Sign in to follow this  
Astral Monk

Namaste

Greetings all,

I've finally offically joined the forum after many years of lurking. Lots of great threads here. A wealth of reference for anyone exploring the spiritual dimension.

My personal interests are in tai chi and other martial arts, chi kung, and bagua--both the martial art form and the concept of the eight balanced elements and their expression in the Yi Ching (and to a lesser extent feng shui and the relationship to the ecosystem). I'd like to learn more about kundalini too.

My background is in philosophy with a hearty dose of readings in Buddhism (and religion in general).

Look forward to gaining more insight,

cheers,

8)

Ah so you've seen these amazing vids already?

http://www.springforestqigong.com/testimonials.htm

Greetings all,

I've finally offically joined the forum after many years of lurking. Lots of great threads here. A wealth of reference for anyone exploring the spiritual dimension.

My personal interests are in tai chi and other martial arts, chi kung, and bagua--both the martial art form and the concept of the eight balanced elements and their expression in the Yi Ching (and to a lesser extent feng shui and the relationship to the ecosystem). I'd like to learn more about kundalini too.

My background is in philosophy with a hearty dose of readings in Buddhism (and religion in general).

Look forward to gaining more insight,

cheers,

8)

Yeah these healing reports are pretty intense. Once through was enough for me! haha. I've been having these amazing dream conversations with Chunyi Lin -- two of them this week. Last night I asked him to read my past lives and he said he couldn't read them. I said why not? He said that I first needed to tell God or talk to God about them. Just silly dreams but they're fun -- and maybe there's more going on.

What gets me is the precognitive dreams which come true a year later or so. That happened to me a couple weeks ago -- freaks me out -- always.

No, not yet, although I've read a number of your posts with interest. It'll be on my list of things-to-do while browsing the forum, for sure,

cheers,

8)

Sign in to follow this