dago

Hi guys !

Hello everyone,

A friend of mine introduced me to some drew hempel work around sexual energy two days ago - it got me thinking about similar experiences I had (yet less powerful and magical). I'm curious to find out how I can cultivate this energy so it does not just "happen to me" once in a while.

I'm from France and have been practicing presence and self awareness for a few months now, leading me towards great discoveries and more freedom in my day to day life.

I just love life more and more - I'm 20.

Thanks.

Edited by dago

A 20 year old French man my god! haha. I was in Paris around 2 a.m. while my flight had a stop over -- I took a cab to see the Eiffel Tower (thanks to someone translating for me for the cabbie). I had to speak Spanish with the cabbie! haha. Then I, after shocked at the smallness of the Eiffel tower -- sorry!! -- I got some $$ from an ATM and this West African accosted me -- in French of course -- no one was around. I was right at the ATM machine. I assumed he wanted $$ but honestly I could not understand a word he said and luckily he was so surprised at my stupidity that he didn't mug me -- it was like 3 a.m. haha. Then I ordered "French" fries -- because that was a joke to me -- but I totally hacked the language -- sorry -- but then I got mayonnaise with the fries. haha. We never do that in the U.S. -- but no big deal. And then the same cabbie took me to the airport. AND THEN I had to wait around till my flight left and all I could think of was

JACQUE TATI - sp? -- the film director of comedy based on amazing architectural sets.

Thanks for your "O at a D" inquiry -- does it live up to BREATHLESS? haha.

caio.

p.s. my dad was in Paris right after Algeria started their war for independence. He said it was really wild. He was at the London School for Economics for the summer but had a vacation. He spoke French a bit from college classes. He also had Sarte's BEING AND NOTHINGNESS in his library -- impressed my high school Chinese buddy into philosophy! haha.

Hello everyone,

A friend of mine introduced me to some drew hempel work around sexual energy two days ago - it got me thinking about similar experiences I had (yet less powerful and magical). I'm curious to find out how I can cultivate this energy so it does not just "happen to me" once in a while.

I'm from France and have been practicing presence and self awareness for a few months now, leading me towards great discoveries and more freedom in my day to day life.

I just love life more and more - I'm 20.

Thanks.