King Kabalabhati

Good chemistry

You may remember me from the thread "Jealousy" where I went through the process of accepting that my wife wanted to fk someone else instead of me.. :)

Well life goes on and, as usual, not without surprises. The ex-wife wants me back and I'm enjoying the freedom to meet other women too, some of which seem to be sexually much more interesting, such as this one:

I went to this nice girl's home after the NY party...

We are lying on her bed, fully clothed and just talking this and that. I have my arm around her, and suddenly I realise she's clearly sexually aroused, breathing heavily. As I stroke her head she moans. I kiss her cheek and realise she's on the verge of coming. I bite her ear and that's it.. She later described it as a "soul orgasm". It was a new experience for the both of us. She didn't even know it was possible. We both felt energized and inspired for many days after.

Now last night she was over at my place. The same thing repeated, almost without any physical stimulation she started to get hot, then I added a bit of the holding/squeezing/kissing the cheek/ and she was on the top of the hill again. Then I went on to playing with her belly button and that sent her to another peak.

This time I felt great electricity, as if I was holding a high-voltage power cable. I didn't experience an orgasm, but I felt excited and super-charged. I had no erection but I felt like I could have had at will. We did not move on to genital sex, this was again a very fulfilling experience in itself.

It seems that it can really be worthwile to search for a partner with proper chemistry. I've never had an impact like this on any woman, especially my ex-wife. If someone can share their understanding of what's going on and why, I'll appreciate that.

Blessings, King K

Edited by King Kabalabhati

Hehehe. I have never tried to understand all that stuff. Just went with the flow and let whatever was bound to happen, happen.

But I agree, there can be a fantastic combining of the chemistry between people. All I can suggest is to just go with it and see where it leads.

Peace & Love!

Hehehe. I have never tried to understand all that stuff. Just went with the flow and let whatever was bound to happen, happen.

But I agree, there can be a fantastic combining of the chemistry between people. All I can suggest is to just go with it and see where it leads.

Peace & Love!

Well yeah, to be honest I only started this thread to brag about it :D

I'm thinking to take a more Yang approach to this, meaning I intend to control the situation in every way to further increase her responsiveness and pleasure. I think I already have enough rapport with her to send her to the moon :D

The downside is that she will be leaving the country soon.. Don't know when she'll be back.. But I'm quite certain she WILL be back, hahaha

I'm not in love with her, like I don't really want to be, but this kind of healing love combination can be a once-in-a-lifetime find.. She seems to agree, and says it's next to impossible for her to go back to the world of "ordinary" sexuality. I sure hope to be able to connect with her again. It's soooo energizing.

Well yeah, to be honest I only started this thread to brag about it :D

I'm thinking to take a more Yang approach to this, meaning I intend to control the situation in every way to further increase her responsiveness and pleasure. I think I already have enough rapport with her to send her to the moon :D

The downside is that she will be leaving the country soon.. Don't know when she'll be back.. But I'm quite certain she WILL be back, hahaha

I'm not in love with her, like I don't really want to be, but this kind of healing love combination can be a once-in-a-lifetime find.. She seems to agree, and says it's next to impossible for her to go back to the world of "ordinary" sexuality. I sure hope to be able to connect with her again. It's soooo energizing.

King,

A bit that's not taught in the west that I learned in China

Women's menstral cycle happens around the same time each month.

Beginning with the full moon - they get sexually active according to their state of health.

If you can remember the calendar day of your good experience, go find her a few days before the same day.

If you've lost the date, full moon is on the 29 of Jan - I use this Chinese Lunar calendar http://www.lunarcal.org/

A woman will peak about 7 days after full moon - which - also means that this is her best time to make a baby.

As a woman's physical health declines - her perod generaly becomes later after her normal starting point.

http://www.raminsoftworx.com/Gallery/Romance/Chang-e.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Autumn_Festival

Look closely and you can find the origin of the Yin/Yang symbol of the Tao

Full-Moon.jpg

Almost all Chinese holidays are associated with the full moon.

If someone can share their understanding of what's going on and why, I'll appreciate that.

tension.

keep building your (and her) tolerance for tension and you can take it further.

OK, thanks these are good.. I'm also planning to teach her to come on command and then to apply sexual hypnosis.. She seems like the perfect subject. Oh did I tell you she's an acrobat :D

King,

A bit that's not taught in the west that I learned in China

Women's menstral cycle happens around the same time each month.

Beginning with the full moon - they get sexually active according to their state of health.

If you can remember the calendar day of your good experience, go find her a few days before the same day.

If you've lost the date, full moon is on the 29 of Jan - I use this Chinese Lunar calendar http://www.lunarcal.org/

A woman will peak about 7 days after full moon - which - also means that this is her best time to make a baby.

As a woman's physical health declines - her perod generaly becomes later after her normal starting point.

http://www.raminsoftworx.com/Gallery/Romance/Chang-e.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Autumn_Festival

Look closely and you can find the origin of the Yin/Yang symbol of the Tao

Full-Moon.jpg

Almost all Chinese holidays are associated with the full moon.

I thought the Taichi symbol comes from here:

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/YinYang.htm

Also, the woman peak is not after full moon, but after the phase of the moon when she was born... or so I read in an article posted somewhere here on the taobums forum...

King Kabalabhati, I am really happy for you, enjoy the miracle while it lasts :lol:

It seems that it can really be worthwile to search for a partner with proper chemistry. I've never had an impact like this on any woman, especially my ex-wife. If someone can share their understanding of what's going on and why, I'll appreciate that.

That's awesome!

You may remember me from the thread "Jealousy" where I went through the process of accepting that my wife wanted to fk someone else instead of me.. :)

Well life goes on and, as usual, not without surprises. The ex-wife wants me back and I'm enjoying the freedom to meet other women too, some of which seem to be sexually much more interesting, such as this one:

I went to this nice girl's home after the NY party...

We are lying on her bed, fully clothed and just talking this and that. I have my arm around her, and suddenly I realise she's clearly sexually aroused, breathing heavily. As I stroke her head she moans. I kiss her cheek and realise she's on the verge of coming. I bite her ear and that's it.. She later described it as a "soul orgasm". It was a new experience for the both of us. She didn't even know it was possible. We both felt energized and inspired for many days after.

Now last night she was over at my place. The same thing repeated, almost without any physical stimulation she started to get hot, then I added a bit of the holding/squeezing/kissing the cheek/ and she was on the top of the hill again. Then I went on to playing with her belly button and that sent her to another peak.

This time I felt great electricity, as if I was holding a high-voltage power cable. I didn't experience an orgasm, but I felt excited and super-charged. I had no erection but I felt like I could have had at will. We did not move on to genital sex, this was again a very fulfilling experience in itself.

Blessings, King K

Wow, that's pretty cool! What's your regular cultivation practice like? Anything like drewhempel's?

And also looks like your wife's opening up the relationship was a blessing in disguise!

Wow, that's pretty cool! What's your regular cultivation practice like? Anything like drewhempel's?

And also looks like your wife's opening up the relationship was a blessing in disguise!

Yeah tell me about it.. My ex-wife is also showing MUCH more affection and interest towards me nowadays, possibly because the process I went through in the last six months or so has made me more masculine and powerful, meaning less needy hehe.. I consider myself deeply blessed.

Let me put it this way: the crisis I experienced, which involved a lot of dealing with anger and other suppressed emotions, has cleared me up somehow, because now it seems I attract the opposite sex much more AND I seem to have some healing capabilities. I interpret it that as these emotions started flowing it made room for more chi in the body.

Yesterday I chatted with the girl in question and she said I gave her the most powerful experience EVER.. And she has been travelling and living a quite adventurous life.. Also said that it transformed both her mind and body. She says she cannot return to her previous life with her carnal-minded boyfriend. Her menstruation changed from irregular to normal, it had been irregural for all her life. She said she started to smell the nicotine in her body (she's a smoker) as very unpleasant, and that the smell of her sweat is now different.. Not only this, but even her best friend caught the inspiration and is now planning to leave her beer-swilling, burger-munching boyfriend :D

Then a bit later another female friend of mine was online opening to me about her life, unaware of the previous conversation I'd had, then in the end she said it was healing to talk to me.. Also talked about her menstruation, hehe.

Right now my daily practice is mainly isometric exercises and pushups etc. with some MO (while driving, heh), belly breathing, full-lotus training, yoga asanas, chanting OM and inner smile here and there. These practices are kind of scattered and irregular at the moment but I used to do more serious chikung/yoga before the winter, namely Tao Yin for about 1 hour per day. Now I hope to build some muscles before biasing again on more chi-oriented cultivation. I'm slowly getting aquainted with Spring Forest Qigong, I have the DVD/CD/book set for level 1. I don't do total retention but try to keep down the frequency of ejaculation to maybe 1-4 per month.

I consider the cultivation of compassion in daily life as the most important. Opening emotional blockages seems to be crucial.