abelian

Male Multiple Orgasm Techniques

Hi all,

After extensive searching and reading, I've settled on two MMO techniques which I'm comfortable with:

1. Dr. Lin's tailbone method

2. Sex-surfing (enjoying the pre-orgasmic state for as long as possible)

I've tried both the KSMO method and the Aneros, but grew uncomfortable with them.

Currently, sex-surfing is the easiest (technically) method to learn, and the one that I'm practising now. Dr. Lin's anal-breathing is difficult to learn from the description alone.

i. Is the quality of orgasm gained from sex-surfing different from Dr. Lin's method?

ii. Is there anyone willing to mentor me through Dr. Lin's method?

Thanks!

abelian

i too have been trying to get this sorted but no joy so far ,

is there any info regarding sex surfing ?

is that when you back off every time you near ejaculation ?

drew mentions vagus nerve orgasm

& i have read alot on prostate orgasm ,

but both elude me at the minute

It is not so much that you back off you miht even double the rythm yet the fusion of opposites mixes states and a letting go process occurs at the apex of the last know edge of experience. Sex surfing is exactly what all of life is a cascading crescendo of movements symphony chorus of complimentary opposites rephasing balances reached in love life and death alone a code deeper than words could exppress war could hope to protect and which death is but another a sweet victory in arms.

the truth is, it's more easy for a woman than for a man to reach A orgasm, if she drops the cultural conditioning...

the orgasm, however, is not what our books of anatomy describe: there are men that never reach a real orgasm all thru their lives... they confuse it with the spasm of ejaculation.

so, my conclusion is, try to have one decent orgasm before you shoot for multiples... how? i'll leave you with the pleasure of discovering that yourself :)

Conclusions seclusion seeds seeking sewed oats in fields of golden heads; it pools and flows, emanates and wrippons reighns its effervecence dilminulative lighting thru body rythm, what happens at the Vegas nerve doesn't just stay in the Vegas nerve!

Edited by Spectrum