dago

Orgasm at a distance 101

121 posts in this topic

It's just from listening to Anuradha Paudwal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKUS1sF5oD4&feature=PlayList&p=0BAF50BC77E49A4E&index=4&playnext=5&playnext_from=PL

Since you brought up schizophrenia, I'd like to point out that while you don't have schizophrenia, your state does somewhat resemble someone who does. This is a characteristic of people who have high dopamine levels. I'm not intending this as an insult, as I myself have high dopamine and have some similarities with your state. I am willing to bet your dopamine is sky high.

Gazing at the sun I noticed other sundrops seeing suns bathing in a seapfsundrops

in notion there is no thing inaction th

He's got a Ph.D. in civil engineering. His theory is bollocks and some of his methods work only because he lifted them from other wiser actual sex experts. And his herbs are pure quackery/possibly dangerous.

:lol: No. The wave mechanics and frequency theory is not bollocks, it works....

Since you brought up schizophrenia, I'd like to point out that while you don't have schizophrenia, your state does somewhat resemble someone who does. This is a characteristic of people who have high dopamine levels. I'm not intending this as an insult, as I myself have high dopamine and have some similarities with your state. I am willing to bet your dopamine is sky high.

the mention of schizophrenia reminds me of when I was twenty three, and my mother came out to where I was in Humboldt county California to see if I was alright. A friend told her I was acting a little nuts. She was wearing dark sunglasses.

I thought I could feel the spirit in things and people at that time, much like what Drew is describing, but without chakras, pineal, O a D, etc. All of your description Drew I think is fascinating, I wish you could find peace to write that book with Jim Nance. I remember seeing spiritual energies in what were just chance encounters to everyone else; there was a quite real flow of energy. Only psychic thing I did was hear a friend singing in his head, maybe he was moving his lips or something, I don't know, but I asked if he was singing a particular song in his head and he said he was.

Had a friend who had sex in a gas station restroom at age five, with another five year old; she was quite proud of it, and all things French. Speaking of early sexual energies.

I eventually felt like I needed to eat meat again, and gradually did that. One day zazen got up and walked around, and I thought I would learn to sit the lotus easily from there. Didn't happen. Now I understand what's involved, I think, and I can sit. All I wanted to do the last thirty years was get over it, and get on with it, and yet. I am still dedicated to that spirit place, and action out of that feeling, whatever the cost (to me). Right now my faith is being tested a little, I guess, but it all comes down to necessity; what do you think, Drew: no choice in the place beyond doubt?

Here Mark this is a great interview with Chunyi Lin:

http://www.thehealersway.com/interviews/chunyi/thank-you

I just sit in full-lotus and everything follows from that.

Yeah here is the first interview with Chunyi Lin by the same lady:

http://blog.thehealersway.com/chunyi-lin-energy-healing

the mention of schizophrenia reminds me of when I was twenty three, and my mother came out to where I was in Humboldt county California to see if I was alright. A friend told her I was acting a little nuts. She was wearing dark sunglasses.

I thought I could feel the spirit in things and people at that time, much like what Drew is describing, but without chakras, pineal, O a D, etc. All of your description Drew I think is fascinating, I wish you could find peace to write that book with Jim Nance. I remember seeing spiritual energies in what were just chance encounters to everyone else; there was a quite real flow of energy. Only psychic thing I did was hear a friend singing in his head, maybe he was moving his lips or something, I don't know, but I asked if he was singing a particular song in his head and he said he was.

Had a friend who had sex in a gas station restroom at age five, with another five year old; she was quite proud of it, and all things French. Speaking of early sexual energies.

I eventually felt like I needed to eat meat again, and gradually did that. One day zazen got up and walked around, and I thought I would learn to sit the lotus easily from there. Didn't happen. Now I understand what's involved, I think, and I can sit. All I wanted to do the last thirty years was get over it, and get on with it, and yet. I am still dedicated to that spirit place, and action out of that feeling, whatever the cost (to me). Right now my faith is being tested a little, I guess, but it all comes down to necessity; what do you think, Drew: no choice in the place beyond doubt?

Edited by drewhempel

Here Mark this is a great interview with Chunyi Lin:

http://www.thehealersway.com/interviews/chunyi/thank-you

I just sit in full-lotus and everything follows from that.

Yeah here is the first interview with Chunyi Lin by the same lady:

http://blog.thehealersway.com/chunyi-lin-energy-healing

Chunyi Lin is an amazing voice, I eventually found a video of him practicing one of the techniques, which is inspiring to me:

Chunyi Lin follow-along QiGong

I have learned to be very cautious when anyone says to do something, and especially with regard to the breathing. My preference is instruction that describes reality and emphasizes self-surrender, not because an intentional approach is wrong (can't get away from it, really), but just because what I needed to learn myself was how to let it all fall together. Relearn the way I hold myself upright, the way I set mindfulness in front, from the inside out. I never was any good at "intuitive" mathmatics in school, only at strict axiomatic proof (which I realize has its limitations); I couldn't find anybody who could actually teach me how to sit the lotus, although they were clearly masters themselves. Sigh. So I prefer an explanation of the essential relationships, in the terms I can experience, to allow nature to work its magic.

From the recording, I have to say I am a big fan of Chunyi Lin, already. Thanks, Drew!

Edited by Mark Foote

Hey this is a great Chunyi Lin interview as well -- just fast forward to 10 minutes since that's when he gets on the line:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/qigongmasters/2009/09/29/interview-with-chunyi-lin

Chunyi Lin is an amazing voice, I eventually found a video of him practicing one of the techniques, which is inspiring to me:

Chunyi Lin follow-along QiGong

I have learned to be very cautious when anyone says to do something, and especially with regard to the breathing. My preference is instruction that describes reality and emphasizes self-surrender, not because an intentional approach is wrong (can't get away from it, really), but just because what I needed to learn myself was how to let it all fall together. Relearn the way I hold myself upright, the way I set mindfulness in front, from the inside out. I never was any good at "intuitive" mathmatics in school, only at strict axiomatic proof (which I realize has its limitations); I couldn't find anybody who could actually teach me how to sit the lotus, although they were clearly masters themselves. Sigh. So I prefer an explanation of the essential relationships, in the terms I can experience, to allow nature to work its magic.

From the recording, I have to say I am a big fan of Chunyi Lin, already. Thanks, Drew!

At this post you can find a free teleseminar of Chunyi Lin, thanks to David2885 :)

Alright, alright. Since I am new here and don't feel like reading through every page, could someone please explain this O at a D thing? I read the first few pages and the blog article. I am a little confused. Is this ability developed through normal Chi cultivation? I am really curious now.

Also I may be stepping over a line, but as I read the blog my gut told me it was really wrong to do that with random women. I mean it almost seems like rape if the person is not completely aware of what is going on. I don't know just some thoughts I had while reading.

Let's just call it the O at a Dude then.

Alright, alright. Since I am new here and don't feel like reading through every page, could someone please explain this O at a D thing? I read the first few pages and the blog article. I am a little confused. Is this ability developed through normal Chi cultivation? I am really curious now.

Also I may be stepping over a line, but as I read the blog my gut told me it was really wrong to do that with random women. I mean it almost seems like rape if the person is not completely aware of what is going on. I don't know just some thoughts I had while reading.

Let's just call it the O at a Dude then.

That didn't answer any of my questions, but alright. ^_^

Anyway can you explain how that ability is developed please? Learning keeps the mind limber after all. :P

I don't think Drews explaination covers everything. Or perhaps the answers are available and I have yet to ask the right question? What if a female causes a male to have internal orgasms, constantly, over a period of a few hours. What is happening there?

See for me -- well see first the chi shoots out my third eye and then when I'm in full-lotus this electromagnetic force in the middle of my brain is a "chick magnet." O.K. so the chi gives the chick a climax and when she climaxes I also have an internal climax. You can see the right side of my neck pulsate and the pulsation speeds up and then there's the mutual climax with the female and then the cycle starts over only the next mutual climax is stronger with deeper pleasure. So doing that for a few hours makes the heart chakra of both people really open up -- so there's mutual love. It's the kind of love where you want to have your bodies inside of each other because you feel connected like magnets that can not be pulled apart and so it's really beyond any sort of lust. It's too intense for lust and it's like when you first fall in love when you're a teenager and so you can not eat dinner and your parents are wondering what's going on. haha. So then you also get heart break when you're physically away from the person. So then you have to learn to transcend both the heart break and the love because consciousness itself is not an emotion -- consciousness creates light energy. Still that photon entanglement through the heart-third eye is always there so you can just think about the person and make the connection.

Also you can have this feeling with animals as well, including fish. Even trees and rocks. Did you know it's been proven that a fish will miss the person who feeds it everyday -- if that person goes on vacation the fish will be sad. Still my tilapia the other night was pretty tasty.

I don't think Drews explaination covers everything. Or perhaps the answers are available and I have yet to ask the right question? What if a female causes a male to have internal orgasms, constantly, over a period of a few hours. What is happening there?

What if a female causes a male to have internal orgasms, constantly, over a period of a few hours. What is happening there?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I did notice the love, even though at first I didn't understand at all. Anyway, it really is amazing. And on another note I was planning to send you reiki and never did. Sorry about that I've been going to sleep after work and waking up the next morning at my alarm clock :/

See for me -- well see first the chi shoots out my third eye and then when I'm in full-lotus this electromagnetic force in the middle of my brain is a "chick magnet." O.K. so the chi gives the chick a climax and when she climaxes I also have an internal climax. You can see the right side of my neck pulsate and the pulsation speeds up and then there's the mutual climax with the female and then the cycle starts over only the next mutual climax is stronger with deeper pleasure. So doing that for a few hours makes the heart chakra of both people really open up -- so there's mutual love. It's the kind of love where you want to have your bodies inside of each other because you feel connected like magnets that can not be pulled apart and so it's really beyond any sort of lust. It's too intense for lust and it's like when you first fall in love when you're a teenager and so you can not eat dinner and your parents are wondering what's going on. haha. So then you also get heart break when you're physically away from the person. So then you have to learn to transcend both the heart break and the love because consciousness itself is not an emotion -- consciousness creates light energy. Still that photon entanglement through the heart-third eye is always there so you can just think about the person and make the connection.

Also you can have this feeling with animals as well, including fish. Even trees and rocks. Did you know it's been proven that a fish will miss the person who feeds it everyday -- if that person goes on vacation the fish will be sad. Still my tilapia the other night was pretty tasty.

thanks.

I did notice the love, even though at first I didn't understand at all. Anyway, it really is amazing. And on another note I was planning to send you reiki and never did. Sorry about that I've been going to sleep after work and waking up the next morning at my alarm clock :/

I have heard a bit about this and I'm not overly interested at this stage in my development.

I just want to share how much I Lol'd at the title haha!! dirty stuff ;)

I can make 2 meters haha!