enouch

SIFU-ANDREAS-OLD,NEW, INFO,MO -PAI,JOHN CHANG

Hi! Many bums have created a topic post with all the Sean Denty, mo-pai posts, well, here is something I found awhile ago. I have not seen it in our archives but it should be preserved for historical reasons. The student of John Chang speaks out many times giving his opinion on many matters. A certain taobum appears as well. Right or wrong, here is a man who has first hand knowledge. It is already in the public domain so no secrets are revealed, yet for those with eyes to see and ears to hear insights can be gleaned.Enjoy!

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/forum/viewtopic....highlight=mopai

Hi! Many bums have created a topic post with all the Sean Denty, mo-pai posts, well, here is something I found awhile ago. I have not seen it in our archives but it should be preserved for historical reasons. The student of John Chang speaks out many times giving his opinion on many matters. A certain taobum appears as well. Right or wrong, here is a man who has first hand knowledge. It is already in the public domain so no secrets are revealed, yet for those with eyes to see and ears to hear insights can be gleaned.Enjoy!

The Mo Pai practices that have been taught to the western crowd are so unbelievably basic. There is absolutely nothing special about them at all. Not sure why so many people are so hung up on it. If you feel an overwhelming desire to learn Mo Pai or some 'secret' system then you may as well give up because your the kind of person that does not have the commitment for real practice anyway.

[EDIT] I'm not directing this at any particular person BTW... just those people that think they are the chosen one.

Edited by Biff

Old news.

Relying on information of this sytle on non-direct sources is foolish.

If you are seeking a true master let him find you first. It is the only way it works. Good luck.

Old news.

Relying on information of this sytle on non-direct sources is foolish.

If you are seeking a true master let him find you first. It is the only way it works. Good luck.

You misinterpret...the purpose is to teach. Andreas has much to say and Andreas had first hand knowledge of Mo-pai and John Chang-see Blair video.Truth is light.

I have met him in real life and he has got nothing to teach. ;)

Even a roach can teach. From the lowliest insect to a noble king one can learn from. Not necessarily talking about teachings but revealations on God,karma,reincarnation, and destiny. Even Judas,not to mention a honourable Peter could expound on their experiences with Jesus.

OK good luck. Do you want his cell phone number? Are you ready to embrace the dark side? ;)

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Even a roach can teach. From the lowliest insect to a noble king one can learn from. Not necessarily talking about teachings but revealations on God,karma,reincarnation, and destiny. Even Judas,not to mention a honourable Peter could expound on their experiences with Jesus.

No thank you. Only if it's meant to be...that's one of the lessons...I guess. I could be wrong.

D00D

Stop bothering Mr.Chang and his school. They don't want anything to do with the rest of the world.

D00D

Stop bothering Mr.Chang and his school. They don't want anything to do with the rest of the world.

READ THE POST!

Are you ready to embrace the dark side? ;)

Can you please explain a bit more about what you mean by this? I have read Kosta's book and many posts about Mo Pai; I am not sure how this relates to 'the dark side' as I get the impression that Sifu Chang and the Mo Pai tradition stresses moral development and karma awareness just as much a development practices.

I have met him in real life and he has got nothing to teach. ;)

He's right. He was supposedly one of the uncommitted students.. Interested in other things

He's right. He was supposedly one of the uncommitted students.. Interested in other things

Yeah, I know he supposedly liked to chase the ladies! He also had a loyalty to his teacher [reportedly] and I forgot how many people hated the guy. It's not about him reaching level four or anything just his experiences! Birds of a feather...

Edited by enouch

RE: 'MjBecker', that was not me.

Fascinating! Good to see you weren't chasing power back in in 2004. My apologies...amazing to think Kostas had two students with similar names or someone was just pretending to be you. At any rate, it seems people are only interested if the person in question has super powers not insight.

Hmmm. That's way I recommend staying away from anyone displaying siddhis either in public or in private unless is to help people in distress and without seeking material gain. J. Chang fucked up and so did Andreas. So my advice is look elsewhere; you actually should starting looking into yourself instead of relying on others. You are your own master.

This is a spoofed ID and not the real Nik Hatzakis

This member has been banned

-Mod Squad-

Gerard we remember You well.

If you feel we have nothing to teach why dont you come down sometime and i will personally give you a lesson in manners,Free of charge. Feel free to bring along as many people as you like.

L.H.S Headquarters

師兄 Niko Hatzakis

Interesting! The above seems to be what John Chang taught? So is John Chang a Taoist, considering his God statement? Or he means Tao here?

If you read the book he really didn't believe in God-nominally a christian. However, after talking to what he percieved as God, he started attending church. It's in the post.

If you feel we have nothing to teach why dont you come down sometime and i will personally give you a lesson in manners,Free of charge. Feel free to bring along as many people as you like.

L.H.S Headquarters

師兄 Niko Hatzakis

Were you at? I'll come.

L.H.S Headquarters

師兄 Niko Hatzakis

LHS Headquarters??? Me going there and bringing people along??? Unreal. Sounds like the Mafia. Better reason to stay away from you guys. Btw, you remember me from what? I have only met Andreas once and didn't like his demeanour, period. I have never met you before.

I invite Andreas to post in this thread instead of hiding behind this user if he has something to say about me.

I got nothing to hide.

Eunuch,

I would recommend you travelling to Asia if you are interested in seeking a true master. You'd better off learning from seekers like the following:

If you are after a Taoist there are others like him and highly accomplished living in the Chinese mountains. Learn traditional mandarin and have a pure heart and you have a high chance of meeting one.

Same goes wih Buddhist and Hindu teachers living in Thailand, Burma and India respectively. There are some accomplished yoguis in India if you like Hindu philosophy.

Good luck if you decide to take that step.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Hi durkhrod chogori;

I have a number of questions which I would like to ask you. Please let me ask the first one:

I am planing to visit China this year. I would like to learn from an accomplished Taoist. Of of my my possibility is at Wudang. Do you have any knowledge about the course offered by Master Hu at: http://www.taoiststudy.com/content/worksho...ourse-syllabus.?

Thank you.

Were you at? I'll come.

Lol, I'll come as well.

Biff, pls let me know if this guy is serious ....

Hi durkhrod chogori;

I have a number of questions which I would like to ask you. Please let me ask the first one:

I am planing to visit China this year. I would like to learn from an accomplished Taoist. Of of my my possibility is at Wudang. Do you have any knowledge about the course offered by Master Hu at: http://www.taoiststudy.com/content/worksho...ourse-syllabus.?

Thank you.

The only in-site review I've seen:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=116132

One of Master Hu's long-time students used to post here:

http://www.thetaobums.com/dao-zhen-m8508.html

He always struck me as a genuine Wayfarer: virtuous, knowledgeable, very dedicated to his cultivation practice. I always thought that reflected very well on Master Hu.

Edited by Creation