pamelais

Hello from Trout Lake WA (ECETI)

HELLO tao bums! just a hello and sending great appreciation for this site.... i live at eceti sanctuary (gillilands ranch) and have been practicing kunlun nei gung and chi gung for almost a year now. it has been amazing.... we offer classes and workshops here at the ranch teaching these practices (taught by max / chris matsuo student Son Tuoc) it has been an amazing experience.... we have worked with max, kan and Jenny Lamb and others over the last year and I look forward to expanding our learning and practice over the coming year. Lots happening here and it all ties in very well wth the self mastery as taught by james gilliland. good times! its good to be here...

:) pamela

Welcome pamela!

HELLO tao bums! just a hello and sending great appreciation for this site.... i live at eceti sanctuary (gillilands ranch) and have been practicing kunlun nei gung and chi gung for almost a year now. it has been amazing.... we offer classes and workshops here at the ranch teaching these practices (taught by max / chris matsuo student Son Tuoc) it has been an amazing experience.... we have worked with max, kan and Jenny Lamb and others over the last year and I look forward to expanding our learning and practice over the coming year. Lots happening here and it all ties in very well wth the self mastery as taught by james gilliland. good times! its good to be here...

:) pamela

Welcome to da bums. :) Hey.... got any pictures of your ranch and the goings on there?

I have literally thousands of pictures...i have them on FB but will post a few of them here shortly...ships, light beings and apparitions Kan took some amazing photo's while he was here...below. taken with a cellphone with no flash out in our skywatching field. amazing...: i posted a few here for your viewing pleasure... so many pics dont know where to start!

post-43203-1263280471_thumb.jpg

post-43203-1263280602_thumb.jpg

post-43203-1263280638_thumb.jpg

post-43203-1263280683_thumb.jpg

post-43203-1263280734_thumb.jpg

post-43203-1263280774_thumb.jpg