Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Myspace Hottie!!

Ok, umm..so I just saw a picture of what appeared to be a red headed guy wearing a woman's nurses uniform with a Red Cross logo..and umm..well...

I think i'll stop now and just limit my myspace searches to woman in my area. :blink:

Edited by Cameron

Ok, umm..so I just saw a picture of what appeared to be a red headed guy wearing a woman's nurses uniform with a Red Cross logo..and umm..well...

I think i'll stop now and just limit my myspace searches to woman in my area. :blink:

Heh, that's my brother. He is very special. :D

Heh, that's my brother. He is very special. :D

That's that therapy talkin' right there champ!

Is shorty mac your sister? Does she like the desert?

*sips strawberry cream flavor green tea from the Coffee Bean while parusing Sean's sister/friends strawberry colored hair*

Ok, who else is on Myspace?

I have a page but havent done shit with it yet.

Everyone on MMA.TV says it is the ultimate booty call service but I have never had good luck with internet dating. Unlike My Dad who has scored with countless woman on the internet.

Fess Up!!

Edited by Cameron

Hehe, I don't even have anything on my page and havent told anyone I am on there or anything .You need to give me instructions on how to set shit up!

Can't avoid the "Web Cam" can you Sean? I like that 'beer is addicted to me thing'

So K are you going to make a Myspace page and start talking to college girls or is Mrs. Y still stuck on the whole mongomy thing?

*kidding and sipping green tea*

Sign in to follow this