goldisheavy

The exploits of the pharmaceutical corporations

Very impotant link, GiH, thank you.

The pharma industry exploits and abuses the "nocebo" effect. They don't advertise in order to inform consumers of the products that are on the market - they do it to make people sick. It's simple psychology, and it works. The worst by far is the ant-depressants niche.

Being away from the lion's den for so long, I get genuinely ill anytime I flip through an American "Family" magazine like Redbook or Family Circle, which my mother (who worked for a large pharma concern for 25+ years) brings over when she comes to visit. Every single page has an agressive ad for a prescription drug. TV over there is just as bad.

There are no such ads permitted here. Zero. And that's how it should be.

The first thing I would reign in in the US if I had the power would be the advertising industry...

Quite shocking statistics, but am not the least surprised. Its really crucial to have an awareness

around this issue, and other major global issues too, so thanks for highlighting this GiH.

We have screwed up big time through our own ignorance and laziness. The time seems near for a

major overhaul, and i feel that the earth has begun initiating important preliminary steps to heal itself.

We as a global race of humans have been offered ample opportunities to rectify the mess we have

created, but instead of waking up, there appears to be a daily barrage of greater and more sophisticated

inducements and 'entertainment' generated to keep us entranced, distracting us away from fundamental issues

that we need to address in order to stop being puppets. i further believe that accountability from the 'powerful',

the so-called industrial and technological gods have been given the boot. It looks as if the bigger the mess,

the greater the opportunities they seize so as to consolidate their god-like status. Alas, this is very wrong, and

very unfortunate. On a brighter note though, this impregnation of mass delusion looks like coming to a head,

and the 'baby' is about to be born. Not that its going to be blessing - the bright note was in reference to

the fact that this age of humanity is about to reach a profound turning point, and some major change is on the

horizon, only this time, the responsibility appears to have been removed from our hands. We are no

longer trusted as capable to heal our own wounds - not only that, we appear to enjoy creating more new

ones. i am afraid Her patience has run thin.

Good day.

Being away from the lion's den for so long

Ken Shamrock's place in california? Have you seen Bob Cook recently?

Living in society is already a drug and toxic so I advice people to follow regular detox programs and visit the natural environment as often as they can, anywhere near mountains, big rocks, the ocean, clean rivers and trees; and even your local park is good enough.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Guest paul walter

This sort of thing is done with psychiatric drugs a lot too--in fact the potential for disease creation and maintenance/exploitation (as oppossed to cure) is unlimited at the moment considering the lifestyles/food input/ pollution/ confusion/ ignorance being promoted by governments/corporations/my family etc. There are a few books on this topic around now--I liked "Selling Sickness" which gives details of how several psychiatric 'conditions' were pulled out of the zeitgeist and made official through the nefarious workings of the drug corporations--government science--psychatric professionals matrix. There's nothing you can do to make people wake up to the fact they are being killed when they harbour a 'secret' deathwish/fear of life. Taking control of ones own body health is an act apart from this culture. Paul

I've taken anti-depressants, and I am in graduate school for psychology.

I can tell you that while drugs can help alleviate symptoms, they are no match for whole-hearted efforts to change one's mindset. I can also tell you what has already been said - psychiatrists have no problem dishing out anti-depressants to whoever wants them. The sad part is this: I think many psychiatrists truly feel they're helping. If more people woke up to the natural world and what our ancient philosophers have been preaching for years, these companies would have less business.

Living in society is already a drug and toxic so I advice people to follow regular detox programs and visit the natural environment as often as they can, anywhere near mountains, big rocks, the ocean, clean rivers and trees; and even your local park is good enough.

Edited: typo.

You added one ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist B)

And, btw, your post is absolutely spot-on! Headed out for a walk in the wintry woods now :)

Lies have to be uncovered as soon as possible, because they will anchor into society.

A very good example for drugs making people sick(er) is AIDS medication. It actually creates the symptoms/illnesses that are called AIDS. They do this because they say HIV will cause AIDS sooner or later. But this will only happen if you are diagnosed HIV positive and then take the drugs, because apparently there is no HIV.

Very good documentary, in case you don't know it yet:

"Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS"