Gerard

Cure myopia naturally

There does seem to be a link between intensive studying and short-sightedness (myopia), but the conventional theory on myopia cannot explain this adequately. The conventional theory is that the eyeball grows too long, and there is no clear reason why excessive growth might result from studying.

Bates's theory that strain causes the external eye muscles to squeeze the eye into an elongated shape, and this causes myopia, provides a plausible explanation. People studying intensively are more likely to strain their eyes than those who are using their eyes naturally at all distances. Learning how to apply good vision habits whilst studying will prevent the eye strain that can lead to lowered vision.

It is odd that vision problems are so common in children and it should be cause for major concern and research effort. Imagine the concern if such numbers of children were suffering from hearing problems or speech problems. For some reason eyesight problems can be written off as genetic and a pair of glasses routinely prescribed. However this is treating the symptom and not tackling the cause.

The proportion of children suffering from short-sightedness is increasing and medical studies have not adequately explained this. A likely explanation from Bates's work is that more intensive studying, involving a strain to see for some children, is the cause. And it is interesting to note that in countries in Asia with intensive education systems, myopia affects over 70% of children.

....................................................................................................................................

quoted from: http://www.natural-vision.co.uk/faq.htm

Has anyone at Tao Bums fixed their short-sightedness using a non-artificial method (prescription lenses or surgery)? If that's the case, how did you achieve it and how long did it take you?

I would like to hear your opinions on this interesting subject.

There does seem to be a link between intensive studying and short-sightedness (myopia), but the conventional theory on myopia cannot explain this adequately. The conventional theory is that the eyeball grows too long, and there is no clear reason why excessive growth might result from studying.

Bates's theory that strain causes the external eye muscles to squeeze the eye into an elongated shape, and this causes myopia, provides a plausible explanation. People studying intensively are more likely to strain their eyes than those who are using their eyes naturally at all distances. Learning how to apply good vision habits whilst studying will prevent the eye strain that can lead to lowered vision.

It is odd that vision problems are so common in children and it should be cause for major concern and research effort. Imagine the concern if such numbers of children were suffering from hearing problems or speech problems. For some reason eyesight problems can be written off as genetic and a pair of glasses routinely prescribed. However this is treating the symptom and not tackling the cause.

The proportion of children suffering from short-sightedness is increasing and medical studies have not adequately explained this. A likely explanation from Bates's work is that more intensive studying, involving a strain to see for some children, is the cause. And it is interesting to note that in countries in Asia with intensive education systems, myopia affects over 70% of children.

....................................................................................................................................

quoted from: http://www.natural-vision.co.uk/faq.htm

Has anyone at Tao Bums fixed their short-sightedness using a non-artificial method (prescription lenses or surgery)? If that's the case, how did you achieve it and how long did it take you?

I would like to hear your opinions on this interesting subject.

We already discussed this before. I guess you couldn't find the old thread.

I can't say I have fixed my short-sightedness (that would be 20/20 or better vision). But I have noticed significant improvements in vision in all the times I've practiced clear seeing.

The problem is that I have a habit of staring at a computer screen for a long time, plus a habit to strain my eyes and so on. And my dedication to clear seeing is surprisingly not that great.

I am certain that someone who is dedicated to it in all seriousness, someone who is willing to give up bad habits and embrace the good ones, can achieve 20/20 and beyond.

Take off your glasses to begin with. Spend as much time without glasses as you can.

Second, get a weaker than normal prescription. Say if you are at -5, get -3. As you exercise clear vision, your -3 should start to correct you to 20/20. Drop it to -2, and so on. Never wear full strength prescription unless you absolutely must.

This isn't limited to short-sightedness either. I think any problem can be fixed.

When I train my vision, I go outside and put my glasses in my pocket. I gaze all around without straining and without purposely trying to see clearly. Instead I allow clarity to come in on its own, and it does, gradually. Don't drill anything with my eyes. Keep the eyes free and moving and try to observe a wide field. I purposefully enjoy what I see. And I take interest in what I see (my normal attitude is that I don't care... visionary phenomena are way too mundane for me).

There are many other exercises too, but I am too lazy to retype them again. If you are really interested, you can find them yourself or even intuitively come up with your own ones.

We already discussed this before. I guess you couldn't find the old thread...

No, I forgot the search function. Thanks for the reminder. Here's a good thread on this topic:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...6&hl=myopia

As you exercise clear vision, your -3 should start to correct you to 20/20. Drop it to -2, and so on. Never wear full strength prescription unless you absolutely must.

Could you recommend some exercises or a link that provides them?

I will buy weaker prescription specs soon to get started.

Cheers.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

No, I forgot the search function. Thanks for the reminder. Here's a good thread on this topic:

Cheers.

Theres a guy in queenscliff, victoria, australia who does this. He fixes people so they don't need glasses. His centre is packed and it's a 3 month wait to get in there. He has all special lenses and he is pioneering in his own work. It's using some form of quantum physics. His name is christopher something i forget. I know 1 guy who has improved his sight considerably in about a year but he still needs glasses. He rekons 2-3 more years and he won't need them any more. I dunno how bad he was to begin with. The worse your eyes are at the start the longer it takes.

I went there and his glasses actially changed my perception. Things looked more 3d and real. I now have the same effect without the glasses. He is super expensive though. The glasses were like 1000 including siluette frames though. Most people pay about 600 but u need to keep changing the lenses regularly. It's not cheap

Cheers.

I keep my 100% prescription in the glovebox of my car. So if I need to drive somewhere I haven't been before and I need to read road signs well in advance, I'll put on my 100% glasses.

I wear about 60% prescription under all other circumstances. You should exercise your own good judgment here. The idea is to give yourself a prescription to grow into while not making yourself too disabled.

The best and most important exercise that I do is so simple, I just walk around without glasses. Just put the glasses away (or in your pocket) and walk around the block. Relax. Don't try to see anything. Just let vision be vision. Eventually vision begins to coalesce into clear vision on its own, without any kind of pushing and prodding on your part. There are things to avoid, like, avoid drilling fixed points with your eyes. Avoid trying to grab images with your eyes (the correct attitude is to relax and let be rather than to mentally grab the visual landscape). Simply have fun and see. Be open to seeing better and just enjoy yourself.

Then you might (or might not) have subtle issues. For example you might not care to see anything. Or you might be afraid to see some things. If you discover a subtle issue, you can address it. But don't assume you have an issue like that. Assume that you have no issues at first and that you just have bad visual habits. If you are improving and then hit a stumbling block, then it might be worth investigating. I'll tell you my own issue. When I walk, I don't really care what's on the street. That's not helping me to see clearly. If I took interest, I would be more likely to see clearly. This is an effect of my mindset, which is my beliefs about what's external and what's internal, what's important and what's superficial and so on.

You might also want to try this. When you are comfortable and alone, close your eyes and visualize yourself seeing perfectly. Walking around in your vision of yourself seeing perfectly. Does a feeling of rejection come up? Does a feeling something like "no, this cannot be me" come up? Or maybe "this is just a foolish fantasy" feeling? If you sense a rejection toward that vision of yourself, that's an indication of an inner obstacle. If you know about an obstacle, you can also dissolve it.

And then one other exercise I do only rarely is "palming". Close my eyes and put my palms over them. There is imperfect blackness. It's imperfect because there is some redness in it (maybe because the sun is shining through my hands), maybe because some light specks appear spontaneously in my field of vision, whatever... I allow blackness to get deeper and deeper. Eventually it becomes like perfect black velvet without flaws (and yes, this is hypnosis, but I don't do any formal hypnosis for this... it's just a hypnotic effect that is not that hard to achieve simply by intent). Anyway, this blackness is very nice and relaxing. Very soothing. And having your hands on your eyes has a very healing energy to it. This is a very pleasant exercise to do, but for some reason I do this very rarely, even though it's fun to do.

Part of the problem is that we focus at a fixed distance too much. For example, computer screen is at a distance X and doesn't move. A book is at a fixed distance from our eyes when we read and so on. Eyes are made to fluidly shift from far to near to medium back to far and so on. Eyes are not made to look at something at a fixed distance forever. Well, at least if you believe in physical eyes anyway. But most of us believe at least somewhat in physical eyes, even me. I don't believe in the physicality of vision at the ultimate level, but in practice I think my eyes have something to do with it here and now. So the point is, we have bad habits, like starting at computer screens forever without breaks. So even if you do all the good stuff, but if you keep the bad habits, it may be an uphill battle. These habits are bad within a physicalist worldview. If you 100% believe that vision is spiritual, you can stare at a fixed distance forever without the tiniest deterioration in your vision quality, because distance is simply irrelevant. But with concepts of physicality come concepts like muscles and muscles have to move around to be healthy. A muscle cannot be healthy if it's kept locked statically for long periods of time. That's a limitation of physicalist worldview.

My favorite book on this subject is "take off your glasses and see"

http://www.amazon.com/Take-Off-Your-Glasse...1430&sr=8-1

It's pretty decent. I think the purpose of the book is to

1. inspire you and tell you it's possible.

2. tell you that vision is not physical.

3. give you some exercises, but these are not as important as simply knowing the first 2.

I discovered on my own many things in that book before I even knew it existed. Getting the book just confirmed what I already demonstrated to myself to be true.

The limit is your intention to see clearly, or your need to see clearly, your dedication. If you're have a "meh" attitude toward it, I doubt you'll have a lot of improvement.

Although just spending 1 day without glasses will show you a minor miracle in and of itself.

Edited by goldisheavy

Although just spending 1 day without glasses will show you a minor miracle in and of itself.

Yes, I've been doing a similar routine to gih a few years and improved a few diopters, still a ways from perfect. As you spend time without correction you will notice how fluid the quality of your vision can be, get out of the mindset that quality of sight is set in stone and start making connections and inferences.

Theres a guy in queenscliff, victoria, australia who does this. He fixes people so they don't need glasses. His centre is packed and it's a 3 month wait to get in there. He has all special lenses and he is pioneering in his own work. It's using some form of quantum physics. His name is christopher something i forget. I know 1 guy who has improved his sight considerably in about a year but he still needs glasses. He rekons 2-3 more years and he won't need them any more. I dunno how bad he was to begin with. The worse your eyes are at the start the longer it takes.

I went there and his glasses actially changed my perception. Things looked more 3d and real. I now have the same effect without the glasses. He is super expensive though. The glasses were like 1000 including siluette frames though. Most people pay about 600 but u need to keep changing the lenses regularly. It's not cheap

Hello there,

a good friend from down under would be interested, if you could help me find more details (full name, tel. or email etc.)

TIA

YM

z00se,

Thanks for the advice but I will stick to the cheapest option possible.

goldisheavy,

Thanks a lot for the time you spent writing that. Two things:

1. If as they say myopia is caused by an elongation of the eye, how does your system fix a physical condition?

I am confident I screwed up my vision because of all the study and long hours I spent reading as a toddler. And the research states that: close work requiring intensive focusing in the young developing eyeball causes it to elongate plus a diet high in refined starches typical of modern societies.

2. My myopia diopters are: -6 in one eye and -3.75 in the other. What would you recommend me for my new prescription glasses?

Thanks.

Note: Yes everytime I practice Vipassana I remove my glasses. I notice some changes after I finish and even drove my car yesterday from the park ( :o:lol: ) back home but this needs to be done daily.

I know your system works but it takes a long time, I guess.

Hello all. I want to preface this post by saying this is the first time I'm posting on here. I've been reading a lot, but haven't been inspired to post until now.

As a professional who does this kind of visual therapy work on patients everyday, I felt a need to contribute.

First, fixing your vision or in the case of this thread your sight (yes, there is a difference), requires a little more than just not wearing your glasses or getting a lesser prescription. Yes, that is part of it for some individuals but some people might need the particular prescription that they are given to fix larger problems.

I agree with the issue brought up that the current mainstream theory of myopia is incorrect and needs to be fixed. A current theory that is being tossed around between my collegues in the DC/Baltimore area is that myopia occurs as a response to an external stimulus. The body has certain defense mechanisms built in and (in some cases, not all) myopia is the body's defense mechanism to certain things in encounters. Also, vision is learned, we are not born with perfect vision, and this includes the quality of our sight. If we are constantly being asked to do near work and in addition, choosing to do such near work, our body is learning to accept this distance as the comfortable and "correct" distance to see. If we never give ourselves the experience of seeing at a distance, our body will never learn to see at that distance. Now, this is not including any kind of biological abnormality which should be addressed by a doctor.

I cannot give you a set series of exercises to perform because each individual requires individual treatment. The best people I can tell you to see are known as developmental optometrists. If you want to find one nearby you can go to this website www.covd.org and search for a doctor. I will add that not all developmental optometrist are made the same and some have different theories than others. Also, I'll finish by saying that a little myopia isn't all that bad. It means that when you get older you won't need as thick of reading glasses as your farsighted neighbor or no reading glasses at all.

this is a pretty interesting topic for me.. (and gold, I've ordered that book you recommended, Take Off Your Glasses and See) but I'm curious what your motivation is? I've had bad eyesight since very young, worn contacts (hated them) and now wear glasses, which I kind of like. They look good. A benefit of good vision would be not having to rely on glasses, but is that it? Are there any other benefits? because if I can see the same with glasses then that's just a reliance I don't care much about. I am interested in improving eyesight though because maybe there is some unconscious tension in the eyes and tension = bad, so that could be a good reason... not for the sake of vision but for the sake of removing tension.

I went from about -4.25 to -2.75 with Qigong alchemy, and I'm intending to get better by summer... I'll post more later.

btw, if you're -5.xx, don't get caught behind the wheel of a car with -3.xx glasses! Bad advice, imo. The jump is way too extreme. Go without glasses every possible minute you can squeeze in, but when you need them, you need them.

Edited by soaring crane

goldisheavy,

Thanks a lot for the time you spent writing that. Two things:

1. If as they say myopia is caused by an elongation of the eye, how does your system fix a physical condition?

First, I hesitate to call what I am describing either a "system" or "mine". It's mine in some sense, but not in a possessive sense or one of exclusivity.

Second, I have a couple of things to say to that.

Did you get your eyeball measured? If not, don't assume it's elongated. Even if it was elongated, how can you be sure that whatever method it used to "elongate" itself is not available to also shorten it? There is a good reason to believe that. The way our body is designed is symmetrical. For every flexor muscle group there is an extensor muscle group. It makes no sense for our body to have a muscle group whose sole purpose is to irreversibly damage the eyeball.

If you're a non-materialist like me, things are easier, because you don't have to rely on the physcialist explanations as much, or if you are advanced, then not at all.

It is my understanding that our body is intelligent down to the cellular level and below. This means your intention will have an impact at a very profound level.

In physicalist language I think vision problems result from bad muscle habits. And by muscle I mean the muscles of the eye lens first and foremost. There might be other muscles involved too, but I don't worry about them.

In non-physicalist language vision problems result in a wrong attitude toward or the wrong relationship with the field of vision. This can be caused by bad habits and/or by bad assumptions about the vision field and/or yourself in relation to the field of vision.

I am confident I screwed up my vision because of all the study and long hours I spent reading as a toddler.

See how much confidence you have in this? Remember this, because you'll need to put the same and greater amount of confidence to work for you on the healing side.

And the research states that: close work requiring intensive focusing in the young developing eyeball causes it to elongate plus a diet high in refined starches typical of modern societies.

2. My myopia diopters are: -6 in one eye and -3.75 in the other. What would you recommend me for my new prescription glasses?

Thanks.

I would recommend to try on -4 and -2.5 (-30%). What I suggest is that you go to a friendly optometrist who will not flip a lid. There is a chance the optometrist will be indignant or furious that how dare you fuck with his prescriptions etc., but it's not hard to find a cooperative optometrist. Just ask if they can do this service for you. Once you get there, have the optometrist drop 30% of diopters, and see how you feel. Can you read the computer screen with those? Can you shop? Can you walk down the street? Etc. Just imagine doing many tasks in those glasses. If you are not comfortable, increase your prescription, but if you are too comfortable, you can decrease it even further. Basically the idea is that you should not be too uncomfortable, but at the same time, there should be some room for you to grow into as you improve your vision. Of course keep your full strength glasses just in case. Don't throw them away yet.

Note: Yes everytime I practice Vipassana I remove my glasses. I notice some changes after I finish and even drove my car yesterday from the park ( :o:lol: ) back home but this needs to be done daily.

I know your system works but it takes a long time, I guess.

Yes. It takes commitment. I guess "my" "system" is not really a miracle. It just a plain old exercise, except one for the field of vision and the mind (which interprets the vision).

Remember that in physicalists terms the brain does a lot of the work interpreting the signals too, right? So you're not just improving your eyeballs, but you're improving your brain's ability to interpret what it gets from them as well.

In non-physicalist language you're training your mind as much as your vision.

Edited by goldisheavy

Oh, and one more thing. What might also help, is to rotate the eyeballs gently clockwise and then counter-clockwise. So let's say clockwise 5 times and counter-clockwise 5 times, then repeat that 2 more times. That little exercise might be helpful too. I do this with the eyelids closed.

It might be that the problem is not just the fixed distance that we tend to stare at, but also the fact that we're fixing our eyeballs straight ahead and we don't move them around enough. I think in a more natural environment the eyeball is supposed to move around more when looking at things left and right.

Edited by goldisheavy

If any of you are non-materialists at least to some degree, some of these other suggestions might work. Otherwise, if you strongly believe in a materialist/physicalist paradigm, they are less likely to work.

Imagine eagle eye, a symbol of perfect vision. See it dissolve into the core of your being. Repeat this many times. Here I like to use eagle eye, but you can create and use any symbol of perfect vision that you think is good.

Visualize yourself being a hunter with great visual acuity, using either a bow or a rifle with iron sights. Visualize yourself seeing perfectly, calmly, easily, clearly, very far away as you bring the prey in your sights. Feel yourself slowly pulling the trigger and making the sure shot, thanks to your perfect vision and steady hand. Be comfortable and certain in that vision. Know the one who does it as yourself.

You can create other visions for yourself. The idea is that the vision has to symbolize and epitomize a task of great visual acuity.

You can visualize this with eyes closed, or you can visualize this over some "real" landscape. That might even be better, depending on your mentality.

These kinds of more magical things will work better for people who understand emptiness. If you think physicality is the name of the game, they might still work, but not as effectively, because there will always be that "yea right, bullshit" doubting aspect of mind, spoiling your efforts.

Edited by goldisheavy

I went from about -4.25 to -2.75 with Qigong alchemy, and I'm intending to get better by summer... I'll post more later.

btw, if you're -5.xx, don't get caught behind the wheel of a car with -3.xx glasses! Bad advice, imo. The jump is way too extreme. Go without glasses every possible minute you can squeeze in, but when you need them, you need them.

Please do! :)

So far, the only people that I've heard of who have really improved their eyesight used some form of energetic therapy.

- I briefly got one eye back to 20/20 for about 10 minutes using ThetaHealing (which I stopped using after due to some questionable controversy).

- A friend told me about someone who cured his eyesight (I believe myopia) using Golden Shield qigong.

- Vajrasattva's eyesight improved nearly back to 20/20 after his kundalini awakened.

- Glenn Morris's eyesight was also instantly healed by Hatsumi.

Well, I did also experience a marked improvement (several diopters) while doing some physical eye exercises for a week or 2 many years ago...but as soon as I returned to work (at a computer all day), I immediately lost all my gains, before they had gotten locked in.

Thing is, I believe the eye's normal focal length is 20' (6 m). Which basically means that in its normal state, your eye can see anything 20' or farther away without changing its shape. So, if you can see something clearly at 20', you can see anything else clearly at 1000' or more too (infinity). But, if you want to see anything closer than 20' clearly, your eye has to change shape (lens or eyeball). And probably, the more frequently you look at stuff under 20' away, the more likely your eyeball will simply "permanently" elongate to adapt to that. Which most of us now do on a regular basis today in our modern world.

Edited by vortex

Vortex,

What is theta healing in practice? Could you describe it?

Basically, you were supposedly commanding, channeling and witnessing healings from "God." And I think it did have some efficacy with me or anyone else that got treated using it.

Certainly, I did get a miraculous instant (albeit only temporary) healing on one of my eyes where it snapped to 20/20 and stayed there for about 10 minutes. I think that was arguably the most bizarre thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life so far, btw. :D HOWEVER, when I woke up the next morning, my poor vision had returned. So, it very unfortunately wasn't permanent. BUT, I do now at least know that it (and perhaps all) things are POSSIBLE due to that experience.

Anyhow, then a conspiracy theory arose that we were actually drawing energy from an entity, instead of "God." And that this entity sucked energy back from us the healers (not patients) in return. I really don't know if that's true or not - but decided to play it safe and moved on to more traditional old school qigong methods.

End result though is that my eyesight still SUX now and I would REALLY like to cure it both naturally AND permanently! And I know it can be done!

Edited by vortex

Here's some testimonials about how EFT helped to improve eyesight...

What is important here is that (1) vision problems are often linked to underlying emotions and (2) EFT'ing the meddlesome emotions can bring about impressive improvement in one's eyesight. You may not see too many "one minute wonders" in this area but, with persistence and skill, there is a high likelihood that you can improve vision with EFT and, in some cases, eliminate vision problems entirely.
Those who are short sighted, generally, pull the world around them to protect them. They do not want to venture too far "out there". Issues around why would be of use.

Behaviorists state that a far sighted person will relate how "he" fits into the world the short sighted person relates the world to themselves.

Those with astigmatism have a confusion about the world, about themselves and how they fit.

Very succinctly, vision and emotion are one since all of vision (and consciousness for that matter- is based upon relationship, e.g. Me and it. Me is the figure. It is the ground - and so on.

When I work on eye issues I have two set-up questions that I use:

What is it that I do not want to see about myself?

What is it that I do not want to see about the world?

I wait to hear for my inner voice what issues might pop into my mind to tap on. Once I received an insight I start working on it. I am finding that eye issues are often much layered and complex and need a lot of tapping work.

There is also a lot of fear about losing one's eyes sight. I think the acknowledgement of this fear is already a big step forward in resolving eye issues. I suggest the following tapping sentences.

Even though I have a lot of fear of loosing my eye sight, I truly love and accept myself.

Even though I fear of going totally blind on day, I truly love and accept myself.

Even though I have a lot of fear of loosing my eye sight with ongoing age, it does not have to be like that.

Even though all the old people in my family had a lot of vision problems, my eyes stay strong and clear.

Even though my grand father's eye sight failed more and more with on-going age and eventually went totally blind, my vision stays strong, clear and focused.

Even though I am afraid of going blind because my grand father lost all his eyes sight, I am not my grand father and my eyes stay healthy.

Even though my grand mother had eyes problems and needed eye surgery and I am afraid that I will need eye surgery one day as well, I truly love and accept myself.

Even though I was so afraid when my grand-mother said that she needed eye surgery that she might go blind and I was holding my breath when the adults talked about grand-mother's eye surgery, I love and I accept myself.

Even though I was so afraid for grand mother while she was in eye surgery and that it might now work out, I truly love and accept myself.

Even though grandma's eye surgery was successful, I was still afraid that I might have to have eye surgery when I am old.

Even though there are eyes problems on both sides of the family, therefore I fear that I will have eye problems for sure.

Even though eye problems are in the family, my eyes will be different and stay strong and healthy.

Even though I am extremely fearful about loosing my eye sight, I truly love and accept myself and work on this fear with EFT right now.

Even though this fear about slowly loosing my eye sight and eventually going blind, is lying heavy on me, I now choose to release this fear.

Even though this fear is such a heavy burden on me, I choose to let go of it and enjoy my eyesight right now.

I think there are a variety of methods you could use to diagnose the underlying emotional causes of your poor vision...but getting down to and resolving those somehow is probably the key to real healing.

Basically, you were supposedly commanding, channeling and witnessing healings from "God." And I think it did have some efficacy with me or anyone else that got treated using it.

Certainly, I did get a miraculous instant (albeit only temporary) healing on one of my eyes where it snapped to 20/20 and stayed there for about 10 minutes. I think that was arguably the most bizarre thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life so far, btw. :D HOWEVER, when I woke up the next morning, my poor vision had returned. So, it very unfortunately wasn't permanent. BUT, I do now at least know that it (and perhaps all) things are POSSIBLE due to that experience.

Anyhow, then a conspiracy theory arose that we were actually drawing energy from an entity, instead of "God." And that this entity sucked energy back from us the healers (not patients) in return. I really don't know if that's true or not - but decided to play it safe and moved on to more traditional old school qigong methods.

End result though is that my eyesight still SUX now and I would REALLY like to cure it both naturally AND permanently! And I know it can be done!

I'm still playing "red car game" so I find this very timely Mr Vortex. Also check out my questions on Mantra and mudra most recently. I reckon, if I could get this stuff sorted out, well, I'd be on the correct track. The "correct" track being no relying on parasitic 4D hitchikers to get your path in order. :)

This being said, I sometimes wonder if I am one (a parasitic 4D hitchiker that is).

Know thyself. Best words I've heard in a while :)

• Like 1

^ Ya, I'm a bit warier now of just any New Age offerings...caveat emptor, lol.

Anyhow, I'm just going to keep posting random anecdotes of natural eyesight healing as inspirations and examples here:

I had floaters in my eyes. Large ones. They have now have disappeared.

And, I have worn contacts since the age of 16. Now, I dont have to wear my contacts anymore!

This are amazing shifts that are happening right in and on my body and I just keep shaking my head. I find I am very fortunate to be part of this new found system of regeneration. And I want to tell others to remember that what is possible for me is also possible for you.

At the Matrix Energetics seminar I was attending in San Francisco, I stopped Richard Bartlett in the hallway and he worked on me for about 7 minutes. Within that time period, the Scoliosis disappeared. Themalformed spinal vertebrae – gone. The smashed hip socket – vastly better. Bone fused ankles – poof. Skull and jaw damage – poof. My ability to stand, balance and gait – vastly improved. My pain level went from 15 intractable pain to -5. Clonus [ a medical indicator of Cerebral Palsy] – gone. My breathing totally changed. My heart space opened wider, clairvoyance & clairsentience vastly improved. My chakras were blinking on and off like Xmas tree lights. I am hearing like a bat.

OH! and a freebie. I went from requiring bifocals to 20/20+ vision.

Edited by vortex

Please do! :)

So far, the only people that I've heard of who have really improved their eyesight used some form of energetic therapy.

- I briefly got one eye back to 20/20 for about 10 minutes using ThetaHealing (which I stopped using after due to some questionable controversy).

- A friend told me about someone who cured his eyesight (I believe myopia) using Golden Shield qigong.

- Vajrasattva's eyesight improved nearly back to 20/20 after his kundalini awakened.

- Glenn Morris's eyesight was also instantly healed by Hatsumi.

Well, I did also experience a marked improvement (several diopters) while doing some physical eye exercises for a week or 2 many years ago...but as soon as I returned to work (at a computer all day), I immediately lost all my gains, before they had gotten locked in.

Thing is, I believe the eye's normal focal length is 20' (6 m). Which basically means that in its normal state, your eye can see anything 20' or farther away without changing its shape. So, if you can see something clearly at 20', you can see anything else clearly at 1000' or more too (infinity). But, if you want to see anything closer than 20' clearly, your eye has to change shape (lens or eyeball). And probably, the more frequently you look at stuff under 20' away, the more likely your eyeball will simply "permanently" elongate to adapt to that. Which most of us now do on a regular basis today in our modern world.

Excellent post vortex. Very good.

I want to add that once I sat in full lotus for half a day from morning to noon (with little breaks lol)

at the end I noticed I could see more clearly at a distance more details.

But I think I lost it afterwards.

Anyway not the easiest way to correct myopia

• Like 1

I guess that's this guy, Michael Christian (Microprism Optics)?

Was he also able to change you actual prescription too - and if so, by how much?

Another interesting possible factor I read is being afraid to look into other peoples' eyes? Anyone myopic here who was afraid to make eye contact?

Anyone tried QHHT by Dolores Cannon? She claims to have corrected peoples' vision back to 20/20 with it...

And others claim that Talmadge Harper has taken QHHT (Somnambulistic/Theta state) to the next level with Quantum Healing and may be even more effective?

Holly Tse also claims to have reduced her prescription by 15%-30% in a year, mainly through foot reflexology.

Eyes-290x300.jpg

here are 5 simple things you can do to improve your vision. They helped me reduce my prescription by 30% for my left eye and about 15% for my right eye. And I got rid of the astigmatism in my right eye too.

I decided that I was ready to see and be seen again.  Once I started focusing on clearing the energy and emotions related to seeing clearly, things really started coming into focus.

My left eye is now -4.25 (formerly -6.25) and my right is -5.75 (formerly -6.75) with no astigmatism.

Nobody gets to a -6.00 or higher prescription for nearsightedness without there being some underlying emotional and mental triggers.

Also from a similar Chinese therapy (Paida Laijin):

The vision rebounded slightly. I have been wearing glasses from the age of 13. Although only 200 degrees of myopia, removing glasses still causes uncomfortable. After continuous patting the head, I basically do not wear glasses apart from reading, writing.

Hypnosis cures -4.00 D myopia in under 20 minutes LIVE!

Moxibustion has cured some presbyopia:

Edited by gendao