Sign in to follow this  
effilang

Healing experience...

Someone dear to me today who has rheumatism got a lock up in her left palm today.

I cupped her palm with both of mine and i could feel an electric current from her palm where the pain was all the way up her arm, i could feel the blocked meridian and it's path.

I sent some energy to GV12 and down her arm and back up and down the back for a while, then i placed one hand over GV4 and the other over her Dan Tien and stayed for about 15 minutes.

During that time i told her to watch the TV and relax. There was a comedy on.

What was amazing is that, every time she laughed while i had my hands on LDT and Ming Men my heart would explode like a firework with warm emotions and energy would fly all around my chest from my Heart center.

It felt great, and their pain was gone.

Was i feeling their joy, while i was connected to them in my heart, it was like a little explosion in the middle of my chest every time.

:lol:

Was i feeling their joy, while i was connected to them in my heart, it was like a little explosion in the middle of my chest every time.

:lol:

Thanks for sharing that. I would say Yes, you were feeling her joy. Yes, she was sending back to you while you were sending energy to her. No, I cannot explain it.

Peace & Love!

I dont recall if it was chia or chunyi lin (or both) who said something to the effect of transforming these negative energies results in positive for those involved. i.e. when Jen sat with me the other day and just sort of projected positive energy at me, it felt like some amazing salve I've never encountered before. the objective observance almost made me liken it to putting aloe vera gel on....rocky terrain? :lol: certainly an interesting experience that seemed to provide some clues about tantra in general.

More medical qigong healers are needed. Consider this as a path. It is so very effective; effective when nothing else works.

Sign in to follow this