enouch

GREAT QI-GUNG GIFT FOR BUMS!

After much deliberation I've decided to share what I consider a pearl of great price with the tao bum community, a correspondence pdf which contains many insights on chi,jing,dantiens, ecetera. I've had this for awhile now but a comment from another taobum member has spurred me to action on sharing.His words were''I don't like people who want things publicly but then when they are bestowed with the information...all of a sudden they want it kept secret'' The course came with videos from China, some from the taoist White Cloud temple in China.Those I won't share because I feel they are kinda sacred-plus a bitch too upload. The[if ordered] course would be well worth your time, it covers Damo's classic/kong jing/ secret smile demonstrated at White Cloud temple, plus others.

Some feel the real treasure is in the file I've uploaded however and not the videos.If you understand and master the material in it you will be way ahead of the game. My philosophy is... study from the masters or second man on the totem pole who is willing to share his knowledge rather than having you wait and wait for years. This is what Bruce Lee did[talent exchange] take the elevator not just the stairs! To the new bums read everything you can on qi-gung and study Spring Forest/Robert Peng's stuff plus others.See, when you become conversant with the terminology of a field and its axioms then you can rightly discern the wheat from the chaff. Remember, you have to read the lines before reading between the lines.You should know the rules before you break the rules.You must have the fundamentals first...then discernment follows.

Perhaps this file will spark dialogue which I love too much as Unnamed teacher in China has pointed out.I know from nlp, analysis entertains while application rewards. Still dialogue serves a dialectical purpose anyway...helping to refine truth.After all, times and conditions change,everything in the universe is in motion.

May it be well with the bums!

Space is infinite without ending

all within just beginning

Ancient koan

http://www.box.net/shared/5z8o8xp8cg

Edited by enouch

Stumbled on this course long ago, pdf and videos. The pdf seemed really interesting and though I never asked, always wondered if anyone here practiced according to it and if they had any success.

edit: Also I'm not sure if it's still possible to actually buy these things. And now that I think about I'm not sure if this wasn't discussed here before hehe...

Edited by Pero

So eat dog meat to feed the lungs. Also I dug the anal breathing emphasis. Great stuff. thanks.

After much deliberation I've decided to share what I consider a pearl of great price with the tao bum community, a correspondence pdf which contains many insights on chi,jing,dantiens, ecetera. I've had this for awhile now but a comment from another taobum member has spurred me to action on sharing.His words were''I don't like people who want things publicly but then when they are bestowed with the information...all of a sudden they want it kept secret'' The course came with videos from China, some from the taoist White Cloud temple in China.Those I won't share because I feel they are kinda sacred-plus a bitch too upload. The[if ordered] course would be well worth your time, it covers Damo's classic/kong jing/ secret smile demonstrated at White Cloud temple, plus others.

Some feel the real treasure is in the file I've uploaded however and not the videos.If you understand and master the material in it you will be way ahead of the game. My philosophy is... study from the masters or second man on the totem pole who is willing to share his knowledge rather than having you wait and wait for years. This is what Bruce Lee did[talent exchange] take the elevator not just the stairs! To the new bums read everything you can on qi-gung and study Spring Forest/Robert Peng's stuff plus others.See, when you become conversant with the terminology of a field and its axioms then you can rightly discern the wheat from the chaff. Remember, you have to read the lines before reading between the lines.You should know the rules before you break the rules.You must have the fundamentals first...then discernment follows.

Perhaps this file will spark dialogue which I love too much as Unnamed teacher in China has pointed out.I know from nlp, analysis entertains while application rewards. Still dialogue serves a dialectical purpose anyway...helping to refine truth.After all, times and conditions change,everything in the universe is in motion.

Ancient koan

Ancient koan

Cool deal thanks this is what Glenn Morris started out with many many moons ago.

In the old Hoshin Manuals prior to KAP he would recommend folks to do this.

Its a decent program for sure.

S

Thanks guys I hoped you all would like the manual. The video colecton covers some remarkable feats performed by men and women: like standing on two raw eggs without cracking them,placing a finger into an electric fan without it getting chopped off. Absorbing/regulating electricity from a 220 volt battery while it flows into a light bulb.I mentioned Spring Forest,Robert Peng, but not ken Cohen's course,which is wonderful. By studying his course you'll be able to make many distinctions. For example, he talks about the index and middle finger being extremely important for projecting chi. If you cafefully look at the Bill Moyer's video of the master using empty force you'll see him[ma shr?] using his midddle index finger,although he tries too hide it.

Cohen's course is like a college course and he covers taoist sexual energy practices,big dipper energy exercises, taoist chakra protection exercises,deer/antler, qi-gung walking, multiple universal posts positions, ecetera.

Be well!

Edited by enouch

The[if ordered] course would be well worth your time, it covers Damo's classic/kong jing/ secret smile demonstrated at White Cloud temple, plus others.

Do you mean it show you the Yi Jin King?

I would sure love to know how to get them vids, I've had the PDF for a while.

I sent another BUM like, a bunch of DVD's, so maybe I'll reap some positive Karma. Any advice on how to get the vids would still be appreciated though.

PLEEEEEASE!!

its funny cause the other day i said to myself i need to find the old papers glenn had that are partially in the old Hoshin Manual. and then that night you posted the Manuals : )

Very cool Synchronicity.

Its nice to see.

best wishes & more positive Karma to you.

s

enouch,

If i may ask, how much does the whole correspondence cost? - Videos, Files... the whole bonanza.

Is this program being maintained anymore, because it's dated 1985.

Much appreciated!

:lol:

Found it on Demonoid, but it appears to be a bad torrent, all I get is a quick download thats waay too small and wont open.

Maybe its demonoid thats the problem, they have been down until recently.

Anyway, I would REALLY REALLY appreciate the vids being offered :-)

PLLEEEAAASE!!!!

For those who would like to acquire the program (including videos) through purchasing it instead of piracy, it is available through this site: Shaolin Brand Martial Arts Supplies

Nice, but I don't see the kong jing video or the demo of amazing feats.

Nice, but I don't see the kong jing video or the demo of amazing feats.

The 4 Kong Jing ones are under qigong videos. There is also one on hard qigong

spiritual boxing, maybe that's the amazing feats one. They can be found here.