center888

Celibacy and sexual energy

Actually even after I was sitting in full-lotus in public I still experimented with the Mantak Chia "physical stimulation" methods that were being promoted here at taobums. I figured all these "retention" methods are in the vogue -- so maybe I could increase my energy levels as a sort of self-stimulation catalyst cycle through "massage" or whatever. I tried and tried but had to be honest -- this was the OPPOSITE of what I had been doing -- because any physical stimulation just causes creation of sex fluid.

So after I did that honest experimentation I realized that to successfully convert the sex fluid to chi-shen energy you had to 1) no physical stimulation and also sit in full-lotus 2) counteract all the thoughts about sex during the day from being hit on by male pervs, by females, etc. 3) eat as little food as possible and it should be vegetarian.

I'm still working on this last goal -- since the energy transmission through the pineal gland means you really have to be internally clean -- this is why qigong masters like Wang, Liping and Chunyi Lin and Yan Xin practice the "modified bigu diet" which means fast one day a week and eat one little veggie meal a day. But that also means that the rest of the time you are practicing qigong -- either a full 4 hour nonstop full-lotus session every night -- or some variation of that which is the equivalent.

With all due respect to Drew. He is definitely on a path. Not necessarily a main highway, but a path none the less...

I just want other readers to know, this is NOT a typical response to celibacy questions. Drew is very attached to these methods which someday, he will have to face. There have been many other people who are able to discuss these subjects while being grounded in reality. Drew has attained too much yang energy, too soon. Which leads to sporadic, manic type posts which explain nothing.

Full lotus is NOT essential to enlightenment. It is like applying a modified tourniquet to your body to enhance qi and blood flow to the torso.

There are ways to achieve this that don't leave your legs numb and make you unable to walk after meditation.

Eating a modified veggie diet takes your digestion energy and diverts it to regenerating tissues. It is NOT for everyone and not something you can achieve until you are able to directly "ingest" energy from the universe. People who try too early, end up failing because they dont know how to generate energy from external sources other than food yet.

The goal of celibacy is much the same. Divert energy from sexual functioning to rehabilitation and growth of metabolism. This happens two fold. It increase metabolic functioning of the regenerative aspects of the physical frame, and secondarily, retains the male hormones and allows the testosterone and adrenal functioning to store up excess. Much like when we were animals, the more hormones we retained, the more energy we had to fight off other bucks. And then have more sperm to attract females for mating.

Again, I mean no disrespect. There are many frequencies of people out there. I just need to balance the overwhelming talk of full lotus and distant mutual climaxes. It is not the norm. Which is why it is entertaining for some...

:0)

Wang, Liping and Yan Xin and Chunyi Lin -- all sit in full-lotus and have a modified bigu diet. I agree it is not for everyone! haha. But for it to work non-attachment is a must.

With all due respect to Drew. He is definitely on a path. Not necessarily a main highway, but a path none the less...

I just want other readers to know, this is NOT a typical response to celibacy questions. Drew is very attached to these methods which someday, he will have to face. There have been many other people who are able to discuss these subjects while being grounded in reality. Drew has attained too much yang energy, too soon. Which leads to sporadic, manic type posts which explain nothing.

Full lotus is NOT essential to enlightenment. It is like applying a modified tourniquet to your body to enhance qi and blood flow to the torso.

There are ways to achieve this that don't leave your legs numb and make you unable to walk after meditation.

Eating a modified veggie diet takes your digestion energy and diverts it to regenerating tissues. It is NOT for everyone and not something you can achieve until you are able to directly "ingest" energy from the universe. People who try too early, end up failing because they dont know how to generate energy from external sources other than food yet.

The goal of celibacy is much the same. Divert energy from sexual functioning to rehabilitation and growth of metabolism. This happens two fold. It increase metabolic functioning of the regenerative aspects of the physical frame, and secondarily, retains the male hormones and allows the testosterone and adrenal functioning to store up excess. Much like when we were animals, the more hormones we retained, the more energy we had to fight off other bucks. And then have more sperm to attract females for mating.

Again, I mean no disrespect. There are many frequencies of people out there. I just need to balance the overwhelming talk of full lotus and distant mutual climaxes. It is not the norm. Which is why it is entertaining for some...

well for sure, ejaculation always causes a energetic discharge. For me, anytime I ejaculate, I stay in a weakened state the whole week.

My sense of balance goes down I'm also a lot more nervous and tense, I can't do as intense exercise, I'm fumbly, and my self esteem goes down, especially around females.

It's a shame too that men have to deal with this and women don't. Do women know this? I bet most don't and figure we're just as weak as we are after ejaculation, all the time.

Edited by Non

Love ya' Drew!

I was celibate for quite a while. Practiced a lot of jing retention and circulation. Still do, and my wife is very supportive.

It is not the only way to build jing in your system. There are others.

At this point I am very, very infrequent about my loss. But if you have plenty stored in other places, you can "take a hit" and be okay.

Bones are where the real magic happens and are capable of storing a HUGE charge. Not just the dantien.

Know when you get that full feeling after qi gong? And then, in not too much time, the fullness is gone. That's when you are relying primarily on dantien storage. There are a million other structures than can store a charge as well. The heart and pericardium lining is SOOOO overlooked.

Wang who? and Chunli who? As far as I am concerned, they are mythical people. Don't believe everything you read or see on Youtube!

Edited by Eternal_Student

In what practices is it pivotal to refrain from practice for a certain amount of time if one has ejaculated?

Edited by fizix

How does one practice celibacy proberly?

Drew is active in this field (more or less). Anyone else? Any must have books/techniques for this?

After reading drew's posts he says full lotus+mco are enought for his version. But he had also the magnetization, fasting, he talks about the automatic universe when in fullotus and so on.

Any other practice/system to transform the sexual energy when celebate?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25316630/Cultivating-Male-Sexual-Energy-new

There have been many other people who are able to discuss these subjects while being grounded in reality.

Possible but it looks like not alot bums are practicing this or they aren't interested in posting.

In this thread one person was talking about "only with a teacher", then there is the post from effilang I havent read yet but beside this only drew was posting really about practices who brought results for him.

At this point I am very, very infrequent about my loss. But if you have plenty stored in other places, you can "take a hit" and be okay.

Bones are where the real magic happens and are capable of storing a HUGE charge. Not just the dantien.

I was practicing retention for some time and to bring the energy up/into the mco/dan tien could produce interesting effects but it was never enough to store the energy for a long duration. Normaly it would disperse over two or three sometimes five days and be more or less lost after this.

This is interesting as I mostly had read information only about bringing the energy up. Normaly it took me around two houres of extra "work" to store the energy properly/in a better way.

Maybe there are high level techniques as fiveelementtao wrote who can do such in a short timespan or it was only a "problem" on my side like a lack of longtime experience.

Sorry 4 offtop but i think its too small to start new thread;

let say i gathered some chi in my dantien. And then i have an orgasm and you know.. "bombs away" - now, is this like i have lost some of that energy that i have gathered in dantien before or just i have lost that jing that can be converted into more chi and moved to dantien? What i mean is that am i going backward at this point or just not moving forward, staying in same place?

I was celibate for quite a while. Practiced a lot of jing retention and circulation. Still do, and my wife is very supportive.

Know when you get that full feeling after qi gong? And then, in not too much time, the fullness is gone. That's when you are relying primarily on dantien storage. There are a million other structures than can store a charge as well. The heart and pericardium lining is SOOOO overlooked.

Care to elaborate on those other methods and how to do them, please??? :blink:

yeah you lose the chi as well. It's transduction but the higher energy is more intense because it's more coherent - like a laser. So you have laser-holographic energy or shen then you have electromagnetic force or chi and then you have blissful heat or jing. So it takes more jing to make chi and more chi to make shen and more sex hormones to create jing!

Sorry 4 offtop but i think its too small to start new thread;

let say i gathered some chi in my dantien. And then i have an orgasm and you know.. "bombs away" - now, is this like i have lost some of that energy that i have gathered in dantien before or just i have lost that jing that can be converted into more chi and moved to dantien? What i mean is that am i going backward at this point or just not moving forward, staying in same place?

Chunyi Lin teaches through Normandale community college but before that he was at Anoka Ramsey community college but his classes were at St. Thomas University in the Twin Cities. So I've had quite a bit of personal interaction with him -- he's read my past lives although he hasn't told me! haha.

Love ya' Drew!

Wang who? and Chunli who? As far as I am concerned, they are mythical people. Don't believe everything you read or see on Youtube!

yeah you lose the chi as well. It's transduction but the higher energy is more intense because it's more coherent - like a laser. So you have laser-holographic energy or shen then you have electromagnetic force or chi and then you have blissful heat or jing. So it takes more jing to make chi and more chi to make shen and more sex hormones to create jing!

Could you please answer these questions directly so i can be sure that i understood you correctly? ;) : by expelling semen im just slowing my progress, right? But the Dantien yang chi amount is not smaller after orgasm than before, right?

You are slowing your progress and the Dantien yang chi IS smaller after EJACULATION. Celibacy means internal orgasm. Some teachers state one ejaculation = 1 year of practice. (Ramakrishna) Depends on the situation, of course.

Could you please answer these questions directly so i can be sure that i understood you correctly? ;) : by expelling semen im just slowing my progress, right? But the Dantien yang chi amount is not smaller after orgasm than before, right?

Guest paul walter

You are slowing your progress and the Dantien yang chi IS smaller after EJACULATION. Celibacy means internal orgasm. Some teachers state one ejaculation = 1 year of practice. (Ramakrishna) on the situation, of course.

Yogi Mammoyanand in 'Sivananda Buried Yoga' states he was taught that one drop of semen equals one year of practice and food intake!!

Edited by paul walter

1 drop of semen also = lots more drops of blood, Sivananda says.

Anyway...

I also read that there is a technique to transmute some of the energy in the semen so that when you ejaculate, it doesn't cause as much of an energy loss.

I wonder how...

but yea. I just want to be able to get over this damn ejaculation stuffy. All I know is, whenever I do it, no matter what, it feels bad, i lose energy, strength, etc.

Guest paul walter

1 drop of semen also = lots more drops of blood, Sivananda says.

Anyway...

I also read that there is a technique to transmute some of the energy in the semen so that when you ejaculate, it doesn't cause as much of an energy loss.

I wonder how...

but yea. I just want to be able to get over this damn ejaculation stuffy. All I know is, whenever I do it, no matter what, it feels bad, i lose energy, strength, etc.

The book I quoted is actually ANTI-Sivananda, as one might gather from the title :lol: but yeah, point taken. I guess the only thing to do is stop masturbating...? Paul.

Edited by paul walter

Yea Sivananda is kind of extreme though. He even goes on to say that building friendships of any sort build contempt, so for one on the path of brahmacharya one should not even make friends and be detatched from everything mainly :(.

http://sacred-sex.org/hinduism/sivananda-the-value-of-semen

http://www.yoga-age.com/modern/brahma.html

http://gracefulgnosis.blogspot.com/2007/12/sivananda-on-sexual-sublimationtransmut.html

http://akincanaforum.eponym.com/blog/_archives/2007/6/8/3005327.html

Then there's another yogi that I saw on a youtube vid that said that even smiling is a sexual act, and questioned, what Isn't a sexual act? We are sexual beings...

"One drop of semen is manufactured out of forty drops of blood. Mark here how valuable this fluid is!" - Sivananda

Care to elaborate on those other methods and how to do them, please??? :blink:

I wish. Public forum. I am here to correct mistakes or keep people from having problems.

As this is my 9th year of teaching tai chi, and my 10th year of working has a healing facilitator and my 15th year of martial arts, I am not about to give away all of my hard earned work... You must understand the amount of practice and hours put into these things I have learned.

There is a reason I teach at a College as part of the Master's Program for an Eastern Medical degree!

And I am a Master level instructor for one of the nation's largest internal arts associations. I teach teachers and medical practitioners.

I am not a dabbler. This is my expertise.

If you wish, I am always open to instructing on a personal, one on one basis. But my presence here is to keep people from hurting themselves and learn from my mistakes.

:)

so I'm practicing celibacy.

It might be ok. But it would be even better if all women didn't reject (even on simple interaction or for friendship or something) me based on superficial qualities, and my differences of personality.

A person needs interaction. For a man to be totally alone is not good.

And I also have no guy friends. Can't really get any at this point..

I'm too messed up to even begin with, and its all due to my lonliness.

Guest paul walter

It might be ok. But it would be even better if all women didn't reject (even on simple interaction or for friendship or something) me based on superficial qualities, and my differences of personality.

I kind of agree with Sivananda about the not having fiends thing, though I wouldn't recommend that attitude to you Non ;) . I think the older you get while living consciously the more you see the 'skeleton' of social relations. When they're not desperate attempts to cling to a passing life-raft they seem to be simple attempts to allay the inevitable realisation that we are 'alone' in the largest sense. No bitterness or sadness in this for me, just relief, independance and the strength that comes from no longer putting effort into 'false' constructs. Yeah, loneliness (or the sense of being alone) is a killer. It creates monsters out of chimeras. As a vegan, do you sense a connection to plants and animals that is 'real' and supporting or is it more of a moral/head thing for you? Paul.

You cannot expect others to like hanging around with you if you do not like hanging around yourself. You are not 'messed up' because you are lonely, you are lonely because you are messing it all up by holding yourself in such low regard and pushing others away from you. Who wants to be around someone who's so negative about themselves?

And how do you know all women reject you based on superficial qualities and differences of personality? Have you even met all the women in the world?

You have no girlfriend, fine. You have no guy friends, so what? Your current experience is the result of your past actions. If you want to change your future, then look at what you did before to cause your current undesirable predicament and choose right now to do something different. Only when you do something different (or look at something in a different way) can you expect to get different results.

My last SO said that she can feel something energetic in her body when a guy ejaculates inside her, and that's why she is into sex... I took that as her actually consciously taking the male's energy.

• Like 1

It depends where you work. I was working at a place that basically depended on young females who flirted really strongly -- sucking off the males. So they were just stare me down while having their legs crossed pumping away to suck me off. Or stare at my dick while they talked to me, etc. One even had me move into her place but I moved out after the first night! So even the male "director" of that work place was controlled by this younger female who was very well endowed. After she got control of him -- basically castrating him into her possessed sex slave -- then she went after this other male who had power because he was a computer tech dude. So she would sit across from him with these really low cut big cleavage shirts and just stare at him. haha. But for me I was like BRING IT ON!

It was really bad because just using sex energy to run a business does not make for good planning. So when our department kept losing money due to it being automated -- the sex star tried to blame it on me! So she wanted to literally take me out as the "fall guy" and she was REALLY ANGRY when she couldn't control me - using the total sex-anger-fear crack down on me. So what I did was just STOP EATING -- and for the three days before our meeting I BURNED OFF all her anger-fear energy into internal climax sex energy. Anger is just REPRESSED SEX ENERGY. Then I went into the meeting and just blissed her out so that she couldn't be angry at me. She tried to get me angry along with another lady-boss who was kind of the master techno female in charge -- supposedly. haha.

Anyway I just kept sitting in full-lotus but I couldn't get my diet right because basically I could not eat food but I still was biking 10 miles a day -- even in the winter. So I kept trying antiseptics -- and then eating good food is really expensive if you're not getting the right calories, etc. I didn't have a kitchen in my room -- so coordinating my cooking, etc. was kind of a pain but any food that was prepared was not pure enough. I tried just a raw diet but it was too expensive and I was too hungry, etc. So I either smelled like garlic or like shit and then I passed out from tea tree oil antiseptic after a long "O at a D" session with the one female worker who literally STALKED ME in the office. She would wait until like 2 a.m. for me to show up because my hours were flexible and then she would pretend that she wasn't stalking me! haha.

But she was dependent on me to burn off all her stress and fear so she could compete with the other males in the office -- so I don't blame her -- but then after so many O at a Ds with her it was just total love -- even though I wasn't attracted to her visually. So I had this head-over-heels in love feeling but at the same time I smelled like shit because I couldn't maintain the proper diet and meanwhile my department got destroyed and my job was replaced by a demon dialer. So they tried to train me in to a new position but I couldn't work the night shift anymore and being in the office during the day -- it was just too crazy with my smell or with the head-over-heels love energy. So then I just quit but that was after the male director was FIRED. haha. Major downsizing of the whole nonprofit and the place will probably be out of business soon since they were just automating while relying on sex energy for planning. I call this the "trajectory of tantric technology."

What in the world are you even talking about? Everything you are saying seems to be completely made up over time.

• Like 2

Possible but it looks like not alot bums are practicing this or they aren't interested in posting.

In this thread one person was talking about "only with a teacher", then there is the post from effilang I havent read yet but beside this only drew was posting really about practices who brought results for him.

I was practicing retention for some time and to bring the energy up/into the mco/dan tien could produce interesting effects but it was never enough to store the energy for a long duration. Normaly it would disperse over two or three sometimes five days and be more or less lost after this.

This is interesting as I mostly had read information only about bringing the energy up. Normaly it took me around two houres of extra "work" to store the energy properly/in a better way.

Maybe there are high level techniques as fiveelementtao wrote who can do such in a short timespan or it was only a "problem" on my side like a lack of longtime experience.

I think the idea is to just continually practice qi gong to keep that energy going. It's not all about the energy cultivated and what it will do or feel like. I think more of it like doing this practice all my life will be good for my body.