voidisyinyang

Being Banned from Taobums

Guest paul walter

Actually I was trying to do that this morning. You can watch those "lucidity" videos on youtube -- they're posted on a thread on ats somewhere as well.

Essentially if you ask Susan Blackmore -- a shrink -- she'll say it was just your left temporal lobe being deactivated for some neurological reason and therefore you're sense of Self was messed up creating a fake spatial sense.

But then if you tried smoking some salvia most like you would also fly out of your body -- and salvia is still legal in most states. I'd be careful with that though as it's the most powerful psychotropic as far as dosage goes.

Anyway sometimes it is possible to wake up while having a real Outer Body Experience. I did this once -- but I had fallen asleep while in full-lotus yoga position. So that's a bit different.

Still I had a girlfriend tell me she had an OBE -- I'm sure it's possible -- without necessarily building up tons of meditation energy. It depends on what type of meditation you do -- or what cycle of sleep you wake up in, etc.

Someone this unaware of his effect on others/the enviroment he posts in is going to go 'too far' one day. I see sublimated death wish myself. Paul.

I see a haunted scrotum image on http://mindhacks.com :

The case of the haunted scrotum:

This is quite possibly the oddest example of an illusory face I have ever discovered.

Seeing meaningful information in meaningless data is a psychological effect known as pareidolia or apophenia and this is an example that was published in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine in 1996:

The case of the haunted scrotum

A 45-year-old man was referred for investigation of an undescended right testis by computed tomography (CT). An ultrasound scan showed a normal testis and epididymis on the left side. The right testis was not visualized in the scrotal sac or in the right inguinal region. On CT scanning of the abdomen and pelvis, the right testis was not identified but the left side of the scrotum seemed to be occupied by a screaming ghostlike apparition (Figure 1). By chance, the distribution of normal anatomical structures within the left side of the scrotum had combined to produce this image. What of the undescended right testis? None was found. If you were a right testis, would you want to share the scrotum with that?

J R Harding

Consultant Radiologist, Royal Gwent Hospital

Someone this unaware of his effect on others/the enviroment he posts in is going to go 'too far' one day. I see sublimated death wish myself. Paul.

Concerning deleting posts, Winpro got, from my website, a nice picture of my teacher and me standing together. He blew it up and then photoshopped it in the following way: he added word bubbles coming from our mouths, the one from my teacher saying "fuck me", and the one from me saying "fuck you?" Only he used my teacher's first name, Fook, but the intent was obvious. He also drew devils horns on me. That is all the post consisted of and he posted this same thing two different times on the same thread in one evening without any other posts on the thread in question.

The moderator deleted the pictures and then, of course, when they were deleted there was nothing left in the post so that is why he deleted them. He actually helped Winpro out there because if the pictures had stayed then people would see how childish and sick he is as a result of his practice and his continuing decline, which will now accelerate.

Concerning banning people: He also followed through on his threat of making a psychic demon attack on myself and Yoda, I though he was just making hollow threats to scare us off, but since he went through with it that tells us more about what makes him tick, and that his demons, both internal and external are winning him over. He used to be a nice guy. I give him one year or less to blow a fuse, this guy is becoming dangerous, to others and to himself. He should be banned but leave him here for others to see the results of his practice.

Concerning power of the dark side:

This is not true in the sense that those seduced by what might be called the dark side are basically limited to what they can steal thorough various twisted methods. And more and most importantly there are limits to such methods and to what can be stolen! Thus and for instance an ego using methods that can handle and steal 1000 volts so to speak has that limit and will be seriously burned if trying to steal 10,000 volts... extrapolate this out and only a totally true and deep Saint without any ego motives can be one with the infinite power, for any ego that trys to twist and steal that will suffer incineration.

I was warned that if I tried to expose the truth that some of the students would do psychic attacks on me and so it is simply a burden I must bear, something that rightfully keeps away most of the others who are in the know.

Edited by New Dawn Fades

The only person you banned!! Well now that just tops it! Not only does he get a nice holiday but he also gets a cult status as the only person you've ever banned!! Man.....this is so unfair.... :(

it's even more exclusive he was baned twice. It's actually really sad as he has been here for a LONG time.

Findlay's been banned! Why?

Oh Apepch7 do pay attention in class! This was a long time ago..... he said lots and lots of 'F' words.....he was told to stand in the corner awhile and behav' but he couldn't contain himself any longer :D

Good summary.

Guest winpro07

long ago on this forum you stated that your teacher Fook Yuen had told you to destroy any "fake" Chi Gong teacher you found and that you would use any means to do so.

Q. Steve ""

::I've seen evil in near it's totality, so that chick isn't scarey, but Winpro? {{shudder}} (runs screeching from the room) Just kidding, winpro doesn't have enough energy to pop a pimple, I don't think he could muster up a projection. '''

Psychic attack is any emotion put into a thought form.

The imagination is thought form.

What emotions are you conveying steve?

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

More lies, your attack consisted of sick energy and demons, with specific targets, and this has been independently verified.

Amazing

There is a psychic verification service?

Edited by winpro07

My tai chi teacher told me this about my chi kung teacher:

"If someone threatens to attack him he just smiles, it makes him very happy, it's like a gift from heaven. He hopes that his attacker is very powerful so that he can put his skills to the test. He hopes that his attacker is very evil so that when he destroys him that he will have done more towards ridding the world of evil."

Edited by New Dawn Fades

Talking of all the psychic attacks, I felt like I was attacked today. I was working in my basement and typing a long email and before it was sent, my laptop died. Its a new Mac and it simple died! I then got a call about from my accountant who gave some bad financial news. I started my Tai chi practice and could not continue past 5 minutes. Felt very tired and suddenly felt a punch in my stomach. It was cold everywhere and it smelled like there were many dead rats. I felt another blow on my neck and almost blacked out. These seemed like spirit attacks and things calmed down only after a brief meditation on the wrathful vajrapani. My bro also my doc took a look and there red marks on my tummy and neck like someone hit me. I should not have ignored the PMs which warned me to stay away from Kunlun craziness. Is all this just a coincidence and nothing more? Possible, but less likely as I have dealt with stuff like this before in Nepal. But at this point, I have to care for my people, career and myself and don't have all the time to indulge in spiritual fights. I think I quite clearly know who attacked and why. Ok, it's his turn to feel happy knowing I am running away. But I think it's best to leave this forum.

ShaktiMama, I was looking forward to exchanging notes with you and learn. But that would have to wait. You are and will remain a friend. Good luck Mama :)

If you fast while on full-lotus then the evil energy actually gets turns into positive energy. For example if someone is really mad at you that is actually LIVER energy. So you do not need food because now your liver is full of anger from someone else! But you have to convert the anger back into love energy. It has to be reversed and harmonized through the kidneys first and this then becomes the life force sex energy. As Freud taught -- anger is REPRESSED SEX ENERGY -- so the full-lotus converts the anger back to sex energy. Then you get the internal climax from the other person's anger! Then that opens up the heart energy and after that the pineal gland and the laser-love energy shoots back into the person who was angry, turning them into lovers. haha.

Full-lotus is the great means to do this but fasting along with the full-lotus is the best. Sometimes you have to fast a few days if it's a really strong attack -- just sitting in full-lotus the whole time.

Talking of all the psychic attacks, I felt like I was attacked today. I was working in my basement and typing a long email and before it was sent, my laptop died. Its a new Mac and it simple died! I then got a call about from my accountant who gave some bad financial news. I started my Tai chi practice and could not continue past 5 minutes. Felt very tired and suddenly felt a punch in my stomach. It was cold everywhere and it smelled like there were many dead rats. I felt another blow on my neck and almost blacked out. These seemed like spirit attacks and things calmed down only after a brief meditation on the wrathful vajrapani. My bro also my doc took a look and there red marks on my tummy and neck like someone hit me. I should not have ignored the PMs which warned me to stay away from Kunlun craziness. Is all this just a coincidence and nothing more? Possible, but less likely as I have dealt with stuff like this before in Nepal. But at this point, I have to care for my people, career and myself and don't have all the time to indulge in spiritual fights. I think I quite clearly know who attacked and why. Ok, it's his turn to feel happy knowing I am running away. But I think it's best to leave this forum.

ShaktiMama, I was looking forward to exchanging notes with you and learn. But that would have to wait. You are and will remain a friend. Good luck Mama :)

Talking of all the psychic attacks, I felt like I was attacked today...

Doesn't sound good, man.

There are a lot of "bad vibes" surrounding the Kunlun debate. Two of my computers also died in the midst of it.

heavenlygong,

This is really saddening. I'm so sorry this happened. I can tolerate people around here fighting with words, as annoying and juvenile as it is. But psychic attacks? That is disgusting.

I was looking forward to listening in on your interaction with ShaktiMama, and perhaps even interacting with you a bit myself. If you ever read this, I wish you all the best.

-Tyler

Edited by Creation

Yeah I hope it wasn't the Lesbian Sasquatch Cult

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/lesbian-sasqart/

heavenlygong,

This is really saddening. I'm so sorry this happened. I can tolerate people around here fighting with words, as annoying and juvenile as it is. But psychic attacks? That is disgusting.

I was looking forward to listening in on your interaction with ShaktiMama, and perhaps even interacting with you a bit myself. If you ever read this, I wish you all the best.

-Tyler

Doesn't sound good, man.

There are a lot of "bad vibes" surrounding the Kunlun debate. Two of my computers also died in the midst of it.

Are you for or against Kunlun? probably not the best way to put it but sometimes you seem to be unsure/not cool with it and yet others you are. I only ask because I noticed the link in your sig that indicates you teach it...

Do you think you computer fried because of other negative vibes? or negative vibes of Kunlun?

I shorted out my mom's computer twice in the past few days -- but it was just from too much full-lotus. My first thought was that the computer was evil.

Are you for or against Kunlun? probably not the best way to put it but sometimes you seem to be unsure/not cool with it and yet others you are. I only ask because I noticed the link in your sig that indicates you teach it...

Do you think you computer fried because of other negative vibes? or negative vibes of Kunlun?

Having read this thread about the effect on people's computers I have decided I would like to apply to be banned - how does one go about it - is there an application form to complete?

Having read this thread about the effect on people's computers I have decided I would like to apply to be banned - how does one go about it - is there an application form to complete?

Done!!

un-ban111.png

24.gif

Done!!

un-ban111.png

24.gif

Thanks for timing it for the early evening it'll give me time to prepare my hot chocolate drink.

Thanks for timing it for the early evening it'll give me time to prepare my hot chocolate drink.

So I was thinking of doing this joke like "Is there a poison you prefer with your chocolate?" Since I often spell banned without the double n

So I drop baned into goggle images just to see, and I hit this :-

stick1q.jpg

it's a photo of me from the future !!!!!!!!!! :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stick2l.jpg

(this is one from the past)

:blink:

bye for now

Mal - [email protected]

Banstick! Hyah!

"for it will come when least expected" Bruce Lee | "the negotiations will be short" Qui-Gon Jinn

Two of my computers also died in the midst of it.

Hehehe. That happened to me the last time I tried to quit smoking.

Peace & Love!