electric chi magnet

looking for training rtreat

Im looking for a place out of the US to do some serious nei kung training. Im not looking for a teacher But a good place to practice in seclusion. Alone.

If anyone knows of anything or can help me out let me know. I need to do another 5yrs of intense training.

If someone can help me with this i will train that person also.

Thank you.

Edited by electric chi magnet

Im looking for a place out of the US to do some serious nei kung training. Im not looking for a teacher But a good place to practice in seclusion. Alone.

If anyone knows of anything or can help me out let me know. I need to do another 5yrs of intense training.

If someone can help me with this i will train that person also.

Thank you.

What sort of duration are you thinking about? There is a retreat center in Ireland set in the hills, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, that i think you will like. Great energy abounds here. Its a Tibetan Buddhist center, but then it welcomes people from all diverse walks of life. They do take volunteers from time to time, depending on what skills they can bring with them. Check this out if you are interested:

http://www.dzogchenbeara.org/

All the best! :)

What a great retreat! I'd definitely like to check it out.

I often find retreats tend to be Buddhist. Not that I'd be against attending a Buddhist retreat but there's more that interests me - namely attention to the physical side - chi from a perspective of correct the body in order to develop the spirit.

Of course the Buddhist side is great because of getting those emotions out the way to allow things to progress naturally.

But I also enjoy an interest in Yoga, Martial Arts/TaiChi and medical QiGong.

I wonder if there's something out there that covers it all similar to how I view it in my head?

...for want of a better word, a Taoist retreat?

If not I guess it could be a case of taking each perspective separately and focusing on each thing for a period at a time.

What a great retreat! I'd definitely like to check it out.

I often find retreats tend to be Buddhist. Not that I'd be against attending a Buddhist retreat but there's more that interests me - namely attention to the physical side - chi from a perspective of correct the body in order to develop the spirit.

Of course the Buddhist side is great because of getting those emotions out the way to allow things to progress naturally.

But I also enjoy an interest in Yoga, Martial Arts/TaiChi and medical QiGong.

I wonder if there's something out there that covers it all similar to how I view it in my head?

...for want of a better word, a Taoist retreat?

If not I guess it could be a case of taking each perspective separately and focusing on each thing for a period at a time.

The center welcomes everyone! :)

One of the best places for a quiet getaway, to recuperate, to reconnect with oneself, to contemplate and meditate. Or one can choose to do absolutely nothing here, except breathe in the presence of wonder!

Its a magnificent location to spend a couple of weeks. You are free to do your own thing, and there are no expectations placed on any visitor/guest to the center. Those who enjoy walking/trekking will find this a superb destination, with excellent treks and lovely walks all around the peninsula.

The carpeted meditation hall (see pic) is open to visitors most days and offers a panoramic 180d view of the ocean! Visitors can often be seen doing their personal practice here, be it taichi, yoga, pilates, qi gong or simply sitting, or some walking meditation. I have never seen a meditation hall that is more conducive for practices!