SarahMoriko

Hello from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl ;)

I'm just posting my brief introduction as instructed for new users such as myself :D

To keep if brief I am slightly new to Taoism but have a pretty good understanding of the core philosophy. What drew me to Taoism is the simplicity and strong belief in qi. I am also an acupuncture and TCM student in my first year and my interest has grown even stronger since starting my studies. I am very interested in Taoism as well as Asian Shamanism.

I am 27, married and have two Boston Terriers and do not plan on procreating :P

Hi Sarah,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Yeah, I was wondering how you had those two Boston Terriers. Adopted, Right?

Peace & Love!

Welcome Sarah! Where are you taking your clases at? (Online or On Campus) I Live in North Florida. Just curious as to what resources are available to you since we both live in the same state. :)

Thanks,

Tommy

You rock. thanks for the intro.

I'm just posting my brief introduction as instructed for new users such as myself :D

To keep if brief I am slightly new to Taoism but have a pretty good understanding of the core philosophy. What drew me to Taoism is the simplicity and strong belief in qi. I am also an acupuncture and TCM student in my first year and my interest has grown even stronger since starting my studies. I am very interested in Taoism as well as Asian Shamanism.

I am 27, married and have two Boston Terriers and do not plan on procreating :P

Welcome Sarah! Where are you taking your clases at? (Online or On Campus) I Live in North Florida. Just curious as to what resources are available to you since we both live in the same state. :)

Thanks,

Tommy

I am going to A.T.O.M. The only other school in Broward County is the one in Miami. I am taking the classes on campus...I don't think on-line would be a good education. T.C.M. is very hands on, I can see how theory could be taught via internet but needling and herbology is best taught one on one.

So far I am really enjoying myself, Chinese language has been a struggle though ;)