Sign in to follow this  
stekel

A new arrival

Hello everybody,

I'm a newly registered member but I'm not new here. I discovered this website one or two years years ago and have periodically returned. A lot of great stuff here, and I find that this "place" somehow transmits peace to me...

My background... At the end of the last century I took the Silva Mind Control course, where I met someone who spoke to me about free energy healing courses. In 2001 I took that course, too, and since then I have been meditating daily, a type of zen empty-the-mind meditation. Through the people I met in the energy course I have come into contact with many interesting things. I practice Qi Gong and am now training to be a Qi Gong teacher, too. I discovered books on the Tao (Daniel Reid's, for instance) and am now also practicing sexual kung fu techniques (Mantak Chia), on my own. Anyway, the direct reason why I registered is because I read a post and wanted to comment and couldn't because I wasn't registered. Now I am a member, and I will comment.

Greetings to you all.

Hi Stekel,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Don't just make that one comment and run away, Okay? Stay a talk a while if you can.

Peace & Love!

great intro. Thanks.

Hello everybody,

I'm a newly registered member but I'm not new here. I discovered this website one or two years years ago and have periodically returned. A lot of great stuff here, and I find that this "place" somehow transmits peace to me...

My background... At the end of the last century I took the Silva Mind Control course, where I met someone who spoke to me about free energy healing courses. In 2001 I took that course, too, and since then I have been meditating daily, a type of zen empty-the-mind meditation. Through the people I met in the energy course I have come into contact with many interesting things. I practice Qi Gong and am now training to be a Qi Gong teacher, too. I discovered books on the Tao (Daniel Reid's, for instance) and am now also practicing sexual kung fu techniques (Mantak Chia), on my own. Anyway, the direct reason why I registered is because I read a post and wanted to comment and couldn't because I wasn't registered. Now I am a member, and I will comment.

Greetings to you all.

Hello and welcome!

I just finished reading a Daniel Reid book, The Tao of Health,Sex, and Longevity. I am still digesting it all...

And yes, please don't just comment and run!

Hello and welcome!

I just finished reading a Daniel Reid book, The Tao of Health,Sex, and Longevity. I am still digesting it all...

And yes, please don't just comment and run!

That's the book I read all right. A lot of tremendously interesting and true information. May you have a good digestion.

Okay, I won't just comment and run. I'll talk, if I have something worthwhile to say.

My priority mission's accomplished. I didn't comment on the post I wanted to comment on, but contacted the person instead. So from now on, anything goes.

Sign in to follow this