fiveelementtao

How to Contact The Ascended Masters

I have gotten a couple of questions stemming from the Kunlun Demons thread about contacting and listening to one's higher guides. I am in no way the ultimate authority on this subject. So, it would be great to get other peoples' feedback on their methods of contacting, listening or attracting teachers in the spiritual realm...

Here are a couple of questions...

I was wondering what tips you may be willing to share, for learning how to "hear" and speak to projector, spirits, and immortals.

I have had a diety contact me, and I have underdeveloped skills in the manner needed to speak with her. I have explained this to her and even had someone else on occasion mediate bewtween us. I suppose its a level of spiritual attraction that I don't understand but I just want to be able to communicate.

Well, I am learning also... Before I do any of my practice, I try to remember to send out a prayer that says something like... "I call on all guides and ascended masters that are destined to work with me. Protect me and guide me in my practice." Then I follow my intuition and just flow with what comes to me. I always keep an open mind. I don't expect anything to happen. Sometimes something will come to me that seems like just my mind... but I try to make no judgements.

early on in my practice I had some very intense spiritual experiences, but I don't always trust them, so I asked my guides to be more subtle with me and to verify all the intuitions and messages they gave me in the real world. So one thing I do is to listen to everything around me, because I find my guides will teach me through all avenues of information around me. That includes conversations with people, dreams, books, TV, this forum etc... I always keep an attitude that it may mean nothing and it may mean everything. But, I don't discard anything and wait to see it verified before I accept it.

Some of the meditations I teach were imparted to me by my guides, but before I teach it, I practice it thoroughly and then research everything I can about it. If I find multiple sources of verification (including my own experience) then I teach it. So, for me, I just take it as though my teachers are there trying to speak to me, I just need to listen and put myself in their shoes, ( if I were a spirit trying to teach someone, how could I best communicate with them?) So, in short, I don't have THE answer for you. We are all different.. The main thing is sincerity, courage, common sense and trust. It may take time. It is a relationship after all. What we can do is learn to listen in prayer, meditation and listen to our intuition and learn to distinguish between what is just our minds and what is our guides. It takes time.

Here is an excerpt from the kunlun demons thread that I wrote which sparked some questions,

Well, I am still learning myself. I will share what they have told me...My experience is twofold: 1) They still have their own personalities. So, just like with people on Earth, some people get along better than others. ( I agree with Witch here... find the guides that best suit your temperment.) Some are ascended masters, yes, but there is still a hierarchy and they are still learning. Some of these masters are still working their karma out and part of that is to teach us down here. So, they are still figuring out how best to communicate. Part of what happens is when we practice the art, it sends out a frequency that they can all sense. If someone is brand new to the practice, a bunch of masters will come and see who it is... 2), Remember, originally on the mountain, when someone was initiated, there was a ceremony in the temple to alert the ascended masters that someone was being initiated. so, they had foreknowledge of who was learning what...Nowadays, people learn this stuff in a seminar or from a book. They don't have a flesh and blood teacher to explain the process to them, so alot of newbies have NO idea how to even listen to them. So, maybe some of these immortals are doing whatever they have to in order to get our attention! So, my intuition tells me that they are scrambling around trying to see who is doing this stuff and scrambling to decide who should train who etc.... They are just as confused as we are... Maybe more because they can see us down here with our heads in our butts playing around with this very powerful stuff. It must be very frustrating for them. I have found that it is best to treat them like people. Understand that they have limitations. Treat with respect and have an attitude of sincerity and a desire to learn. We need to make an effort to be good students. If we don't listen, they can't help us...What I have been told is this:

There is a MAJOR restructuring of spiritual knowledge going on. Down here AND up there... The immortals are downloading new info to us at an unprecedented rate (even for them) and new supplemental info to go along with the traditional material. EVERYTHING is changing. The immortals are having to learn during this restructuring as much as we are. So, it's important to give them some slack. There are alot of immortals who lived during very different times and are having some difficulty accepting our modern ways and how easily and quickly some of this information is being handed out. Some are very conservative. They have to still go to THEIR higher guides and teachers to learn how to best teach us modern nutjobs... Eventually this transition period will smooth out, but for now, we all (human and immortal alike) have to be patient with each other until a new protocol is firmly in place.

QUOTE(Hardyg @ Jan 4 2010, 01:44 PM) *

And a time-related, somewhat specific question, if you don't mind: Are numbers relevant? Are the immortals always available when needed,

Yes. But it helps if you have made a serious effort to ask for guides and teachers to be assigned to you. If you haven't made an effort to ask for help, they may not know if they should intrude. They are trying to be polite and give us our space. Altars are good for this, because it lets them know you want them around.

QUOTE(Hardyg @ Jan 4 2010, 01:44 PM) *

or can there be something like a 'shortage'?

good question. I'm not sure. best to ask for help and guidance, otherwise I assume those that don't ask will be last in line...

Any other TTB's with experience, please share...

Mike

Edited by fiveelementtao

Excellent idea for a thread, 5ET, should grow into a whopper :lol:

My Qigong and my spirtualism are kept seperate, and my deeper spiritual practicing days are behind me. But I do have a lot of experience with a lot of subjects and recommend this book as a safe and effective starting place for anyone who wants to get into touch with the astral planes:

How to met and work with spirit guides, Ted Andrews

hi ,

good thread.i would be very interested to read what everyone has to say on contacting their guides.

im also praying for gudiance and protection .and always asking to be able to truly love.

fiveelemtao,ill just relate something i cant work out totaly and wonder if you have any opinon about it.

few years ago i dreampt i saw my sister sitting on my bed talking to me in my room quite lucidly as if awake .in dream i woke up and saw that this is not my sister and asked :who are you?why are you in my dream ?she kept pretending for a bit ,i said:stop fooling me and letting me talk to you,i dont belive you,becouse i know im dreaming.

so i told her to get out of my room.at that moment i saw this being (male?)totaly white,made of light ,just like a glowing shape.i never saw somebody looking like this even in the dream.and he very politley got out of my room(circeld around of my bed so not to step on me) and exited the room.

so now,i still dream of this being taking me some places ,talking to me etc...( so often sometimes daily )and me due to my emotional make up or something else unkonwn to me - i see him as my sister but know its been him again clearly as i wake up and remeber the dream.

in a way i thought this is sort of guide at some point, but dont dont feel so welcoming to him.

intuitevly im learning to listen and discriminate, not by book and am not ever discussing this with anyone.

cheers,

sun

Heh. Interesting idea about those folks coming by to check folks out. When I first started meditation and hit a rough patch I had some Tibetan Buddhists who seemed to be helping me out from their temple HQ. I'm very grateful for that and at the same time I have no idea how to explain it. I wasn't "into" Buddhist stuff prior.

I had some kind of multi-armed red goddess swing by to say hi not so recently but I found her a bit scary so I flared myself up into something freakier. Then I remembered to take no notice as I was making it all up anyway. I looked up "red goddesses" online and found several. Mostly Buddhist ones. Fascinating stuff.

Then a week or so ago I had a strange dream within a dream of being a sparkling golden body that was leaving my physical one. I didn't think that was a desirable thing to be happening so I "came back".

I've also had a couple of quick "chats" with some folks from here (who as far as I know aren't ascended anywhere yet but who knows??).

All of this happened in relatively altered states (meditation, just before/after sleep/dreaming/daydreaming)

I actually have a preference for keeping it earthbound. More than enough to contemplate!

I've had similar scenarios in dreams where I believe that masters have masqueraded as someone I would trust and recognize in order to teach me... In my warrior cautious nature, I have numerous times chased off a master... I only hope they are patient with me....

It can be confusing sometimes knowing who's who.... Sounds like you handled it well though... IME, if you confront a spirit, it will eventually show it's true colors whether trustworthy or not... It can be scary sometimes. Sometimes the very advanced ones can be scary... So, I relate to your post.... I'm still learning too...

hi ,

good thread.i would be very interested to read what everyone has to say on contacting their guides.

im also praying for gudiance and protection .and always asking to be able to truly love.

fiveelemtao,ill just relate something i cant work out totaly and wonder if you have any opinon about it.

few years ago i dreampt i saw my sister sitting on my bed talking to me in my room quite lucidly as if awake .in dream i woke up and saw that this is not my sister and asked :who are you?why are you in my dream ?she kept pretending for a bit ,i said:stop fooling me and letting me talk to you,i dont belive you,becouse i know im dreaming.

so i told her to get out of my room.at that moment i saw this being (male?)totaly white,made of light ,just like a glowing shape.i never saw somebody looking like this even in the dream.and he very politley got out of my room(circeld around of my bed so not to step on me) and exited the room.

so now,i still dream of this being taking me some places ,talking to me etc...( so often sometimes daily )and me due to my emotional make up or something else unkonwn to me - i see him as my sister but know its been him again clearly as i wake up and remeber the dream.

in a way i thought this is sort of guide at some point, but dont dont feel so welcoming to him.

intuitevly im learning to listen and discriminate, not by book and am not ever discussing this with anyone.

cheers,

sun

I talk about this some in my book.

You have a good way of looking at it and I agree with much of what you say, Mike. I would add the key is to raise the energy body vibration so as to be closer to their realms.

Other points:

It will not be like a BOOMING VOICE. More like your own thoughts. Don't listen to disembodied liars. Everyone has their own spiritual lineage that sits on your council table. Usually several teachers but usually a main one THAT WILL CHANGE as a person grows and assumes responsibility - kinda like graduating college.

It is pretty amazing to learn they they have a sense of humor. Don't expect them to do the work for you or give you predictions. Practice LISTENING.

Things are not what they seem. Don't become dependent - assume responsibility as a High Level Being of Light yourself.

• Like 1

You have a good way of looking at it and I agree with much of what you say, Mike. I would add the key is to raise the energy body vibration so as to be closer to their realms.

Other points:

It will not be like a BOOMING VOICE. More like your own thoughts. Don't listen to disembodied liars. Everyone has their own spiritual lineage that sits on your council table. Usually several teachers but usually a main one THAT WILL CHANGE as a person grows and assumes responsibility - kinda like graduating college.

It is pretty amazing to learn they they have a sense of humor. Don't expect them to do the work for you or give you predictions. Practice LISTENING.

Things are not what they seem. Don't become dependent - assume responsibility as a High Level Being of Light yourself.

That is how it started after I had my experience, IMO I was told that they would also use emotions and feelings to protray what needed to be expressed. I think at one point I started seeing symbolic images of the emotion, but didn't feel anything. I must be broken. :)

As far as becoming responsible: I can't wait to become more skilled, so that I'm not a burden on those who have contacted me. Right now I feel like the retarded step-child trying to play back when I'm being poked at for fun and watched for improvement, the humor thing is straight on the money.

so I asked my guides to be more subtle with me and to verify all the intuitions and messages they gave me in the real world. So one thing I do is to listen to everything around me, because I find my guides will teach me through all avenues of information around me. That includes conversations with people, dreams, books, TV, this forum etc... I always keep an attitude that it may mean nothing and it may mean everything. But, I don't discard anything and wait to see it verified before I accept it.

This I feel is very important and has helped me a lot. You can learn something from everything, if you are open and willing to learn, and not be picky about who is teaching it.

There have been tons of times when I'm wondering about a topic, or have a question, and someone has answered it already in a forum post when I log in, or I turn on the tv and see someone talking about the subject and it sheds new light, or someone brings up a closely related topic out of the blue.

Keep asking questions, be open, and enjoy :)

Heh. Interesting idea about those folks coming by to check folks out. When I first started meditation and hit a rough patch I had some Tibetan Buddhists who seemed to be helping me out from their temple HQ. I'm very grateful for that and at the same time I have no idea how to explain it. I wasn't "into" Buddhist stuff prior.

I had some kind of multi-armed red goddess swing by to say hi not so recently but I found her a bit scary so I flared myself up into something freakier. Then I remembered to take no notice as I was making it all up anyway. I looked up "red goddesses" online and found several. Mostly Buddhist ones. Fascinating stuff.

Then a week or so ago I had a strange dream within a dream of being a sparkling golden body that was leaving my physical one. I didn't think that was a desirable thing to be happening so I "came back".

I've also had a couple of quick "chats" with some folks from here (who as far as I know aren't ascended anywhere yet but who knows??).

All of this happened in relatively altered states (meditation, just before/after sleep/dreaming/daydreaming)

I actually have a preference for keeping it earthbound. More than enough to contemplate!

ahh she is Good why you send her away?

IN a lot of Bon po & Nyngma there is stuff done where one invokes all the buddha, liberated Yogis, The Cosmic powers etc before and after a practice and also things are offered and dedicated to them aswell.

It can't hurt to get extra assistance in all you do.

I like to invoke the Divine Source of all the mother & Father as One.

And that which is the Absolute Truth/Source of All.

Peace best wishes

s

Which book? Light Warrior or a new one that you're working on?

nice :)

That sums up the path I went.

Echo through valley

Ancients come to you and speak

Though you hear them not

Expecting thunder

You miss the voice on the wind

Breathe and look within

Perhaps I dont pay good attention in my dreams, because I've never had much happen in my dreams. Anything that's happened has happened consciously, although an early and significant one was before bed & after waking up.

I can't invite Putin and Obama have tea with me, can I?

As above, so below.

Yet I think it's possible...

My belief is we can only attract beings and things matching our own potential.

And, I don't think it's an easy ride.

Much like falling into the gravitational field of an enormous planet.

Which book? Light Warrior or a new one that you're working on?

In A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing I speak of experiences I have had with the ascended masters as well as talk about what spiritual lineage is.

In the book I am currently working on I speak of how, when one gets to a certain point in their development of the manipulation of the raw fabric of the universe in the creative process, the ascended masters will (throw you to the wolves-pitch you off a tall cliff-chunk you head first in a stormy river) and sit around to watch what happens while doing or saying nothing at all. This is why I made the comment about assume responsibility yourself as a High Level Being of Light; they have better things to do.

• Like 1

ahh she is Good why you send her away?

Because I'm a woose;-)

Seriously Santi, she was scary looking! Then I think I found something like her online and felt somewhat better about her. But it's one thing to be sitting nicely behind a screen looking at pictures and talking about things and another when a flaming red goddess with multiple arms and red eyes shows up before you fall asleep;-)

What do you think she was coming by for?

... when one gets to a certain point in their development of the manipulation of the raw fabric of the universe in the creative process, the ascended masters will (throw you to the wolves-pitch you off a tall cliff-chunk you head first in a stormy river) and sit around to watch what happens while doing or saying nothing at all. This is why I made the comment about assume responsibility yourself as a High Level Being of Light; they have better things to do.

It is entertaining though, isn't it.

Echo through valley

Ancients come to you and speak

Though you hear them not

Expecting thunder

You miss the voice on the wind

Breathe and look within

Beautiful

It can be confusing sometimes knowing who's who.... Sounds like you handled it well though... IME, if you confront a spirit, it will eventually show it's true colors whether trustworthy or not... It can be scary sometimes. Sometimes the very advanced ones can be scary... So, I relate to your post.... I'm still learning too...

I don't have vivid dreams nor remember them. I also am not good at visualizing anything in my minds eye, but when I got to a certain level in my practice I started to see faces appear to me while meditating. Just before this started happening my teacher told me it would happen and that I should ignore the faces. Later I was advised by a high level psychic that I should NOT try to find out who my spirit guides are because Satan would try to trick me, (he was evidently of Christian doctrine) that Satan would try harder to 'get' me because if he did it would be a bigger coup for him.

So I ignore them all, once I didn't, and that was a mistake.

Um, yeah, except for the times ...

When I was spoken to. Once I made a request to one ascended master, Babaji, and right away received an interesting and educational reply. Also, I have experienced telepathy with my teacher, who is evidently one also.

Because I'm a woose;-)

Seriously Santi, she was scary looking! Then I think I found something like her online and felt somewhat better about her. But it's one thing to be sitting nicely behind a screen looking at pictures and talking about things and another when a flaming red goddess with multiple arms and red eyes shows up before you fall asleep;-)

What do you think she was coming by for?

haha Shakti manifests in many ways : )

It may seem a bit naive to people summoning such weird beings, but I have always trusted in the spiritual guidance of my departed relatives. As well as knowing their energy intimately and being able to trust them completely, they are very patient and understanding of my ignorance. I would recommend that people searching for an astral teacher look a bit closer to home. :)

I think the request for a blessing has to be heartfelt.

There was this time after my kalimasada practice I invoked the blessings of a liberated yogi to help me achieve a higher level. I figured, hey, I'm not really used to this stuff, but whatever helps.. That night I had an amazing experience with what I believe is kundalini. I was laying down in bed when all of a sudden this strange thought came to me, "the next step in your path is to realize you are a body of light." And then I don't know how but it happened. My body exploded in pure light, and it was exceedingly powerful and bright light. here was this spiraling sensation at the bottom of my spine. But it was not blissful etc. I was scared as fuck. I was kind of paralyzed. I've read too many kundalini horror stories and I just wanted it to go away. Eventually it did.

Then I realize I just had one of the most amazing things happen in my whole life. And I didnt ride and take full advantage of it but instead was afraid of it.

Fuck. :lol:

Then I realize I just had one of the most amazing things happen in my whole life. And I didnt ride and take full advantage of it but instead was afraid of it.

Fuck. :lol:

hehehe

I know what you mean brother, but don't beat yourself up for it. Just keep going, keep practicing, it'll come again. and you'll probably feel fear again, and you keep going. Practice witnessing to feel fear in it's basic form, I did that once and it was SO liberating, this was during a strong energetic event, i was overwhelmed with fear and felt the root chakra exploding, I thought I was dying.. then i did just witnessed the phenomena of fear in its barest form, without the thought-construct of 'fear'on top of it, and what I experienced was an extremely strong, beautiful, and primal energy. Fear is resistence and over time you just let go more and more. :)