effilang

The Fourth Kind (MOVIE)

What do you guys think about this?

The Fourth Kind

Part 1: http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/55212

Part 2: http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/55213

- Is God evil?

- Are the Summerians some sort of ascended beings now just praying on us?

- Were those genuinely aliens?

I honestly get shivers watching it right now lol - Still on part 2 ^_^

Thought some of you might enjoy it.

Make sure to have the ninja helper running (read the red text).

Enjoy.

PS: bring an extra pair of underwear.

This is the trailer BTW, so you can decide if you're into it: HD TRAILER

PS: Just finished it now! :lol: - haha, totally feel like i am promoting it, but i just thought it was cool!

watch_the_fourth_kind.jpg

Edited by effilang

(edit) ******* CAUTION post may be spoiler alert********

Saw it in the theatre, felt swindled. I knew universal studios had already admitted it was a complete hoax before I went in, but thought I could still appreciate it as a story line because I like supernatural types of suspense movies. What was so annoying how the the movie constantly relies on reminding the viewer that it has "actual footage of seriously real case studies.. seriously". I guess its scary in the sense that someone suddenly screaming who was just sitting there is scary. It completely relied on fake "reality" blair witch/paranormal activity buzz to sell tickets. And then the glaring CGI eyes of the "real" doctor.

another thing that bugged me is all the missed opportunities for something interesting to happen between the aliens and doctor/patient dynamic. but no, the alien has nothing at all interesting to communicate but "I am god.. destroy!!"

the only 2009 movies I like were District 9, Men who stare at goats, and also Avatar really surprised me.

Sorry I don't mean to piss on the thread but I had to vent since I paid to see it. I feel better now B)

Edited by SeriesOfTubes
  • Like 1

lol - I am happy that my humble thread has made you feel better by presenting itself as a platform for your vent.

:P

I personally liked the "real" footage on the side, because thats the only time scary movies scare me: when i can believe its real.

Stuff like outrageous monsters don't scare me half as much as a little scene with a "ghost" that u can't even see, but just the idea thats it's a LOT more likely makes me shiver lol

I'm one of those guys that is eagerly waiting for the aliens to introduce themselves already, the suspense is killing me : )

I don't care if they come to destroy us or just share knowledge, something new has to happen in this world or i'm gonna go bananas. O_O

Edited by effilang

lol - I am happy that my humble thread has made you feel better by presenting itself as a platform for your vent.

:P

I personally liked the "real" footage on the side, because thats the only time scary movies scare me: when i can believe its real.

Stuff like outrageous monsters don't scare me half as much as a little scene with a "ghost" that u can't even see, but just the idea thats it's a LOT more likely makes me shiver lol

I'm one of those guys that is eagerly waiting for the aliens to introduce themselves already, the suspense is killing me : )

I don't care if they come to destroy us or just share knowledge, something new has to happen in this world or i'm gonna go bananas. O_O

much appreciated.. Yeah I thought there was a lot they could have done with the sumerian connection and origins of modern man etc.

did you see The Orphanage? I think that required an extra pair of underwear for everyone in the theatre. really well done suspense with great acting IMO. probably my favorite ghost story I can think of.

I still haven't seen the movie.. Is the supposed "REAL FOOTAGE" Real? Or just for hype?

If you are going to see it, trust me, you don't want to know the answer to that before you see it.

"The most authentic thing in the movie is how the real woman is much less attractive than Milla Jovovich, which automatically gives that woman's case some authenticity," Gilchrist said. "She's accessible in a normal, human way."

http://www.ufoinfo.com/humanoid/humanoid1988.shtml

(use ctrl+f to search nome)

"Location. Near Nome Alaska

Date: August 24 1988

Time: 0300A

Several teenagers were driving on the Beltz Road outside of town when some of them noticed a strange glow in the car's rearview mirror. They turned around and drove towards the direction of the glow. As they got closer they noticed that within the greenish glow stood a short muscular little man with glowing red eyes. The little man began running very fast on the road and the witnesses began chasing it. The car passed by the little man and it seemed to veer into the center of the road apparently being run over by the car. No sound of impact was heard, as the entity seemed to flatten out and vanish. Frightened the witnesses drove back into town and collected more witnesses. Upon returning, the short figure was seen standing on the side of the road. The figure then began to change colors from green to silver. At one point several of the witnesses chased the figure on foot, but it stopped and turned and began chasing the witnesses who ran back into their vehicle and left."

Edited by drewhempel

"The most authentic thing in the movie is how the real woman is much less attractive than Milla Jovovich, which automatically gives that woman's case some authenticity," Gilchrist said. "She's accessible in a normal, human way."

yeah that sounds about right. I do know a guy that speaks at MUFON conferences and specializes in hypnotherapy with UFO abduction/contact experiences. I guess the subject matter is kinda sorta about some stuff that sort of goes on.

There's quite a few saying it is a DMT type experience -- since Dr. Strassman had many of his DMT patients claim they were meeting the aliens.

Actually the sound effects used when the hypnotized are reliving their abduction is similar to what you hear your body go through on DMT. The chakras opening up makes the same kind of deep body gutteral sounds and cracking, splitting sounds of bones, etc.

yeah that sounds about right. I do know a guy that speaks at MUFON conferences and specializes in hypnotherapy with UFO abduction/contact experiences. I guess the subject matter is kinda sorta about some stuff that sort of goes on.

There's quite a few saying it is a DMT type experience -- since Dr. Strassman had many of his DMT patients claim they were meeting the aliens.

Actually the sound effects used when the hypnotized are reliving their abduction is similar to what you hear your body go through on DMT. The chakras opening up makes the same kind of deep body gutteral sounds and cracking, splitting sounds of bones, etc.

that sounds plausible to me, inner space/ outer space dichotomy is probably some kind of illusion anyway. actually I heard a serious smacking crunch while I was falling asleep last night hmm.

Well considering the vision quests you've supervised? So how come your so privy to the various Native rituals -- because you're Native or because.... you've "gone Native?" I mean it doesn't mean you've been abducted by an alien does it?

Man Milla Jovovich sure does have a seductive voice. I wish I could get alien abducted so she could tell me to "relax" over and over. haha.

Oh oh -- back to the DMT alien abduction. haha. It's like the ultimate S and M movie but only subconsciously.

that sounds plausible to me, inner space/ outer space dichotomy is probably some kind of illusion anyway. actually I heard a serious smacking crunch while I was falling asleep last night hmm.

Edited by drewhempel

Hmm...I got a virus from that Ninja site just now. Kinda pissed off.

No viruses on Ninjavideo Scotty, you must have your scanner set to aggressive, or it is just like that by default.

If i so much as fart when mine is on aggressive it will tell me it caught a virus : )

I'm a tech geek and i keep my computer like a race horse, it's all good in Ninja world :)

Bill Ryan from Project Camelot (which by the way is a scientologist) confessed it was abducted in this interview:

What do you guys think about this?

Thought it was great. Not everyone might though, I guess it depends on how close the subject matter is to you.

- Are the Summerians some sort of ascended beings now just praying on us?

It's not the Summerians, it's the Summerian "gods".

- Were those genuinely aliens?

Read Zacharia Sitchin, he's got many books. I've just read one but it was pretty interesting. Erik Von Daniken is interesting too.

I honestly get shivers watching it right now lo

So did I. Didn't want to watch at night. :lol:

I watched it and was pretty creeped out until the video got static during an abduction. At that point all I felt was disappointment that this was a hoax. I watched it hoping it was true but was pretty disgusted with wasting my time watching it.

BUT.... then I started researching it and aside from critics calling it a hoax and the studio paying a fine for creating false sites to promote the movie there is no proof its fake. That leaves me where I was before with wanting to believe.....

I watched it and was pretty creeped out until the video got static during an abduction. At that point all I felt was disappointment that this was a hoax. I watched it hoping it was true but was pretty disgusted with wasting my time watching it.

BUT.... then I started researching it and aside from critics calling it a hoax and the studio paying a fine for creating false sites to promote the movie there is no proof its fake. That leaves me where I was before with wanting to believe.....

Maybe you should put a possible spoiler warning hehe.

Why do you want to believe? Especially something like this?

No viruses on Ninjavideo Scotty, you must have your scanner set to aggressive, or it is just like that by default.

If i so much as fart when mine is on aggressive it will tell me it caught a virus : )

I'm a tech geek and i keep my computer like a race horse, it's all good in Ninja world :)

Hmm, I caught a Malware Defense virus, and it destroyed my computer for the weekend. Had to get it reimaged. Nothing to do with my scanner.

I advise people to go to a different website to watch the video!!!

By the way, what antivirus/spyware do you use, effilang? I want to get a good one to ensure I don't catch that virus again!

Hmm, I caught a Malware Defense virus, and it destroyed my computer for the weekend. Had to get it reimaged. Nothing to do with my scanner.

I advise people to go to a different website to watch the video!!!

By the way, what antivirus/spyware do you use, effilang? I want to get a good one to ensure I don't catch that virus again!

Sorry to hear about that Scotty.

I have been using ESET NOD32 for years now. It's the best i have ever used and i've gone through all the top Softwares of the years; Kaspersky, Symantec, AVG, McAfee, Avast... they have all let me down. This one is like my personal Jedi bodyguard ^_^

I roam through the deepest depths of viral websites and come out clean all the time.

My PC is custom i use it for high end work and projects and the last thing i want is a virus.

No matter where i go though i always feel safe with it. Very often i will visit the same site with friends over a conversation, they all get viruses and i'm like "say what now?".

I can also tell when i have one immediately cuz i'm a shameless geek and can feel if my PC drops even .5% in performance.

Give it a try ^_^

Sorry again about that, i feel responsible, but the site is clean, it really is lol.

Peace,

Effi

Edited by effilang

Just saw the movie.. in general it's not that creepy but this woman - the main character.. she had something in her eyes that was making me afraid of the dark.. Great mindf**k after all :)

Just saw the movie.. in general it's not that creepy but this woman - the main character.. she had something in her eyes that was making me afraid of the dark.. Great mindf**k after all :)

its only creepy if you have gone through it or have actually dealt with the darker sides of the anunaki.