Sign in to follow this  
Greenhorn

No sperm cells no energy?

Dear friends!

I'm hoping you could help me. While reading "Mantak & Maneewan Chia (1984) - Taoist Secrets of Love - Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" I bumped into one or two issues.

I've got my sperm checked and there are no sperm cells in it (not a single one). Otherwise it's fine, hormones are ok, everything else is normal but the fact that i'm not fertile. Is this a setback in doing this kind of exercises? Anybody with this kind of experiences?

Could this problem with fertility be solved in any way. I've had an operation when i was 5 or 6 years old because both of my testicles weren't moved down to sacks in a natural way so they did it operationally. I got my sperm checked when I was 18 (I was told here that my testicles were probably on the warm for too long and that they should operate me before I turned 5 years), now I'm 24. Thanks for the answers!

"When you feel sexually aroused, this is your "ching" essence

expanding at a phenomenally powerful rate. Your whole being is

suddenly charged with new energy, your body fired with passion

and your heart transfixed with desire. It's like turning on the light

switch. Your entire world of touch and feeling is dramatically

changed from night to day within seconds. This happens in men

when they feel attracted to a woman because their hundreds of

millions of sperm cells begin vibrating and generating a larger field

of sexual electro-magnetic energy."

Greenhorn,

Be careful were you let this take you. Some are of the mind that sperm is imbued with properties beyond the truly magical ability to fertilize the human female egg.

You will be told to manipulate your sperm/ejaculation to attain a higher order of being. This makes as much sense as using extreme and unnatural control over any of the bodily excretions to attain power. It is a contrivance.

Nature gave you a penis for peeing and procreation. Humans have adapted well and found a fine entertainment/pleasure value as well. Some use it for abusive power. Please do not look at your penis and what comes out of it for some sort of pathway to discovery.

I can speak to this subject with some degree of sympathy for your situation. Like you I have never produced sperm. Or more accurately stated I have never ejaculated sperm. I have Congenital Bilateral Absence Of The Vas Deferens. This is when the Vas Deferens do not completely develop at birth. You may also have this condition. You may be making sperm but it has no way to exit from the testicles. A congenital vasectomy if you will. Sperm is created in the testicles but never ejaculated. They are eventually absorbed by the body.

Talk about saving Chi! I have been packing it away since puberty!

If you are young, you will have to come to terms with your infertility. I wish you peace in that journey.

Be wary when someone tells you that power is directly related to a milky secretion.

You are young. Read and study the Tao Te Ching for a year or so. Read as many different translations as you can find. Stay away from other sources of Taoist wisdom for that year or so. It will be time well spent.

"...This happens in men

Don't take that seriously, Greenhorn, it's absurd. How Green are you? You may be heading off down a rocky path if that book is your first experience with Qigong/Yoga, energy work. Try an author like Ken Cohen or Roger Jahnke (or about a dozen others that people here will mention) to get your feet wet, so to speak. I think Jahnke's book, Healing Power of Qi is an excellent introduction, and a pleasant read in itself.

There's probably some truth in Chia's book. But thank God the universe is much more creative than this narrow truth. So in the words of Leonard Cohen: "ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering"

Dear friends!

I'm hoping you could help me.

Thanks for the answers!

"When you feel sexually aroused, this is your "ching" essence

expanding at a phenomenally powerful rate. Your whole being is

suddenly charged with new energy, your body fired with passion

and your heart transfixed with desire. It's like turning on the light

switch. Your entire world of touch and feeling is dramatically

changed from night to day within seconds. This happens in men

The book is correct to the point. Thanks for quoting it, you refreshed my memory.

A small example, Alzheimer disease was found to be correlated with a very low hormonal level...

It is said that sexual energy has 1001 uses, but people are aware of only 2: making love and making babies.

It's not their fault that people don't know more, nobody showed them how things function.

It's tricky to offer any advice without knowing the whole situation,

but here is what I would do if I were you:

1. frp is correct, you need a complete set of analysis to know your exact situation

2. you need to have an analysis of your chinese astrology chart, to know your strong and weak elements

3. you need to find somebody that had a simmilar problem and was cured following healthy natural methods. the internet is an availabe and good source...

4. you need to stay around women more.

it's a simple way to balance your hormonal level.

stay around ladies and girls, prefferably attractive ones.

just stay there, and let the energy balance itself...

you can interact, discuss, even without thinking about having a relationship or sex or whatever...

it is said that the Yang becomes strong in the presence of the Yin, and viceversa.

Best of luck. If I were you, I'd start seeking a sollution now, while you're still young.

Edited by Little1

It seems to me - I could be mistaken - that testosterone levels are more important than sperm production. As long as your hormone levels are within normal, that should be enough for doing energy work. If the level of testosterone is low you can get hormone replacement therapy. If you want. I seem to recall that Mantak Chia described an exercise or two that had the helpful side effect of raising the level of testosterone.

Find the thread witches left hand path for women and look through the last few pages untill you find a post by me where I descrie a very simple exercise to srenghen the kidneys. Strong kidneys = strong sexual health.

Go see a TCM to figure out what you need to work on.

The book is correct to the point. Thanks for quoting it, you refreshed my memory.

A small example, Alzheimer disease was found to be correlated with a very low hormonal level...

Could be, but that has nothing to do with vibrating sperm cells. The way Greenhorn asked it, he's concerned that his lack of sperm cells may mean he can't do the meditation, because, according to the quote, he can't generate Jing. I think it's phrased in a very unfortunate way, yet it sounds authorative coming from Mantak Chia.

Again, for Greenhorn - Jing isn't generated by vibrating sperm cells. Neither is testosterone. In fact, the body is produced by the finer energies, not the other way round. Learn simple, really simple, basic Qigong to start with. Educate yourself about Qigong, learn all the terms and what they really mean before getting into the more esoteric and sometimes questionable and risky practices. Little1 has had success with his program, a lot of people have, but most don't. The reasons they fail can be many, but usually it's from being simply greedy and impatient. I think Little1 would agree with that.

To be really blunt, this website is biased very strongly toward the more far-out of the far-out. So, read and enjoy, educate yourself, but be patient and try to resist the urge to go straight to the hard-stuff.

In a nutshell, there's nothing about your body that will interfere with successful Qigong practice. Even castrated men are known for their extended lifespans. So, there's certainly hope for you :)

PS: Reading my first reply, where I asked "How Green are you", I think it came out sounding incredibly sarcastic/patronizing. But I was only asking if you're actually a "greenhorn" or not, ie, do you have any prior experience at all?

Hi SoaringCrane,

I agree for the most part, and I wish the situation were different.

If people cannot learn simple 'westernized' practices, how can they hope to get into the traditional, more complex and refined stuff, which is highly contextual to Chinese culture - which is absolutely immense. It's not a question of what is the best, but of what is more appropriate and more suitable for one's own resources, time, talent, and health. At least this is my view on things, what works - nevermind the colour of the cat.

My belief is that as a male you cannot generate sexual energy without healthy sperm. Sperm is not Jing, of course, but the quality and quantity of Jing depends very much on the health of the sperm. A practicioner should have thick, dense white sperm. Watery diluted sperm is a not a good sign.

I said belief, but it's highly sustained by medical and scientifical studies, related to hormonal level and balancing, their effect on wellbeing and health, in which I am very interested. I couldn't care what and who said whatever, my main focus is if it works or not.

Of course the subtle feeds the physical, but the physical feeds the subtle even more. Is it's battery. That's why it's said that human birth is the most fortunate event, and should not be wasted, but used in cultivation. Human body seems to be considered one of the best means to accelerate the inner transformation, due to it's many many qualities.

So, I'm not going to invest too much in the idea that my soul matters more than my body.

For a short period of time, I have a physical body, which is the Lamborgini of possible bodies. I'm grateful for it, and may the Heaven guide us all to use it with good virtue and wisdom...

Taoists, the water path, have the Earth element as center.

The fire path, Buddhists and Hindu and Western Occultism, all have Ether as a central element.

I think they should not be mixted...

Cheers

Thank you all for the wonderful answers and sorry for the delayed answer (got 2 of my wisdom teeth extracted last week). I've decided to start with more basic stuff, for this book was really my first encounter with taoist practises, so yes, I am very green:) Anyway, I haven't ejaculated sperm for a month now (anybody else here practising the External locking: three fingers method?). It seems there are happening little changes: i feel more at peace, clearer thoughts, my taste sharpened - this may also be the result of me abstinating from any alcohol or tabacco. Really looking forward to learn and experience from this knowledge treasury - any more specific books you recommend for beginners?

External locking: three fingers method

1. Locate The Point: Apply the pressure at the mid-point between

the anus and scrotum. This point, which lies at the very bottom of

the trunk, is a "door" through which energy enters and leaves the

body.

2. Apply pressure: Apply pressure neither too hard or too light. The

proper amount of force must be found with experience. Generally

speaking, the stronger the finger tips, the less pressure needs to be

applied to halt the fluid. Several seconds before the moment of ejaculation

press the mid-point between the anus and scroturr

with the three longest fingers of the right hand

3. Use Three Fingers: The passage through which the semen travels

tends to slide away from one's fingers. Two fingers cannot hold the

tube and block it at the same time. We use the second and fourth

fingers to press both sides of the urethra and anchor it in place.

Then the middle finger presses directly on the urethra itself, which

doesn't slip away because it is pinned on both sides by the other

two fingers. The fingers should be curved slightly. The middle

finger is a little more bowed than the other two in order to provide a

solid, even wall through which the fluid cannot pass.

The Three Finger Lock is the least important method in the book... the only thing it can help you is to make actual difference between some kind of orgasm, and ejaculation.

You need to learn the sexual methods from a qualified teacher.

If not, just focus on the love and Qi exchange, during intercourse.

If you try to go too fast too far, you'll have alot to recover from later. This is what happened to the most that tried these methods, and am sure many will tell you stories. The stories are true.

Follow the link in my signature for more information. It's all I can do for you - those things CAN help.

Good luck!

I see. I've also found a qualified teacher who has a degree from Mastery Academy of Chinese Metaphysic and was also a student of Wudanga You Xuande, who gave him the title You Li Shan. I hope that means something and he's not a con. Thank you!

Sounds good! It's important that you find your own sources, and follow your gut instinct.

Sign in to follow this