Sign in to follow this  
chanquanshu

Hello Everyone from Wales

Hi All, just a line to intro myself, my name is Mike and I live in Swansea, Wales, UK. I have a keen interest in all things Daoist and practice Taijiquan, Daoyin Yangsheng Gong and Daoist meditation and also I'm a Chinese massage therapist. I'm a member of SACU (Society for Anglo-Chinese Understanding) and a Fellow of The Royal Asiatic Society too! Guess I've been a little busy over the years! I look forward to some interesting discussion topics etc

Best wishes to you All

Kindest Regards

Mike

Mike you might want to know about Chunyi Lin, an amazing qigong master who did the 49 day full-lotus cave meditation taking no water, no food and no sleep. He now does the third eye laser-love healing with the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic. In my signature below I give the link to watch the video testimonies from the people Chunyi Lin healed of late-term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc. Amazing stuff. I took his classes http://springforestqigong.com -- you can get the self-learning material or get phone healings or fly to Minnesota for a weekend of energy transmissions, etc. Have fun and thanks for sharing with your teaching and healing.

Hi All, just a line to intro myself, my name is Mike and I live in Swansea, Wales, UK. I have a keen interest in all things Daoist and practice Taijiquan, Daoyin Yangsheng Gong and Daoist meditation and also I'm a Chinese massage therapist. I'm a member of SACU (Society for Anglo-Chinese Understanding) and a Fellow of The Royal Asiatic Society too! Guess I've been a little busy over the years! I look forward to some interesting discussion topics etc

Best wishes to you All

Kindest Regards

Mike

Sign in to follow this