mantis

Does this look legit? (Cordyceps)

Well I don't know what quality of material you'd receive, or really if the advertised benefits will manifest, but at least it won't poison you.

Bump. If no one knows anything about this source can they post a good source of Cordyceps aside from dragon herbs?

Guest winpro07

Cordyceps was first derived from catapillars that get stung by wasps the carry the spore of Cordyceps. The mushroom grows from the Pillars body. Part of the chemical property of the mushroom is from the catapillar and the wasp poison. Cordyceps is now mass produced without the wasps and catapillars. New Chapter and a couple other Co. Clone their shrooms so the quality is max.

Bump. If no one knows anything about this source can they post a good source of Cordyceps aside from dragon herbs?

not sure if it's legit, but sure it works on many problems

the main thing is, getting quality products... you can't be sure what they put in it.

the actual cordyceps is really expensive, and it comes in packs, with worm-like stuff that you're supposed to make a soup out of. heck, i'm not even sure you can find these outside of mainland china...

Cordyceps was discussed on E-Sangha, and the only thing that I seem to remember is that the quality stuff is really expensive.

not sure if it's legit, but sure it works on many problems

the main thing is, getting quality products... you can't be sure what they put in it.

the actual cordyceps is really expensive, and it comes in packs, with worm-like stuff that you're supposed to make a soup out of. heck, i'm not even sure you can find these outside of mainland china...

You can get the real worm-like stuff here in Boston in Chinatown and I am sure most other Chinatowns, but yes it is very expensive. The high rating is not for the product but for the sellers customer service and shipping time. I would contact him and ask more about the quality.

Do you have any idea what "very expensive" translates to? Boston is about a 20 minute drive from here.

Do you have any idea what "very expensive" translates to? Boston is about a 20 minute drive from here.

I am not sure but for I think it may have been around 70 bucks for a packet about the size of a pack of cigs. They also sell a cheap powdered capsuled version for around 6 and it lasts about a week or so. I took it a couple of times and felt nothing but not the expensive stuff. If you are looking for energy and stamina goji berries or goji tea was far more effective for me and they can substitute as a meal as well. They sell for about 5 dollars for 12 ounces and then I make a tea. Make sure you make the tea if they are not at least AA quality. I also order the organic ones and eat them and found a source that has them for 9 a pound but ran out. My next thing to try is very good quality deer antler but I am not sure where to get some that someone can vouch for and it is very costly. May go to C-town this weekend and let you know.

Edited by billb

I remember that one year, I think during the early 90s, a group of Chinese women runners suddenly out of nowhere, began having dominating performances at track meets and road races. Their coach attributed their performance to this "catepillar fungus". However, this didn't go on for very long, so I'm guessing there may have been a little something extra in the mix besides the cordyceps...

I remember that one year, I think during the early 90s, a group of Chinese women runners suddenly out of nowhere, began having dominating performances at track meets and road races. Their coach attributed their performance to this "catepillar fungus". However, this didn't go on for very long, so I'm guessing there may have been a little something extra in the mix besides the cordyceps...

Fungi Perfecti. Unquestionable quality for cultivated cordyceps. I never have felt anything whatsoever from taking cordyceps of any source, however.

seventy bucks? are u sure?... :huh: pretty cheap!

no I am not sure at all, how much were the ones you saw?

seventy bucks? are u sure?... :huh: pretty cheap!

no I am not sure at all, how much were the ones you saw?