Sign in to follow this  
hagar

Mystery light phenomenon seen over Norway in december

Ok conspiracy theorists, and all others;

You need to check out this phenomenon that happened one morning in the middle of december last year in Norway:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ers-Norway.html

Scroll down to the first video. Pretty spectacular.

So theories anyone?

HAARP experiment to punctuate the atmosphere to ease off global warming (we have been freezing our butts off here since then?) :P

Rocket?

Wu Chi?

The second coming of Christ?

Or just a houseparty at a research station that went a little overboard in the wee hours?

Probably belongs in the off topic section, but what the heck

h

Yeah, it might be a little off topic but then I think that what it was was Drew in one of his Yoga spins radiating a vast amount of Chi energy.

There. Now we are on topic.

Peace & Love!

Yeah, it might be a little off topic but then I think that what it was was Drew in one of his Yoga spins radiating a vast amount of Chi energy.

There. Now we are on topic.

Peace & Love!

Well, isn't it so similar to a yin yang symbol though? And if it was a russian missile that malfunctioned, then we're talking very contemporary art...

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_190/1191202760uNjJ20.jpg

And it's on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spiral-Blue-...ay/234275967048

But this is the most obvious explanation

Ok

Apologies for this irrelevant post

h

Yes. In reality it was a new Russian rocket that was being tested. Yes, it was a failure. It had to be a really beautiful sight to see it first hand though. One could actually be spiritually inspired from something like that I suppose.

No apologies needed from my point of view. We are talking about how different people perceive the same thing. It's an interesting subject, I think.

Peace & Love!

Edited by Marblehead

Yes. In reality it was a new Russian rocket that was being tested. Yes, it was a failure.

Or so they say. Personally I don't see how a rocket could do that.

ok ok guys I confess it was me

I just had to get it out

soI went outside and yelled

tired as I am waiting for drewhempel (that brag)

to catch my signal

Or so they say. Personally I don't see how a rocket could do that.

The guidance system defaults and the rocket goes into a 360 spiral. Nothing special. Happens fairly regularly when testing new rockets.

Peace & Love!

Alright this is gonna get a bit out there. 1st of all it wasn't a rocket, because there is no debris from the rocket to be found, and there are no showings in any video of anything flying "apart" as if something screwed up in the air.

2ndly the formation of that spiral was PERFECT, I've watched that video from 3 different angles 50 different times, and I've compared them to other rockets, both low altitude, and high altitude to find NO similaritys or correspondence. So it's not a rocket. Just more BS for the asleep masses.

There are only two things that I know of that make perfect events such as that even more so in the SKY where there are high wind changes and low wind changes that would blow the vapor in an area going east west etc. Nature, and a planned experiment gets results that are THAT perfect. IMO

Very good info's on the "spiral" (coughstargatecough);

Lets keep in mind during that light show that TWO H.A.R.R.P facility's were activated at the time of the spiral. :angry:

Edited by Jack Runner

Alright this is gonna get a bit out there.

Okay Jack. I will confess. It was really a wormhole that led to Valhalla that I had requested Odin to create. Regretfully, no one would approach it close enough to be drawn in so Odin closed it back up.

Peace & Love!

Okay Jack. I will confess. It was really a wormhole that led to Valhalla that I had requested Odin to create. Regretfully, no one would approach it close enough to be drawn in so Odin closed it back up.

Peace & Love!

Oh dripping with sarcasm I love it! (we're gonna make great friends)

1st of all get your facts straight. Loki opened the wormhole, and it wasn't leading to Valhalla. secondly Odin doesn't just talk to ANYONE. There's a waiting list.

2nd I hear through the grapevine that the Valkyries have been working with Loki behind the curtains on this little upheaval.

:unsure:;)B)

The truth is that Norway is tired of being pushed around by the big boys with their fancy nuclear arms and unions. That is going to change soon however, because we found some remnants of an alien space craft when we were drilling for oil in the north sea. USA, France, China, Israel... they will have to get used to that having a nuclear arsenal doesn't mean shit anymore. And Russia, Russia is so fucked.

The engineers building this Ultimate Weapon does have a sense of humour however. The military base where they do all the tests look exacly like that Citadel from Half-Life 2.

But you are probably wondering why a mere civilian like me is in possession of such dreadful information. This is because we are barely 5. million in number, and nobody else understands our language. Also, goodwill among the people is very important in the scandinavian culture, so it's like a friendly competition between the politicians to be the first to leak top secret info.

And even if the world were aware of this they would still find themselves powerless against our POLAR BEAR OVERMINDS.

We do have polar bear overminds.

h

Oh dripping with sarcasm I love it! (we're gonna make great friends)

1st of all get your facts straight. Loki opened the wormhole, and it wasn't leading to Valhalla. secondly Odin doesn't just talk to ANYONE. There's a waiting list.

2nd I hear through the grapevine that the Valkyries have been working with Loki behind the curtains on this little upheaval.

:unsure:;)B)

Hehehe.

Yeah, I have the ability to go off the wall and crawl around the ceiling for a while.

I sure hope that Loki and the Valkyries get things straightened out.

Peace & Love!

Don't believe anything Marblehead says, I think he works for the government. :D

Hahah, that's hilarious, but everyone has their own views, and people like to voice them. It's how this whole "life thing" works, but when it's all said and done everyone believes with what resonates most with them. Even more so when each does research on what each is trying to find out. Sometimes there are facts, but facts much like many and any thought -can change-. :lol::mellow:

While I was joking, perhaps it's true, since Marble remained silent on the matter. :lol:

I'm curious, what do you think about the moon landings? (saw it recently discussed on another forum a little)

While I was joking, perhaps it's true, since Marble remained silent on the matter. :lol:

I'm curious, what do you think about the moon landings? (saw it recently discussed on another forum a little)

Which ones -- the morale boosters, one small step for a man, one huge step for the mankind kind --

or the bases we have there since the 1960s manned by thousands of people and a few alien collaborators, or the routine trips there from Montauk via the reverse-engineered chair, or the Pegasus Project's trips via the stargate to the moon a few years removed to the future to store sensitive data so it can't be stolen, or what?..

(Ducks under the table and sits quietly like a mouse... :rolleyes: )

Personally since I wasn't born until 1983, I can say with all honesty that I didn't -see- us land on any moon. Now videos since then makes it plausible, but so was bewitched and wiggling her nose to make things vanish, leaves some to think at one point or another she actually had magic.

Although knowing peoples curiosity, and how history has played man to be when it comes to discovering new things, I would have to say based off of some research in human behavior, that we did land on the moon, and that was maybe only ONE time. Since then it seems as if we've been kind of afraid to go back. In all actuality with how long we've been going to space we would have put a base on the moon, or at least have had some heavy convo's with about putting bases on the moon instead of weaponizing the outside of our planet (project star wars for those who know), now why would we want to do that if we're alone in the galaxy?. Instead we have a space station I believe to be in between the moon and earth (a safe buffer to explore with), who are also visited by UFO's constantly (look for it there are tons of reports). There are tons of minerals and things we have yet to truly do a full search on and try to make use of from the moon.

For instances out of all the photo's of space, there are very few limited photos of the dark side of the moon. That alone says something to me.

They have us all by the balls now, they hide truth in plain site, then make it a lie, then make disinformation campaigns, and use the same money to fund people finding out the truth, which leaves us all with this great quote: There is no greater truth, than the truth a man has convinced himself of. So we'll just waste time fighting over who's right, over what "they've" told us instead of going to indentify something with our own eyes. Hell it's part of the reason why we have 365 days a year, 5 days of which you work, with 2 days off. Leaving no time in between to search for any personal truth, unless you take yourself out of the loop. Usually when you do that your "peers" see it as weird due to it going against the "way things are" They've done a hellova job containing individual's and trying to make them all the same, but thats breaking down.

Maybe I'm to open minded, but I trust my gut more than I trust anyone elses words. Because if you look at history, the biggest drug in human use to date are -words-.

I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist, but I have seen some amazing information from former Dr's who worked on the HAARP project which lead me to believe that it was just that. There are multiple High Active Auroral Research Program sites in the world now. There is actually one just north of where the spiral was seen to be originating from. Here is the Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFWI0kbsiK8

There was a project at the time called Tequila Sunrise, which was being projected at that particular moment. You can check the Norway HAARP website for verification. I think its just an ionosphere experiment...

I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist, but I have seen some amazing information from former Dr's who worked on the HAARP project which lead me to believe that it was just that. There are multiple High Active Auroral Research Program sites in the world now. There is actually one just north of where the spiral was seen to be originating from. Here is the Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFWI0kbsiK8

There was a project at the time called Tequila Sunrise, which was being projected at that particular moment. You can check the Norway HAARP website for verification. I think its just an ionosphere experiment...

You mean this?

Yes. I just chose the first one because it leaves the whole Haiti thing alone.

I didn't want to go there...

I just don't want to ever think that someone is cruel enough to push a button and cause 200,000 people to die.

Hiroshima, prison camps, war... I still can't believe we haven't evolved past that yet. It is laughable in an uncomfortable way.

Yes. I just chose the first one because it leaves the whole Haiti thing alone.

I didn't want to go there...

I just don't want to ever think that someone is cruel enough to push a button and cause 200,000 people to die.

Hiroshima, prison camps, war... I still can't believe we haven't evolved past that yet. It is laughable in an uncomfortable way.

I totally feel you on that, but I feel it would be naive to just blinding hope that people are capable of such great good in the world but not equally capable of great bad. We're on the plane of duality here. As is above, as is below ya know? I'm also not saying that you personally are naive for the record.

With that said, and with Haiti brought up, I ask that anyone who reads this during a meditation or a prayer to just send as much energy and positive intent to all lives lost, and all lives still living.

Edited by Jack Runner

Sign in to follow this