Sign in to follow this  
Alethaeia

Earth Tones

When i am in a perfectly silent place ( a gift that i ravenously enjoy ) i can hear two distinct tones.

These tones are coming directly from the Earth, as i have heard them in many widespread locations.

One is a low hum, very low, as if an air conditioning unit were running on the other side of a wall, and i've mapped it to the note B on the musical scale.

The second tone sounds exactly like a crystal singing bowl, and matches middle E on the piano.

B-E : ) That was a fun little epiff 'ny i had a couple months ago.

There is a third, i'm not fully tuned in yet, so i can't say too much about it: it is a shrill noise almost how you hear from an old television, but not nearly so unpleasant. This one i haven't yet mapped, but suspect that it is a high octave of one of the other two. Further investigation most definitely pending.

Anyone still with me ? Just checking in with a conscious community to see if this trail has already been blazed.

Thanks guys

Be well

When i am in a perfectly silent place ( a gift that i ravenously enjoy ) i can hear two distinct tones.

These tones are coming directly from the Earth, as i have heard them in many widespread locations.

One is a low hum, very low, as if an air conditioning unit were running on the other side of a wall, and i've mapped it to the note B on the musical scale.

The second tone sounds exactly like a crystal singing bowl, and matches middle E on the piano.

B-E : ) That was a fun little epiff 'ny i had a couple months ago.

There is a third, i'm not fully tuned in yet, so i can't say too much about it: it is a shrill noise almost how you hear from an old television, but not nearly so unpleasant. This one i haven't yet mapped, but suspect that it is a high octave of one of the other two. Further investigation most definitely pending.

Anyone still with me ? Just checking in with a conscious community to see if this trail has already been blazed.

Thanks guys

Be well

how do you draw the conclusion that the tones are coming from the Earth and not from within your very mind?

B-E : ) ..... Just checking in with a conscious community to see if this trail has already been blazed.

Sound healer John Beaulieu has had a similar experience, but interpreted it differently. Here's the link to his story.

Biosonic Resonance
  Edited by cheya

Mikaelz,

how do you draw the conclusion that the tones are coming from the Earth and not from within your very mind?

Perceiving the inner sound as naturally outside of your head is good. It's not imagined.

They say that the inner sounds are really your auditory perception of energy flow. So this means that you're hearing your nerves and bones vibrating, which are being affected by the magnetic flows outside of the body, and you're perceiving the nature of those flows.

Anyway that's my theory. :lol:

Mikaelz,

Perceiving the inner sound as naturally outside of your head is good. It's not imagined.

They say that the inner sounds are really your auditory perception of energy flow. So this means that you're hearing your nerves and bones vibrating, which are being affected by the magnetic flows outside of the body, and you're perceiving the nature of those flows.

Anyway that's my theory. :lol:

I agree with you, and I think you mistook my post. I don't locate mind within the head, but mind I mean non-local awareness. :) I should've been more clear.

Ah thank you for those links, a beacon of light in the fog...

As for where the vibrations are coming from, well that will take me time to find out.

I'm much less concerned with knowing where they 'are' than i am with how i can use them.

They seem to be ever present; i've got worlds of time to listen.

Edited by Alethaeia

Sign in to follow this