Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

The Buttmaster Has Landed.

When I first read Dr. Lin's material, I thought I was *way* too sexy for it.

But now I must eat some humble pie.

The more I play with my sacrum, the more I see its importance. It is quite possibly *the* keystone for mastering the MCO.

Now that opening my orbit is an official goal for 2006, I'm finding that the up elevator is easy and the down elevator is doable (I can't 'feel' it yet, but the energy seems to make it down fine), it's just flowing the energy along the pelvic floor that's the big challenge. It turns out that the sacrum is the heat sink for the sexual center.

The thing that I've learned from this forum and Dr. Lin is that tightening the butt muscles really does pull energy from the sex center and allow the sacrum to collect it.

The more energy I'm dealing with, the more contraction plus closer to the tailbone contraction seems to be of benefit. Doing the Big Draw, I have the most luck with contracting the anus by itself. So I'm doing a fair amount of butt breathing and am paying attention to all the little tricks for spinal breathing from ayp.

The more I play with my sacrum, the more I see its importance. It is quite possibly *the* keystone .. the sacrum is the heat sink for the sexual center.
Yup. Definately a huge key. I look back at what I was trying to do for years, and it just wasn't going to happen without the sacrum activation.

flowing the energy along the pelvic floor that's the big challenge.
Re-read my exhale essay; its gone through revisions. The 3rd technique is about hui yin, and might help you with the pelvic floor. What I'm experiencing now, with hui yin, is similar to what sbiel experienced with hui yin years ago. He was way ahead.

all the little tricks for spinal breathing from ayp.
That technique that Sean mentioned from there, helpful. If there are others, lemmeknow.

Sign in to follow this