has ever really attained a state of consciousness that would be necessary for the changes that will have to be made.

And, just from a very basic Taoist perspective - the idea that you can free yourself of Darwinian impulses but not be subject to them is idiotic. Taoists acknowledge multiple states of consciousness that humans are vulnerable to. In the midst of a very real social and economic contraction, which is entirely plausible based on current projections or real-life scenarios, not ancient prophecy, it ain't gonna be pretty. We would all do well to emulate the lifestyles of the Ancient Taoists who were capable of extraordinary resilience during violent times.

You raise many good points. Where does science meet seers? Is there any common ground? Hard to really come up with anything solid, as science has not yet gotten there, but a few points:

Per many sources the Earth's Schumann resonance has changed over the last several years.

Seers have difficulty with timelines. Visions I had in the 70's have not happened yet? Will they? Don't really know, I do know I was tapped in but at any one point of seeing there are multiple possibilities. One of the visions I had that I put in the Light Warrior's Guide book I sense is really near. Will it happen? Don't know; hope not. What is really near mean? Don't know; have trouble with timeline. Free will choice could change things. Do I think it will happen? Unfortunately I do; I was THERE. Did I see the Lion coming really fast? Absolutely. What does really fast mean? Don't know; again the timeline thing.

What does two worlds mean? I am not the only one to SEE this. But although others give explanations everyone can't be right. How many of the seers that have seen glimpses of this actually burned though all their filters by raising their energy body vibration rate? Few. And even if they did, there is still the timeline problem of when one jumps into the quantum to see then time quits being a known thing as it just doesn't really exist on this level. Can I feel changes happening at a very fast rate? Sure can.Do I feel the two worlds? Sure can. Can I verify it with science? Not at this point in time.

Blasto, I have seen a very big push in you to raise your energy body vibration although I don't think you yet realize this. And you call it "opening the MCO" etc, which is OK. But there is a part of you, call it what you will, I refer to as one's Higher Level self, that has been after your ass to get prepared for this. Your mind interprets it one way, and I am certainly NOT saying that is wrong, in fact I agree with you, but your Higher Level self will interpret it an entirely different way.

Ok, a timeline joke on me that I will share:

One of the things that represents a natural talent (I talk about natural talent in A Light Warrior's Guide), that I have is hearing past the "normal" spectrum. The practice of Stillness-Movement helped me immensely in being able to control this, as for a large part of my life I did not realize that others couldn't hear this. So in 1993 I bought a used truck that had only 15k miles. I was somewhat reluctant to purchase as the truck had a knock coming from the motor, but it was a good deal, etc. But the noise didn't go away and I just knew the engine was about to fail. So I took it to a mechanic who said "What knock?" It was at this point that I realized I wasn't hearing it in "this" spectrum. It dang near drove me nuts, I could turn the sound off, but every time I "Listened" I could hear it loud and clear. So today, at 300,000 plus miles the noise finally manifested physically. The exact same noise.

On Preparation:

Many who talk about world changes will speak of preparing. Many purchase more guns and extra ammo to protect themselves. Many purchase hideaways so as to have a place to retreat to. Many put away gold so as to have a monetary exchange. Many put away foodstuffs so they will not go hungry. The thing is, no matter how many guns and how much ammo you have, roaming hoards of starving people could still kill you and take that away. Foodstuff cache? Well, that is exactly the thing that these same roaming hoards attract. Gold? Once anyone finds out you have it guess what?

So what is one to do? I have been saying on this board over and over and over that folks need to raise their energy body vibrations. It has to do with many things but has a directness with the 2 worlds mentioned above. It has to do with the ability to manifest, or create. I talk about this in the book I am currently writing; said book may or may not be published in time to make any difference. Also, Blasto is right. Learn how to raise food. Food you raise yourself has much more qi in it, so start now instead of waiting until everything falls apart. Learn medical qigong, herbal healing (herbs that you can grow yourself). One of my visions regarded the importance of medical qigong in the future; why I keep referring to it as Future's Medicine. Find a teacher now who can actually project energy for healing (one that can demonstrate results) and can show you how and don't put it off.

A lot has happened since my bai hwai and brow started pulsating a couple weeks before I got married; I guess that's been a month or so. I am fairly adept at "making the unconscious conscious," and one should be somewhere along this path on the eve of their 50th birthday. I'm not entirely unaware of some portentious activity simmering away, and am open to whatever language, be it scientific or imaginitive, that can bring it to the fore. If buying your book helps then I'll put it on my list. As a fairly well-educated westerner (ferociously left-handed and right-brained at that) I am obliged to explore these higher truths by honoring my culture's intellectual tradition. And for this task (forgive the persistent repetition) the Santiago Theory of Cognition has more explanatory power than any other theory I have discovered thus far, and is especially suited to the task of dialogue between Taoism and the scientific method. I've brought it up in here a few times but it's just too out there for most.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=santiago+theory+of+cognition

I will buy your book soon, however. Musicians who write should be read.

Regards,

B

James Lovelock predicts that only 500 million people will live to see the 22nd century, most of them living on a ring of land surrounding an ice-free Arctic Ocean. I've suggested in here before that Taoists stand the best chance of representing that population, due to Taoist's traditions of radical independence and self-sufficiency. Medical chi kung, medical skills of any kind, weaponry, food production, hunting, animal husbandry, carpentry. Assemble your skill sets now, and if Colorado get's too dry, seek out another community at www.ic.org for alternative locations (the Northwest will fair best).

:lol: best learn tummo - it doesnt matter how hot misinformed writers with too much time on their hands think. this planet's evolution and fate is tied far more closely to the sun than people think.

:lol: best learn tummo - it doesnt matter how hot misinformed writers with too much time on their hands think. this planet's evolution and fate is tied far more closely to the sun than people think.

Yeah. Eventually the sun will go supernova and that will be the end of this entire solar system. BFD. I've always been astonished by the sources of great wisdom. Take music, for example. My musical tastes have been criticized by people who've never taken the time to practice an instrument or to competently perform for others. People with no background in music theory have argued the supremacy of pop music over jazz and classical.

The same holds true in the physical and earth sciences. Folks who've never taken a class in climatology or chemistry or biology regard themselves as extraordinarily competent in these matters, so much so that they can disparage the professionals of the field. I'm particularly amused when members of the NAS are raked over the coals by conservative pundits like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck, none of whom had what it takes to even nail down an undergrad education.

Ecology - a false science invented by communists, socialists, and Anti-Americans in order to make capitalists feel guilty. And to think that they award doctorates in this subject.

Let's ask Gef, the talking mongoose about the transition:

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/39Dalby-Spook39-mongoose-mystery-back.5973504.jp

I have been blessed with some amazing teachers in my day. One of my favorites was a Native American Medicine Woman. She was my mentor for nearly a decade, in life. She is still with me at all times.

One of the things she spoke to me about was the Great Purification.

I was allowed to read letters from other Medicine men/women regarding the above topic. This was back in the late 90's, way before the current obsession with the Mayan Calender. And in them, were some startling predictions and visions...

:)

Edited by drewhempel

Ya Mu,

would you elaborate on the two worlds that you see?

Mike

I see two worlds.

Yeah. Eventually the sun will go supernova and that will be the end of this entire solar system. BFD. I've always been astonished by the sources of great wisdom. Take music, for example. My musical tastes have been criticized by people who've never taken the time to practice an instrument or to competently perform for others. People with no background in music theory have argued the supremacy of pop music over jazz and classical.

The same holds true in the physical and earth sciences. Folks who've never taken a class in climatology or chemistry or biology regard themselves as extraordinarily competent in these matters, so much so that they can disparage the professionals of the field. I'm particularly amused when members of the NAS are raked over the coals by conservative pundits like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck, none of whom had what it takes to even nail down an undergrad education.

Ecology - a false science invented by communists, socialists, and Anti-Americans in order to make capitalists feel guilty. And to think that they award doctorates in this subject.

the sun doesnt have the mass to go supernova, nor will it destroy the entire solar system - but when it switches to a heavier fuel its going to lose pressure and gain a huge amount of volume, likely past the earth's orbit, so when it does switch we're either going to have to consider moving the earth to a further out orbit, or let it go down in flames. imho that is the point where human intervention will become necessary to "save the planet."

also imho, pop "music" is garbage.

with regard to "professionals"...are we talking scientists that practice science and follow the scientific method here or "scientists" that extrude preconceived answers from select bits of statistical noise? I'm not sure what conservative pundits have to do with this in the least - unless its that they spoke ill of haphazardly spending trillions of dollars for perhaps a half a degree of warming saved or created, or prevented somehow in a science fiction land? that sounds like prudence to me. after all, it was a statistician that pointed out a great many egregious errors committed by the AGW brainwashed movement, and since a lot of these areas overlap in some fashion or another then yes it is quite applicable for a statistician to point out such errors. it matters little if you have your degree in climatology, if you cant keep your math straight then you're damn near useless except as a pawn for an ideological movement.

I was simply pointing out that we have far more to fear with regard to the cold than we do to the heat - look at all the weather & climate predictions that were the opposite of what is going on - and its all very closely correlated to the action of the sun (which also did the opposite of what was expected of it.)

Sign in to follow this