enouch

PHYSICAL MANIFESTATIONS OF CHAKRAS OR DANTIENS?

Fascinating -- thanks enouch. In "Bones of My Master" by George Krane the Ch'an Master states that the alchemical pill of combine jing-qi-shen in the lower tan tien is "crystallized blood" -- so I guess an x-ray would pick that up, and also such an object would "transduce" electromagnetic fields. Strange -- but maybe connected to the "crystals" that Aborigines put into their disciples to open up the energy realms.

Mayhaps it also explains the profound effects of the five tibetan rites according to some.

I am just making a speculation but I must point out that the only thing that is visible on X-rays is the Calcium from bones or the metals like Iron or others heavy metals, so what appears on X-rays may be particles of Ca or even Fe (that the body have plenty from the food in the blood etc.) concentrated in the abdominal area - intestines... just a thought :unsure:

I heard similar stories that for a genuine Qigong master the Dantien is felt inside the belly as a very hard ball like a stone or like a metal, the outside is soft is not visible, only can be felt by palpation. Maybe is just a myth but I give some credit to that...

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Fascinating stuff!

I hope one day they invent scanners that can show the whole meridian system in a body.

Energy being expelled and collected etc.

I have read that Qi can become so thick in the body flowing through the meridians that it can feel substantially physical. Also i've read that in the old days when masters passed away, there were physical remains of Qi in the routes/merdians, like some sort of residue O_o

This is the second time I've read about our original cell still alive and kickin in the dantien. The 1st time was in The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek although he says the true location is behind the belly button and if I remember correctly he said he used a machine at Berkley to prove/locate it...interesting!

BLESSINGS!!!

This is the second time I've read about our original cell still alive and kickin in the dantien. The 1st time was in The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek although he says the true location is behind the belly button and if I remember correctly he said he used a machine at Berkley to prove/locate it...interesting!

BLESSINGS!!!

Therein lies the foundation of Chi Nei Tsang and Unwinding the Belly. Work this area and everything else follows.

According Kostas, John Chang says the Dantien is the first cell formed during the conception of the human fetus. This is the actual, original cell that was formed when the sperm penetrated the egg of every one of us. According to Sifu Chang, this cell remains intact throughout our life time and is located at the end of the umbilical cord where it terminates inside the abdominal cavity. Apparently, this cell, because of its unique, nature can hold vast amounts of energy, as most qi gong practitioners will tell you. This cell or dantien is held in place by six “cords” (what those cords are I don’t know) which the neikung aspirant must sever in order to progress along the thunder path. According to Kostas Danoas, Sifu Chang revealed this information for the first time in modern history in an interview in a Greek martial arts magazine. I’m certainly not making any claim, but I thought it was interesting.

So, "elixir" = DAN ~ DNA

Cultivating your "elixir field" ~ also activating your full DNA blueprint?

After my event, one of the odd thoughts that came to me in my insight meditations was whether if someone cut me open, they would find anything out of the ordinary.

Not that I want to give anyone any ideas!

I wondered whether there might be anything there physically.

A miniature black hole was born at my centre.

That was my feeling.

And no, I ain't no guinea pig.

But I am an ascended hamster!

on edit: dna activation! I got forearms! I'm a plumber! Not ten, eleven!

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

I wonder if the crystallized blood that pfl mentioned are related to the merit crystals supposedly found in the cremated remains of high level practitioners...

I wonder if the crystallized blood that pfl mentioned are related to the merit crystals supposedly found in the cremated remains of high level practitioners...

On another occasion we were talking of Buddhism in Ceylon. I expressed the opinion that Buddhists must have magic, the existence of which they do not acknowledge, and the possibility of which is denied in official Buddhism. Entirely without connection with this remark, and while, I think, I was showing my photographs to G., I spoke about a small shrine in a private house in Colombo in which there was, as usual, a statue of Buddha, and at the foot of the Buddha a small, bell-shaped ivory dagoba, that is, a small carved replica of a dagoba, hollow inside. They opened this in my presence and showed me something inside it that was regarded as a relic—a small round ball the size of a large shot, carved, as I thought, out of ivory or mother-of-pearl.

G. listened to me attentively. "Did they not explain to you what this ball meant?" he asked.

"They told me it was a piece of bone of one of Buddha's disciples; that it was of very great antiquity and holiness."

"It is so and it is not so," said G. "The man who showed it to you either did not know or did not want to say. It was not a piece of bone but a particular bone formation which some people get round the neck in the form of a necklace as a result of special exercises. Have you heard the expression 'Buddha's necklace'?"

"Yes," I said, "but this means something quite different. The chain of Buddha's reincarnation is called 'Buddha's necklace.'"

"Yes," said G., "that is one meaning of the expression, but I am speaking of another meaning. This necklace of bones which encircles the neck beneath the skin is directly connected with what is called the 'astral body.' The 'astral body' is, so to speak, attached to it, or, to be more accurate, this 'necklace' connects the physical body to the astral. Now if the 'astral body' continues to live after the death of the physical body, the person possessing a bone of this 'necklace' can always communicate with the 'astral body' of the dead man. This is magic. But they never speak of it openly. You are right about their having magic and this is an instance of it. It does not follow, of course, that the bone you saw was a real one. You will find these bones in almost every house; but I am telling you of the belief which lies at the bottom of this custom."

And again I had to admit that I had never before met with such an explanation.

G. drew a small sketch for me showing the position of the small bones under the skin; they went in a semicircle round the back of the neck, beginning a little in front of the ears.

This sketch at once reminded me of an ordinary diagrammatic representation of the lymphatic glands in the neck, such as can be seen in anatomical charts. But I could learn nothing else about it.

• Like 2

When it started to happen for me it was like there was a pill or cap that a felt forming in my ldt and this pill was getting some pretty powerful jolts.

At the time i knew nothing of pills and the ldt and there has been no one really that i could speak to that had first hand exp with this.

but this was my exp for better or worse.

• Like 1

I suffered a series of strange pains in my stomach, but I felt that was my guts healing themselves.

I had serious ailments that immediately cleared up in the immediate aftermath of my event.

Emotional trauma is stored in the stomach.

I think part of it was that trauma being released.

And I could feel the chi.

I could really feel it.

I still can.

It's like air, but it isn't air.

I can feel it swirling around me.

And I often feel sort of hollow inside.

The chi/prana moving in and out of the empty vessel.

• Like 1

Fascinating stuff!

I hope one day they invent scanners that can show the whole meridian system in a body.

Energy being expelled and collected etc.

I have read that Qi can become so thick in the body flowing through the meridians that it can feel substantially physical. Also i've read that in the old days when masters passed away, there were physical remains of Qi in the routes/merdians, like some sort of residue O_o

Maybe we will get there one day? http://www.healthcmi.com/Acupuncture-Continuing-Education-News/1230-new-ct-scans-reveal-acupuncture-points (though I'd beleive the study more if they showed more than just one small section of the body and a few points.)

• Like 2

Maybe we will get there one day? http://www.healthcmi.com/Acupuncture-Continuing-Education-News/1230-new-ct-scans-reveal-acupuncture-points (though I'd beleive the study more if they showed more than just one small section of the body and a few points.)

awesome!

i have this interactive Acupuncture course on DVD here soemwhere around here (really expensive stuff lol) and a few books.

I bought one once and couldnt wait to get it- and study it- came from china

finally arrived damn thing written in chinese!

i have a couple of complete sets of acupuncture needles etc and I have helped A L O T of people.

far from an expert but I can feel the meridians and do simple healings like shoulder knee backpain etc

• Like 1

I just stick with moxy myself (well and medical qigong) but use the invisible needle technique on myself ;). As far as actual needles, I go to the experts down in chinatown...

In chinese, oh snap!

• Like 1

after i got accupuncture a few times, when i was sick, and realized needles always went in the same places i drew little crosses on the insertion points and learnt them, then bought like 200 needles for 5 bucks and saved 80 bucks a pop to see tcm doctor

• Like 1