Sign in to follow this  
Biff

Is Master Chunyi Lin going bald?

There can be a multitude of reasons for hair loss. Steriod use, stress etc. Having read accounts in various literature and personal testimony of people 'reversing' grey hair I wonder if the same had been done for balding. I would assume the TCM approach would be balanced Qi Gong and or various herbs.

I have read many times that Master Chunyi Lin from www.springforestqigong.com is very high level (having learned from Dr Yan Xin and his teacher) and has even gone without food and water in a prolonged state of Bigu. Even that he has levitated and is the same level as other Taoists like Pak John of Mo Pai and Wang Liping of the Dragon gate Sect - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Gate_Taoism.

Generally speaking TCM assumes that hair loss is a result of too much yang/heat or a kidney deficiency. The approach to resolve this problem is then addressed by attempting to re-balance yin and yang in the body. One would probably make the assumption that a high level Qi Gong or Nei Gong practitioner would have perfect balance of these energies or even have merged them and have them in complete control. So I guess Master Chunyi Lin has a bald issue for some other reason.

Chunyi_Masked_E3_200.jpg

Is that a little baldness there? I could be wrong. Does it even matter? To the newbie there has to be a little discernment. It seems most people here judge a method by how quickly it works or how powerful it feels. I can eat a box full of donuts that taste real good, give me instant energy and fill me up. But are they good for me? I go to and get advice on nutrition but whom do I choose? everyone has all these 'certifications' and so many say I can get ripped in 4 weeks. I guess in starting I would probably not take nutritional advice from a fat whale with a prolapse.

So I wonder, is this balding a result of energy imbalance? Or is that not even to be considered?

So I guess Master Chunyi Lin has a bald issue for some other reason.

Yes.. It's hereditary. Has nothing to do with his cultivation. Neither does his height, hair color or eye color...

So I guess Master Chunyi Lin has a bald issue for some other reason.

Yes.. It's hereditary. Has nothing to do with his cultivation. Neither does his height, hair color or eye color...

Why do you put eye color and such in the same category as what you called a hereditary disorder? Besides, how do you know it is? is alopecia hereditary also? regardless, there are claims of Chunyi Lin not having to eat, levitating, curing cancer etc. As someone who positions themselves as a teacher here I gather you have some understanding of alchemy? You understand it's a biological process do you not? and that there are physical changes that manifest? it's not just a rewiring of the nervous system as so many here pro-port. If it's indeed hereditary then through high level cultivation it would be reversed, surely. We know there seem to be physical changes from this method as apparently Drew can no longer eat right and smells funny if he tries too. But he also does hallucinogenic drugs so that could effect the results of the practice.

There are claims that SFQ has healed things like cancer etc. So why not a hereditary disorder? like say... cancer for instance. If you can heal types of cancer that are a hereditary genetic disorder then why not simple hair loss? especially for a high level practitioner who can levitate and go without food. If he had another hereditary disorder like parkinson's would you say the same? If he is indeed an immortal as Drew seems to indicate (correct me if I'm wrong here) the he would have Yang Shen body and be able to change his form. As an exorcist I'm sure you are aware that even simple low level witch craft can change eye color and grow hair?

I didn't call baldness a disorder. I said it was hereditary. You are making the assumption it is a disorder or a disease. It is not a disease.... Cancer is not a hereditary disorder... It is a disease that is very treatable and preventable.

The reason why cultivation heals disease and not hereditary baldness is because cultivation is about returning to health and naturalness not about becoming a supermodel. Curing someone of the imbalance of cancer is part of that, reversing male pattern baldness is not important or necessary in returning to one's true nature...

Why do you put eye color and such in the same category as what you called a hereditary disorder? Besides, how do you know it is? is alopecia hereditary also? regardless, there are claims of Chunyi Lin not having to eat, levitating, curing cancer etc. As someone who positions themselves as a teacher here I gather you have some understanding of alchemy? You understand it's a biological process do you not? and that there are physical changes that manifest? it's not just a rewiring of the nervous system as so many here pro-port. If it's indeed hereditary then through high level cultivation it would be reversed, surely. We know there seem to be physical changes from this method as apparently Drew can no longer eat right and smells funny if he tries too. But he also does hallucinogenic drugs so that could effect the results of the practice.

There are claims that SFQ has healed things like cancer etc. So why not a hereditary disorder? like say... cancer for instance. If you can heal types of cancer that are a hereditary genetic disorder then why not simple hair loss? especially for a high level practitioner who can levitate and go without food. If he had another hereditary disorder like parkinson's would you say the same? If he is indeed an immortal as Drew seems to indicate (correct me if I'm wrong here) the he would have Yang Shen body and be able to change his form. As an exorcist I'm sure you are aware that even simple low level witch craft can change eye color and grow hair?

I didn't call baldness a disorder. I said it was hereditary. You are making the assumption it is a disorder or a disease. It is not a disease.... Cancer is not a hereditary disorder... It is a disease that is very treatable and preventable.

The reason why cultivation heals disease and not hereditary baldness is because cultivation is about returning to health and naturalness not about becoming a supermodel. Curing someone of the imbalance of cancer is part of that, reversing male pattern baldness is not important or necessary in returning to one's true nature...

I'm sorry but baldness is a disorder. And are you saying breast cancer is not hereditary? Yes cancer can be hereditary. Male pattern baldness is actually is caused by dihydrotestosterone building up around the hair follicle and killing both the follicle and the hair. That is not natural and if through cultivation we return to a natural state the hair would return on it's own. Would you have the same opinion if he was a woman? what is Effie Chow had a big bald patch? We have of course assumed here that his baldness is hereditary. It is false to just make this assumption. It could be due to stress or any other number of reasons. But let me get this straight...

Cancer is not a hereditary disorder... It is a disease that is very treatable and preventable. .

Yes it can be hereditary, like breast cancer - http://medicineworld.org/cancer/page15.html. And are you saying we can cure cancer but not hair loss?

Here is a post by Drew from another site;

http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/forum/a...php/t-3373.html

Anyway I agree that many females, just like males, have their "center of gravity" in the lower chakra. But I think that Wilhelm Reich was correct in arguing that warfare could be ended by males masturbating and I think this is essentially the main tactic that females use. Most men like to sleep after they blow a load. The males are "infantilized" as Camille Paglia states. Unfortunately Reich was wrong in thinking this would end warfare, he had good intentions, but his knowledge was too limited. Instead masturbation just makes men addicted to the lower chakra -- the "dark high" as Colin Wilson calls it (what drives serial murderers, an epidemic in Guatemala). And as I stated, the energy is replaced with meat -- if not then the men turn bald or go gray at a young age (fairly common traits in our lust-driven society).

So the main trend is the "separation of heaven and earth" (mind and sex energy) but this trend, ironically, was started by religion!

I have read many times that Master Chunyi Lin from www.springforestqigong.com is very high level (having learned from Dr Yan Xin and his teacher) and has even gone without food and water in a prolonged state of Bigu. Even that he has levitated and is the same level as other Taoists like Pak John of Mo Pai and Wang Liping of the Dragon gate Sect - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Gate_Taoism.

Generally speaking TCM assumes that hair loss is a result of too much yang/heat or a kidney deficiency. The approach to resolve this problem is then addressed by attempting to re-balance yin and yang in the body. One would probably make the assumption that a high level Qi Gong or Nei Gong practitioner would have perfect balance of these energies or even have merged them and have them in complete control. So I guess Master Chunyi Lin has a bald issue for some other reason.

Yes, he is growing a fivehead.

However, I wonder if he may have attained his highest levels at peak condition BEFORE he was married, probably having sex regularly, having kids, giving many healings and holding many seminars?

IOW, he may have hit peak condition when he was single and simply living/training hard like a monk.

Whereas NOW (at around age 50), he has a wife, family and a very busy business. That could be draining a lot of his energy.

I dunno...just a guess here?

Otherwise though, he does appear to have very good, smooth, clear skintone - a sign of good health.

Edited by vortex

Wow Biff great research! haha. I've wondered that about Chunyi Lin when I first saw the photo you posted. This is my take, speaking from experience as well. The alchemy practice is based on solitary practice -- and the cave meditation is considered the highest form. So Chunyi Lin has said that he has met masters who live in the mountains full-time doing meditation who have the "golden aura" for creating another physical body -- a yang body. I then asked Chunyi Lin if he had created a yang physical body and he said that once while he was meditating inside he was told later by people that they had seen him outside -- physically.

Anyway in contrast to solitary alchemy practice -- Chunyi Lin teaches that the "more we heal others the more we heal ourselves." This actually is NOT storing up the chi energy to create another physical body -- nor is it EVEN storing up the chi energy for LONGEVITY. So, in contrast, the solitary practice detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk focuses on longevity and creating another physical body -- immortality.

In the healing practice there is a free flow of energy transduction. So you can maintain your health as you also heal others but you are also going to experience the same normal rate of aging. The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" even states this -- again that you can give females your energy and it will give them great bliss but don't do it because they will just want it more! haha. But more importantly the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states that if you do give your energy to others you can maintain your health, which is great, but you won't achieve longevity and immortality.

So it just depends on how deep you can go into the emptiness -- Chunyi Lin says the best time of his life was when he was doing the cave meditation -- 49 days in full-lotus, taking no food, no water and no sleep. After that he did some other tests and the government declared him an official "international qigong master" -- certified. But he said that when he was doing the cave meditation that was not his intention -- to become a certified international qigong master by the government. At first he was scared n the cave because there could be tigers -- but then when he went into full-lotus and his third eye opened up and the walls of the cave all turned to light. After that he traveled to heaven.

The energy keeps transforming and the energy knows what to do! So decay and death are natural. Chunyi Lin says there is no reason to be sad about death. Still having emotions is good if we know how to use them. So before we do a powerful healing it is good to tell a very heart-opening story that might be sad because it increases peoples' sense of compassion.

Chunyi Lin tells this funny story about how this rich important man was super depressed and none of the doctors could cure him. So they brought in a qigong master. "Oh looks like you are having a problem with your menstruation." said the qigong master very calmly. The rich man go so mad that his depression vanished and he was forever healed.

So maybe male hair loss is just like female menstruation! haha.

I'm sorry but baldness is a disorder. And are you saying breast cancer is not hereditary? Yes cancer can be hereditary. Male pattern baldness is actually is caused by dihydrotestosterone building up around the hair follicle and killing both the follicle and the hair. That is not natural and if through cultivation we return to a natural state the hair would return on it's own. Would you have the same opinion if he was a woman? what is Effie Chow had a big bald patch? We have of course assumed here that his baldness is hereditary. It is false to just make this assumption. It could be due to stress or any other number of reasons. But let me get this straight...

Yes it can be hereditary, like breast cancer - http://medicineworld.org/cancer/page15.html. And are you saying we can cure cancer but not hair loss?

Biff, my friend, I am seeing a pattern here. You are not reading thoroughly...

I did not say that cancer wasn't influenced by hereditary factors. I said it was a preventable disease. There is a difference. Some hereditary things are not preventable... Like male pattern baldness... That is not something someone can effectively prevent if they are genetically predisposed to it. It is not a disorder because baldness does not impede normal healthy functioning. At worst, it can bruise the ego... But it is not a health concern unless it is a result of a disease...Cancer on the other hand can be easily prevented even if someone is genetically more susceptible to it. So, you cannot equate the two just because genetic factors are involved with both.

That (baldness) is not natural and if through cultivation we return to a natural state the hair would return on it's own.
That is obviously your theory, But it is not established as scientific or Taoist fact. I have not heard anyone other than a hair treatment salesman say anything like that. I haven't heard any reputable physician say anything like that. Nor have I heard any taoist master say anything like that in regard to male pattern baldness. ( in fact some recognized taoist masters go bald also)
Would you have the same opinion if he was a woman?
No. because women rarely suffer from age related baldness.
And are you saying we can cure cancer but not hair loss?

Absolutely! I have worked with a Yoga master ( who btw has a receding hairline and a bald patch) who is also a naturopathic doctor. He cures people ALL the time from "incurable" cancer simply by changing their diet and sometimes with psychological therapy.

http://drjulianneil.com

Biff, my friend, I encourage you to do some more research into what cancer really is. It is not a genetic mutation like albino-ism.

I understand your thought process but you are starting from faulty assumptions and thus making inaccurate conclusions...

Wow Biff great research! haha. I've wondered that about Chunyi Lin when I first saw the photo you posted. This is my take, speaking from experience as well. The alchemy practice is based on solitary practice -- and the cave meditation is considered the highest form. So Chunyi Lin has said that he has met masters who live in the mountains full-time doing meditation who have the "golden aura" for creating another physical body -- a yang body. I then asked Chunyi Lin if he had created a yang physical body and he said that once while he was meditating inside he was told later by people that they had seen him outside -- physically.

Anyway in contrast to solitary alchemy practice -- Chunyi Lin teaches that the "more we heal others the more we heal ourselves." This actually is NOT storing up the chi energy to create another physical body -- nor is it EVEN storing up the chi energy for LONGEVITY. So, in contrast, the solitary practice detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk focuses on longevity and creating another physical body -- immortality.

In the healing practice there is a free flow of energy transduction. So you can maintain your health as you also heal others but you are also going to experience the same normal rate of aging. The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" even states this -- again that you can give females your energy and it will give them great bliss but don't do it because they will just want it more! haha. But more importantly the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states that if you do give your energy to others you can maintain your health, which is great, but you won't achieve longevity and immortality.

So it just depends on how deep you can go into the emptiness -- Chunyi Lin says the best time of his life was when he was doing the cave meditation -- 49 days in full-lotus, taking no food, no water and no sleep. After that he did some other tests and the government declared him an official "international qigong master" -- certified. But he said that when he was doing the cave meditation that was not his intention -- to become a certified international qigong master by the government. At first he was scared n the cave because there could be tigers -- but then when he went into full-lotus and his third eye opened up and the walls of the cave all turned to light. After that he traveled to heaven.

The energy keeps transforming and the energy knows what to do! So decay and death are natural. Chunyi Lin says there is no reason to be sad about death. Still having emotions is good if we know how to use them. So before we do a powerful healing it is good to tell a very heart-opening story that might be sad because it increases peoples' sense of compassion.

Chunyi Lin tells this funny story about how this rich important man was super depressed and none of the doctors could cure him. So they brought in a qigong master. "Oh looks like you are having a problem with your menstruation." said the qigong master very calmly. The rich man go so mad that his depression vanished and he was forever healed.

So maybe male hair loss is just like female menstruation! haha.

I enjoyed reading that Drew. I got my CD finally (took over a month?). I was concerned about practicing it for a few reasons I have resolved. One being that my orbit runs all the time with my breathing and if I focus on it, it gets a little too electric. Don't want to disappear yet! What is attractive about Master Chunyi Lin to me is his character and nature.

Thanks for the responses everyone...

What is attractive about Master Chunyi Lin to me is his character and nature.

Couldn't agree more.

I have too sometimes wondered about baldness and supposed Qi Gong masters.

However i think there is a different between what is already mapped in the gene and things that are acquired later onwards, ie: malaria through a mosquito bite, a chronic pain due to bad posture, heart disease due to a bad diet.

A man with blue eyes, blonde hair a slender body and little bodily hair, does not have a disorder or disease in comparison to someone who is hairy beyond what is considered average.

Would you say a VERY hairy man has a problem and cultivation should cure it? - Isn't baldness just the opposite of that, a lack of hair on specific places.

I don't think i'd go as far as to call it a disease Biff.

Can a dwarf become an immortal?

Can someone born without legs practice Qi Gong?

Can a pair of conjoined twins becomes masters?

I am certain if any of them did, neither their eyes, nor their legs nor (in the case of the dwarf) their height will magically increase and i'm sure it's the same case with Master Chunyi Lin's hair.

If he always had his head shaved, would you ever ask this question?

If i was born totally deformed but practiced does it mean i would become beautiful and morph back, cure my "disease" and "disformations"?

I don't think it's an issue Biff. ^_^

Edited by effilang

Well actually one of the later classes I took with Chunyi Lin there was a very short student. I didn't even notice -- just a female with very short height. But then she reported on her own to the class that amazingly she had grown something like half an inch since the first class we had. This was the second class -- of 4 classes I think.

So Chunyi Lin can heal people who want to grow more in height. Chunyi Lin can also heal paralysis.

The circumstances of healing depend on many factors -- even past live information!

However i think there is a different between what is already mapped in the gene and things that are acquired later onwards, ie: malaria through a mosquito bite, a chronic pain due to bad posture, heart disease due to a bad diet.

A man with blue eyes, blonde hair a slender body and little bodily hair, does not have a disorder or disease in comparison to someone who is hairy beyond what is considered average.

Would you say a VERY hairy man has a problem and cultivation should cure it? - Isn't baldness just the opposite of that, a lack of hair on specific places.

I am certain if any of them did, neither their eyes, nor their legs nor (in the case of the dwarf) their height will magically increase and i'm sure it's the same case with Master Chunyi Lin's hair.

If i was born totally deformed but practiced does it mean i would become beautiful and morph back, cure my "disease" and "disformations"?

Wonderfully said. I agree. :)

EDIT: @ drewhempel: When you meditate, you learn to open up your back, pelvis, hips, and neck. That made me 'grow' quite a bit in the eyes of others, but I didn't in fact grow at all. I just stopped condensing my spine as much.

Edited by Capital

so sfq healing is like the full lotus free energy exchange. healing each other while not losing or gaining anything

so longevity and immortality consists of a bigu in a cave. do you know what the meditation is

every_hair.jpg

Well apparently hairy women have better orgasms...

http://current.com/items/89859560_hairy-wo...ter-orgasms.htm

Would you get tantric with her? At least if you use Drew's method you might not get hair in your mouth.

hirsutehm1.jpghirsutism-3.jpg

hirsute_man3.jpgbearded_lady.jpg

184043-main_Full.jpg

090608-gomez-vmed-12p.standard.jpg

annie.jpg

Edited by Biff

Well apparently hairy women have better orgasms...

http://current.com/items/89859560_hairy-wo...ter-orgasms.htm

Would you get tantric with her? At least if you use Drew's method you might not get hair in your mouth.

I'm not sure i understand the connection of that reply to my post, but i will take it as an indication towards the direction you wanted the conversation to go, so i will pose the following question then:

Was your intention to get "trantric" with Master Chunyi Lin Biff?

By your regular "machismic" remarks i gathered you were more of a ladies man.

Or does your pendulum swing both ways ^_^

:):P

Edited by effilang

I follow you but this was different. She was seeing a doctor to try to increase her height I think. She was really really short -- anyway she may have gotten a personal healing session from Chunyi Lin. But sometimes people attending his classes have amazing healing experiences.

Wonderfully said. I agree. :)

EDIT: @ drewhempel: When you meditate, you learn to open up your back, pelvis, hips, and neck. That made me 'grow' quite a bit in the eyes of others, but I didn't in fact grow at all. I just stopped condensing my spine as much.

Basically the bigu -- which I did for 8 days without any hunger -- is just shooting your own chi energy back into your own lower body where your jing is -- instead of taking in other peoples' jing and transmitting your chi to them. I mean you can do bigu without doing the longevity -- immortality as well -- because the "O at a D" also replaces the need for food. It just has to be on a constant level. I went 3 days without hunger but sitting in full-lotus near the university where there is lots of young females. I was biking about 10 miles a day during that time as well. But after that the level of energy exchange is too intense to be done in public - unless it was in some meditation class or something.

so sfq healing is like the full lotus free energy exchange. healing each other while not losing or gaining anything

so longevity and immortality consists of a bigu in a cave. do you know what the meditation is

Biff's worried about his G spot I think.

I'm not sure i understand the connection of that reply to my post, but i will take it as an indication towards the direction you wanted the conversation to go, so i will pose the following question then:

Christ no... lol. But I might bang one of those hairy women if she paid me.... My primary interest was in the real effects of SFQ alchemy and specifically the effects of this type of healing. Using ones own energy to heal is high level stuff and requires a little extra daily training. SFQ uses the lineage as well as ones own. Most of you fags just lick up all the shite and haven't the balls to question things. Like why exactly did GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui die of severe pneumonia at such a young age?

He was a master healer, why did he not heal himself? why could none of his students heal him? So the real question is should I even consider using this method. By the same token I asked why Master Chunyi Lin was going bald.

Biff's worried about his G spot I think.

Funny you should say that. I did get an aneros and got an advanced model for the first try. I fell asleep with it up my ass for hours and did not feel right for a week afterwards.

Guest winpro07

one of my family is early 60's and has had very bad health for the past 10 years, advanced diabetes, and other problems from years of drug and alcohol use. Also, their gale bladder stopped working. About 2 years back they started to decline and their hair turned mostly grey and receded. They started some energy practices and saw a local healer and now their hair grew back and is jet black. The healing was a special favor because the healer had retired years back because of sudden advanced aging. They had depleted them self by using some of their own life force to heal with. The system they had learned required intent, and so some degree of effort. With effort some life force may be expelled, now their hair is grey and are seeing a healer them self.

There are some energy can be given away and some not

not saying the healing changed the hair. I know these people very well

and it is very clear that personal outlook is what changed.

It is possible to pick up psychic programming from parents and the world that effects hair growth. Once a belief gets into the cells...

Edited by winpro07

one of my family is early 60's and has had very bad health for the past 10 years, advanced diabetes, and other problems from years of drug and alcohol use. Also, their gale bladder stopped working. About 2 years back they started to decline and their hair turned mostly grey and receded. They started some energy practices and saw a local healer and now their hair grew back and is jet black. The healing was a special favor because the healer had retired years back because of sudden advanced aging. They had depleted them self by using some of their own life force to heal with. The system they had learned required intent, and so some degree of effort. With effort some life force may be expelled, now their hair is grey and are seeing a healer them self.

There are some energy can be given away and some not

not saying the healing changed the hair. I know these people very well

and it is very clear that personal outlook is what changed.

It is possible to pick up psychic programming from parents and the world that effects hair growth. Once a belief gets into the cells...

Interesting stuff....

lol Biff...

I think about these things too. I'm sure many of us do. In fact i will go as far as to say that even the "shite licking fags" you were addressing ponder it too.

It is intriguing, facts such as the one you mentioned. Great masters dying of seemingly common diseases.

Why can't they cure themselves?

Or perhaps... Why do they chose not to?

- A voluntary decision to move the ghost to a new shell?

- Irreversible physical damage/degradation?

To be continued.... (got an invite to play some MW2 haha :lol:)

PS: Biff, on winpro's note. I have come across more often as an explanation than anything else, that these masters die young because of the extensive healing they do which requires them to receive a lot of the negative energy.

This however appears to be different depending on the healing system and methods of expelling converting the "excess energy" (not to say negative) received from the person being healed, during healing.

Some appear to retain it within the body, where there is a lack of an established protocol for expelling the absorbed energy safely, and i think that may be the issue with some of these systems. I have read that some healers have coughed up blood, choked, gone into seizures, felt the same pain as the person they are healing, while others, quite on the opposite side of the gamma feel better and more energetic.

I think when you heal someone you may somehow receive their "excess energy (yin/yang)" and when you expel it through "safe" routes in the meridian system your body RETAINS of it what it needs to supplement your energy and the "excess" it ejects. So in essence it could just be that instead these people that die early, received the excess energy but instead of ejecting it store it without converting it and cause damage.

At the same time this seems contradictive, but thats my theory.

Edited by effilang

Well apparently Choa Kok Sui had pneumonia -- I couldn't find any full lotus or padmasana practice by him. Chunyi Lin says if you want to find out if someone is a real master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus. But the West always falls for tons of fake gurus. I could not find any significant testimonials of people healed by Choa Kok Sui either. Chunyi Lin's work with the Mayo Clinic though, along with his testimonials of people healed from serious diseases, puts a big dent in all the skeptics who don't believe in chi.

Chunyi Lin's training is closest to Wang, Liping. When I read "Opening the Dragon Gate" I was amazed at the similarity. Both Wang Liping and Chunyi Lin sit in full-lotus for about 4 hours straight every night -- well early morning. Both are on the modified bigu diet -- both describe levitating, etc. Chunyi Lin does focus on doing healing work though whereas Wang Liping focuses on teaching the alchemy which is focused on keeping your energy internally.

But in the modern Western world once you reach a certain level of energy it's almost impossible NOT to do healing on other people. The energy just flows where it is needed most. You can try to avoid evil people, etc. but because of the complementary opposites the two opposites will be drawn together. So the more powerful healing you do the more dangerous it is. That is for sure. Love is the source of the healing energy so it is very important to have the heart purified.

I had written a pamphlet on qigong and paranormal healing -- Yogananda, Ramana Maharshi, etc. I gave a copy to Chunyi Lin. He looked at it and said "you wrote this?" I said "yeah." And then he quick perused it and he said: "You can't say this about me. You can say I am very wonderful." What I had written was that I thought he was the most powerful qigong master in the U.S. but obviously saying something like that is against the true nature of the healing energy. On the other hand in the U.S. we have freedom of speech and that was my opinion but then he was saying I could not write that! haha. I guess it could be considered libel but it is an opinion very clearly.

Christ no... lol. But I might bang one of those hairy women if she paid me.... My primary interest was in the real effects of SFQ alchemy and specifically the effects of this type of healing. Using ones own energy to heal is high level stuff and requires a little extra daily training. SFQ uses the lineage as well as ones own. Most of you fags just lick up all the shite and haven't the balls to question things. Like why exactly did GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui die of severe pneumonia at such a young age?

He was a master healer, why did he not heal himself? why could none of his students heal him? So the real question is should I even consider using this method. By the same token I asked why Master Chunyi Lin was going bald.

Funny you should say that. I did get an aneros and got an advanced model for the first try. I fell asleep with it up my ass for hours and did not feel right for a week afterwards.

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Sign in to follow this