Sign in to follow this  
Guest sykkelpump

Condensing breathing/full body breathing

Guest sykkelpump

How many here can do Condensing Breathing?

I was very good at this some years ago,for some unknown reason I lost my skill to do it.I tried many years after to get it back with no luck.wasted years,then I started meditation which helped me generating chi again.But for those who can do it,it is whithout a doubt the most powerfull chi kung/qi gong/yoga breathing exercise ever.nothing can be compared.belive me.

I learned it from Gary Clyman,here is a youtube vide(2 parts) where he explains the exact same as in the instruction video I bought

How many here can do Condensing Breathing?

I was very good at this some years ago,for some unknown reason I lost my skill to do it.I tried many years after to get it back with no luck.wasted years,then I started meditation which helped me generating chi again.But for those who can do it,it is whithout a doubt the most powerfull chi kung/qi gong/yoga breathing exercise ever.nothing can be compared.belive me.

I learned it from Gary Clyman,here is a youtube vide(2 parts) where he explains the exact same as in the instruction video I bought

Thanks! I don't know if it's the most[i'll try] powerful...have you tried triyada's breathing patterns? They'll have you jumping out of bed like a young Jackie Chan or Tony Ja.Lots of yang chi!

Guest sykkelpump

Thanks! I don't know if it's the most[i'll try] powerful...have you tried triyada's breathing patterns? They'll have you jumping out of bed like a young Jackie Chan or Tony Ja.Lots of yang chi!

if you get the hang of it you would understand what i mean,but as with most breathing exercises people cant do it.and usually wasting time instead of doing meditation.

triyadas hmm, isnt that where you learn some exercises combined with holding up the diagram? I did some of that many years ago,and I belive it was called triyada.

... Tony Ja.Lots of yang chi!

That is the first time I have ever seen anyone talk about Tony Ja. I saw one of his movies and absolutely loved him and his technique. I wish the US would show more of his movies so that he mught just become more popular.

Peace & Love!

if you get the hang of it you would understand what i mean,but as with most breathing exercises people cant do it.and usually wasting time instead of doing meditation.

triyadas hmm, isnt that where you learn some exercises combined with holding up the diagram? I did some of that many years ago,and I belive it was called triyada.

Actually you hold and contract the area you're breathing chi into.It can make you feel as though you have a fire going up and down your central channel.Pulsing abdomen too.

Edited by enouch

Guest sykkelpump

Actually you hold and contract the area you're breathing chi into.It can make you feel as though you have a fire going up and down your central channel.Pulsing abdomen too.

not sure if it is the same,can you explain more in detail.here is what i was refering to.

http://www.tridaya-innerpower.com/inner.htm

not sure if it is the same,can you explain more in detail.here is what i was refering to.

http://www.tridaya-innerpower.com/inner.htm

Yes if it is master lukman..they say his system is the basis for all the tenaga dalaam courses. Lots of hyperbole on that site but yes the techniques are very poweful for gathering and packing vital energy. Each dantien is isolated for fueling. Also secret mudra.

Edited by enouch

Guest sykkelpump

Yes if it is master lukman..they say his system is the basis for all the tenaga dalaam courses. Lots of hyperbole on that site but yes the techniques are very poweful for gathering and packing vital energy. Each danien is isolated for fueling.

Ok,I tried it.Did you actually have sucess with it.I thought it was just bullshit,did not feel anything and I usually do with every system.Do you still train it?

Ok,I tried it.Did you actually have sucess with it.I thought it was just bullshit,did not feel anything and I usually do with every system.Do you still train it?

Well, several things: I used it consistently, almost made the full two weeks!,it is very time consuming in the begining.Two hours a[wait, after three days I only did 40 minutes] day,on each dantien, and the breathing patterns can be demanding. A friend told me about someone he knows who went to Indonesia and studied directly with Lukman.He started seeing flashing lights before seeing Lukman.This is something I also experience. Although I have a mind machine so maybe it is an after effect.

The first few days I couldn't sleep more than three or four hours a night. Really increases tempeture,by the end you are forced to remove clothes due to sweating. After taking a break from it, I just returned a few days ago and again problems with sleeping due to energy. After the first two weeks you can maintain your level with just twenty or fifteen minutes of practice. I never got into the mantras and such.

How long did you do it? Did you use the mudra?

Edited by enouch

Guest sykkelpump

Well, several things: I used it consistently, almost made the full two weeks!,it is very time consuming in the begining.Two hours a[wait, after three days I only did 40 minutes] day,on each dantien, and the breathing patterns can be demanding. A friend told me about someone he knows who went to Indonesia and studied directly with Lukman.He started seeing flashing lights before seeing Lukman.This is something I also experience. Although I have a mind machine so maybe it is an after effect.

The first few days I couldn't sleep more than three or four hours a night. Really increases tempeture,by the end you are forced to remove clothes due to sweating. After taking a break from it, I just returned a few days ago and again problems with sleeping due to energy. After the first two weeks you can maintain your level with just twenty or fifteeen minutes of practice. I never got into the mantras and such.

How long did you do it? Did you use the mudra?

I just tried it for a short time,dont remember any mudra.I have done MANY types og chi kung/qi gong over the years so I dont exactly remeber it.Only thing i remember was holding up the diagram.If it doesnt takes much writing could you send me a short How to description on pm or here?I would like to try it again for fun.

My main practice is and will always be meditation

Physical contraction uses to much force

consider the transitional nature of condesatio n

in reverse it is streamingsteamstrings hot and cold steam and ice

there is a physical question lyling dormant in the thorax

the regulation of breath while sung means the breath aparatus does the work the network needs to communicate in whole

sung sings the meridians open condensation and expansion the rythm of the rising and falling breath

coorsponding sensations include breathing thru the pores and experiencing synthenasia ultamately rhe physical work grounding out the physiology of spirituality so no danger to the aspirant manifests outside of the contextof martial healing training benifits

Edited by Spectrum

I really like condensing breathing. It is like pore breathing except its brought into the marrow of the bone.

It doesn't have to be so physically intense and it still works. Talk about increasing the feeling of chi., it really helps with that.

Bill

Sign in to follow this