Sign in to follow this  
Aria

Ullo

Hello everyone :lol: , I was sniffing around this site for about a week and decided that you guys seem cool and harmless enough so I joined. I have been aware of energies most of my life and I was introduced to Taoism and Toltec stuff last year. I mainly am interested in looking at how stuff works for females, cause lots of focus is on males that I haven't been able to find much on females, Sooo maybe this site will enlighten and help me.

Hi Aria,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

I like your play with the word sniffing and your fox avatar. (Alhough that fox hunts by sound. Hehehe.)

There are a number of female members who post fairly regularly. I am sure you will find someone you can discuss 'women' things with.

Peace & Love!

Edited by Marblehead

wow you can see an aura of light over the body of that leaping fox. thanks.

Hello everyone :lol: , I was sniffing around this site for about a week and decided that you guys seem cool and harmless enough so I joined. I have been aware of energies most of my life and I was introduced to Taoism and Toltec stuff last year. I mainly am interested in looking at how stuff works for females, cause lots of focus is on males that I haven't been able to find much on females, Sooo maybe this site will enlighten and help me.

Hi Aria,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

I like your play with the word sniffing and your fox avatar. (Alhough that fox hunts by sound. Hehehe.)

There are a number of female members who post fairly regularly. I am sure you will find someone you can discuss 'women' things with.

Peace & Love!

Thank you for the welcome. lol. hmmmm hunting by sound eh? I always feel like I'm sniffing though. Maybe I'm a sniffing fox? Probably more accurate to say that I feel my way around. It feels nice here, could get addicting.

wow you can see an aura of light over the body of that leaping fox. thanks.

Thats probably why I looked at it and loved it. Its playful too.

We had this fox going through our yard at dinner. My mom goes -- "oh there's that coyote you saw" to my dad. It was hilarious. I had to tell her that was a fox -- but haven't seen it since. Still Chunyi Lin says it's great if you can meditate in a place that has fox around.

Thank you for the welcome. lol. hmmmm hunting by sound eh? I always feel like I'm sniffing though. Maybe I'm a sniffing fox? Probably more accurate to say that I feel my way around. It feels nice here, could get addicting.

Thats probably why I looked at it and loved it. Its playful too.

lol! coyote? now that's a trickster that foxes can't compete with. Meditating with foxes nearby? sounds awesome but I never see them around or they never let me know they are around. I should find a nice place by a lake next time I go and visit my parents. Maybe hike up a mountain a bit and finding a nice spot.

lol! coyote? now that's a trickster that foxes can't compete with. Meditating with foxes nearby? sounds awesome but I never see them around or they never let me know they are around. I should find a nice place by a lake next time I go and visit my parents. Maybe hike up a mountain a bit and finding a nice spot.

Hi 'Aria' - Bet you'll have fun here.

Hi 'Aria' - Bet you'll have fun here.

I am lol. So many interesting people who know lots of things. Your from Nova Scotia? cool! I'm Canadian too

Sign in to follow this