Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

Is it possible to hear chakra's?

While chilling out yesterday night i noticed a lot of background noise which i thought was street noise. It was just a humming which if i listened to and tried to make it out could turn to anything.

Then i thought wait a minute it's me! then i felt that it was the ajne chakra...seeing as i was having all these realisations at the time, seeing things clearly....basically realised much of my past beliefs really were just imagination.

But now all this chakra hearing could be my imagination as well. just the thing is when i tuned into it i really was able to relax and think very lucidly....i dunno what do you guys/gals think from what ive said??

Sorry if this is a really outhere post!

peace

Ed

markern, thanks, that actually makes more sense than the forehead chakra as the crown is the seat of thought.

how long did it take you to reach that stage may i ask?

cheers

Ed

Hearing the inner sound is a sign of progress. Like you said, it happens when you really relax. It's not the ajna chakra...

It can be really calming to listen lightly to it. Don't listen to it as being located only within your head...if you're having trouble letting go of the head, and relaxing, then focus your attention on relaxed belly breathing.

Be sure to gather your feelings at the dantien for a while afterwards, and exercise later...because meditating on the sound is an energy practice and needs to be balanced.

By the way, if you can't help locating the sound in your head, listen to it at the back of your head.

Scotty, thanks for that! i'll give that a go next time.

although i found this also happened 8 yrs ago shortly before i became "psychotic" and been on meds ever since.

but last night i did actually for the first time realise i been living in my imagination.

thanks again

Ed

That's called OMKARA -- it's also called the OZ EFFECT -- it's the ultrasound produced in the brain when you meditate -- that sound is the highest pitch you can hear externally but internally it ionizes the electrochemicals to create the chi energy. In Taoism ringing sound is called the "kidney energy" because it means you are turning the jing energy into chi energy so it's a sign of progress. As the sound intensifies then you'll experience more of electromagnetic sensations and then the creation of light.

Scotty, thanks for that! i'll give that a go next time.

although i found this also happened 8 yrs ago shortly before i became "psychotic" and been on meds ever since.

but last night i did actually for the first time realise i been living in my imagination.

thanks again

Ed

That's to activate the jing energy -- so the OHM is the heart chakra and the HU or HMMM -- that's higher up in the head. It's just basic acoustics with the wider part of the body as a deeper or more open vowel sound. The sound will guide the vision so the "OM Mani Padmu Hum" covers the range of vowel-consonant activations for an overall balance. But the consciousness itself is not a sound rather a logical inference or concept. You can point to consciousness but it's not what you are seeing or hearing -- you perceive the effects, the creation of light or sound. As the vision goes deeper into the rainbow vortex then a LOUD OHM emits from the heart chakra -- and the rainbow vortex is holographic -- so that you exist within sound and light -- not the other way around. To take the experience deeper then the conceptual mind has to again logical infer the concept of pure consciousness -- or has to LISTEN to the source of the OMKARA -- and it's like "quantum beats" in science. Using the concept of "beats" you can perceive a much more subtle level of energy which normally can not be measured -- the "beat" is the PRODUCT of two more closely related frequencies interfering with each other. The most common example is when you have a sound speaker which starts vibrating at a low sound -- because of two other frequencies overlapping. The audio sound tapes for holosync, etc. create the brain frequency "beats" of lower frequency -- so you can have two close frequencies which are high level sound -- or even higher like light or gamma rays or even higher levels of energy intensity -- but the BEATS are perceived as sound or color differences.

what happens if you hum and harmonize silently with it?

Here's my blog

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- just click the "older posts" link because if you load the monthly archive it will shut down your virtual memory.

I've got all my references there along with my own "field reports" -- personal experiences and investigations. But I was reading one book a day when I lived in the city -- and that was from 2001 to 2009 -- after I got my masters degree. My blog lists my online articles, interviews and my masters thesis.

Enjoy.

Drew, where/who did you hear all this from?

peace

Ed

Edited by drewhempel

markern, thanks, that actually makes more sense than the forehead chakra as the crown is the seat of thought.

how long did it take you to reach that stage may i ask?

cheers

Ed

I did not know the crown was related to thought but it makes sense in my case since it is my strongest chakra and I think way too much.

Actually too much thinking damages the pancreas -- but that's because the "yi" or intention moves the yellow color from the pancreas up to the kidneys to make the black color as will power (hence changing fear into life force). Chunyi Lin calls the pancreas-spleen-kidneys the "Bermuda Triangle" of the body.

The crown chakra pulsates when the pineal gland is activated -- it's not thought as much as it's right-brain consciousness -- the direct perception from the chi-shen interaction. So the yin spirit shoots out of the crown chakra. When the chakras open up then the crown softens up and spreads open just like the baby's skull. And then when the spirit or immortal body is developed it travels out the crown. But the Buddhists state this is not true because their emphasis is on the Formless Realm so that there's no attachment to the body still -- if you stay focused on the emptiness then the energy will always balance out so you can continue to go into develop levels of awareness.

I did not know the crown was related to thought but it makes sense in my case since it is my strongest chakra and I think way too much.

Actually too much thinking damages the pancreas -- but that's because the "yi" or intention moves the yellow color from the pancreas up to the kidneys to make the black color as will power (hence changing fear into life force). Chunyi Lin calls the pancreas-spleen-kidneys the "Bermuda Triangle" of the body.

The crown chakra pulsates when the pineal gland is activated -- it's not thought as much as it's right-brain consciousness -- the direct perception from the chi-shen interaction. So the yin spirit shoots out of the crown chakra. When the chakras open up then the crown softens up and spreads open just like the baby's skull. And then when the spirit or immortal body is developed it travels out the crown. But the Buddhists state this is not true because their emphasis is on the Formless Realm so that there's no attachment to the body still -- if you stay focused on the emptiness then the energy will always balance out so you can continue to go into develop levels of awareness.

Well my spleen and pancreas are the weakest parts of my body and 9 out of ten issues I have are spleen/pancreas issues. I have I think overused my willpower immensly the last 10 years or so and gotten burned out because of it. So maybe that has depleted my spleen as well as kidneys if I understand you correctly. Any advice?

Edited by markern

Yeah just eat lots of black beans and if can get some black sesame seeds from a Chinese food store -- those are both great to increase the kidney energy. The pancreas will follow along -- as it is blue energy I think. The kidney black is from the high iron content but also black sesame seeds are high in tryptophan -- so it's a combo to increase the serotonin along with the ferromagnetic energy. The third eye then is activated by the kidney energy -- through the relaxation parasympathetic vagus nerve energy. Normally all the worry from the pancreas thinking activates the sympathetic stress cortisol hormones. The brain glucose burns 25% of the body's calories!!

Well my spleen and pancreas are the weakest parts of my body and 9 out of ten issues I have are spleen/pancreas issues. I have I think overused my willpower immensly the last 10 years or so and gotten burned out because of it. So maybe that has depleted my spleen as well as kidneys if I understand you correctly. Any advice?

... Don't listen to it as being located only within your head...

Very good. So many never perceive the dimensionality.

While chilling out yesterday night i noticed a lot of background noise which i thought was street noise. It was just a humming which if i listened to and tried to make it out could turn to anything.

Hi Ed,
John Beaulieu was a musician thirty years ago who became so fascinated with sitting in his friend's totally soundproof room that he spent 500 hours in it! Gradually he realized he could hear this humming sound, and that it was coming from him. He realized that the sound was different when he was in different states, that is, it changed when he was anxious, upset, excited, or mellow. Then he realized that, if he played a tuning fork in the chamber, his inner sound would entrain or harmonize with it, and that he could "tune" his inner state and harmonize himself by listening to tuning forks. Apparently different intervals of notes (two forks that create a perfect fifth for instance, or a fourth..... DREW? :-)... ) had different effects on his state as well. He's pursued this over the years and has a site dedicated to sound healing. He says if you get good at it, you can eventually easily tell not only your own state of tuning, but also others'. His website lists different sets of tuning forks and what problems they can help you with. Very interesting!

I'm sort of obsessed with tuning forks right now, and they really seem to be opening energy channels in a very gentle way. Here's Beaulieu's site:

BioSonics Sound Healing

And here's a site that sells quality forks less expensively (plus a boatload of info):

Luminanti Tuning Forks

The foreign-made forks available on eBay are generally lower quality, but can get you started.

Have fun!

ida and pingala are two major currents used in Hinduism/yoga and they can be heard and tuned or balanced (so to speak) left and right or synchronized together to attain central sound of high pitch and light...

Om

Hi Ed,

John Beaulieu was a musician thirty years ago who became so fascinated with sitting in his friend's totally soundproof room that he spent 500 hours in it! Gradually he realized he could hear this humming sound, and that it was coming from him. He realized that the sound was different when he was in different states, that is, it changed when he was anxious, upset, excited, or mellow. Then he realized that, if he played a tuning fork in the chamber, his inner sound would entrain or harmonize with it, and that he could "tune" his inner state and harmonize himself by listening to tuning forks. Apparently different intervals of notes (two forks that create a perfect fifth for instance, or a fourth..... DREW? :-)... ) had different effects on his state as well. He's pursued this over the years and has a site dedicated to sound healing. He says if you get good at it, you can eventually easily tell not only your own state of tuning, but also others'. His website lists different sets of tuning forks and what problems they can help you with. Very interesting!

I'm sort of obsessed with tuning forks right now, and they really seem to be opening energy channels in a very gentle way. Here's Beaulieu's site:

BioSonics Sound Healing

And here's a site that sells quality forks less expensively (plus a boatload of info):

Luminanti Tuning Forks

The foreign-made forks available on eBay are generally lower quality, but can get you started.

Have fun!

Adeha

Wow :)

Adeha -- I discovered John Beaulieu's research while I was perusing Powell's bookstore in Portland Oregon back in 1996. I just read his first book and then have read through his website - but the information you provided is totally new to me! That's awesome! If only we could all spent 500 hours in a sound-proof room with tuning forks. Let's see that's almost about 1 GONG -- 3 months -- of day time practice -- or a month and half full-time 24/7. Pretty cool.

Yeah Beaulieu has done some cutting-edge research which verifies my vagus nerve research -- which I discovered solely through my full-lotus energy experiences. So when I saw Beaulieu talking about the inner ear and the vagus nerve that was great confirmation.

Hi Ed,

BioSonics Sound Healing

Luminanti Tuning Forks

Have fun!

Adeha

Then i thought wait a minute it's me! then i felt that it was the ajne chakra...seeing as i was having all these realisations at the time, seeing things clearly....basically realised much of my past beliefs really were just imagination.

But now all this chakra hearing could be my imagination as well. just the thing is when i tuned into it i really was able to relax and think very lucidly....i dunno what do you guys/gals think from what ive said??

Sorry if this is a really outhere post!

peace

Ed

i hear the sound,it started off through meditation and nowdays it can be heard bigger part of the day.i like it ,feels so nice.whole body is made of sound in the way,not only ajna chakra.

it can also change frequency and become very LOUD.

Apparently different intervals of notes (two forks that create a perfect fifth for instance, or a fourth.....

intervals

strings and cavities

harmony and dissonance

silently following along

breaking it by fixating

picking up a lead

rub a dub tub games

Edited by Spectrum

Sign in to follow this