Sign in to follow this  
ronko

energy blockages

hi everyone

lately i have been feeling small gentle implosion type feelings when i have been meditating

i am wondering if these are energy blockages opening ?

i have recently give up alcohol ,started doing a 100 day no ejaculation and also just started spring forest qigong

and working on opening the MCO

the energys the last few days seem different , alot more subtle yet more powerfull ,

they almost move me about at times ,

Get a weely routine going switching between warmup cardio to break tension a sweet deal out the mind to work learning routines and some competant training partners to work hands on. You will be to busy to go back to old habits by filling n the nerve for the new ones circulating needs to be tempered w the formations of body required to channel the Jung to burn more efficiantly into chi this is the reason for the sweating when you chose to turn the awareness inside a connective process is started that hands on training completes in both healing and fighting

Get a weely routine going switching between warmup cardio to break tension a sweet deal out the mind to work learning routines and some competant training partners to work hands on. You will be to busy to go back to old habits by filling n the nerve for the new ones circulating needs to be tempered w the formations of body required to channel the Jung to burn more efficiantly into chi this is the reason for the sweating when you chose to turn the awareness inside a connective process is started that hands on training completes in both healing and fighting

Firedrills

dips

sandthefloor

plank "got wood?"

T (tree or t bone)

cornerclimb

inversion

hi everyone

lately i have been feeling small gentle implosion type feelings when i have been meditating

i am wondering if these are energy blockages opening ?

i have recently give up alcohol ,started doing a 100 day no ejaculation and also just started spring forest qigong

and working on opening the MCO

the energys the last few days seem different , alot more subtle yet more powerfull ,

they almost move me about at times ,

dont rush it....too much at 1 go can over-do-it

the chi is feeling really good lately,

feels like a nice fresh gentle spring breeze flowing through my whole body ,

especially after qigong ,

last night i felt my sacrum open for the 1st time , it felt amazing ,

the breath was creating an energy that was so sweet & airy in the lower dt

amazing stuff

i really feel that no alcohol , no ejaculation ,

spring forest qigong and weightlifting is combining to make a real forward progression system

Sign in to follow this