Sign in to follow this  
jasmer

7 Levels of Reiki

I always thought that Reiki had 3 levels. I came across this site http://www.reikienergy.com.au and they have 7 levels to the Reiki system. Can anybody shed any more light on this. Has anybody done the 7 levels. Are the first 3 the same as other Reiki courses. I'm thinking of doing the course so any feedback/info would be appreciated :D

You only need to be able to vibe sense energy, and have a small working knowlege of theh igher self to self attune to anyone's system. You can do the seven level thing, or the three level thing. Just check out the vibe of the founder. Also, the strength of any Reiki sytem is at first based upon who channeled it, until you yourself become proficient at using the energy.

Good luck.

I always thought that Reiki had 3 levels. I came across this site http://www.reikienergy.com.au and they have 7 levels to the Reiki system. Can anybody shed any more light on this. Has anybody done the 7 levels. Are the first 3 the same as other Reiki courses. I'm thinking of doing the course so any feedback/info would be appreciated :D

There are only three levels in the traditional Japanese and Takata (traditional western) schools. This is a matter of historical fact: look up the website for the International House of Reiki, Sydney for further information.

If any one is saying there are more, then it's usually some western invention made to make more money from the lure of "secrets". I should say that in some Takata school teachers have "4" levels -- some of them divide the 3 level into two: one for people who wish to teach (which is the full course and is usually because it requires supervision by a teacher for a period) and one for people who don't wish to teach but just wish to learn for their personal development.

I've done all three levels in the traditional Japanese and Takata schools, so happy to answer any further questions.

Sign in to follow this