Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Members online

6 guests, 4 members 0 anonymous members

SheepishLord, Cameron, sean, Lozen

LOL. Apparently I am not the only one bored at work today?

My bad Sheepish is an e guru, Sean goes to work at like 6 PM and Yael screws around all day and acts busy if management comes around :lol:

HEY, I entered fifteen tapes this morning AND rearranged the file cabinet! It's not my fault I get my work done too quickly for my own good. :angry::P

Huh? You mean Ken? I told him when I called that if he didn't call me I would just print it, and that's what I did. I am the lazy one who hasn't put it on my own website yet because I haven't finished editing and writing the intro. Not lazy... Busy with other things that is. Damn, it's hard to juggle work, studying, writing, selling herbs, training, the gym, my new diet, deep breathing, meditation, epsom salt baths, friends, plant walks, meeting cute boys for coffee, etc. etc. etc.

Btw I'll be in Phx this weekend, not sure I'll have time to hang but I may have some time on Sunday afternoon or tomorrow night, you around? I think I'm staying with my friend in Scottsdale, but I may just camp if I can't get ahold of her, cos I went to Tempe last time...

So did he get back to you yet?

Maybe because I told him that if he doesn't have time to get back to me, it's cool, but I'll just print it.

I wonder why you keep bringing it up?

Yes, Ken. I wonder why he never got back to you?

Edited by Lozen

Ok then .I was under the impression he needed to read it first per some agreement or something. In that case no worries.

That's what I told him I would do, but then I told him I would assume it was okay if I didn't hear from him, lol. He is not uptight though, so I'm sure it's fine.

Ok then .I was under the impression he needed to read it first per some agreement or something. In that case no worries.

You know, Ken Cohen was one of a dozens of authors that I may or may not have ever heard of or read. By doing your interview you've turned me and many others on to him. I can't imagine his reaction as being other then pleased and hoping that interviews like yours would happen more often.

Michael

Sign in to follow this