soaring crane

The Mud Pill - I found it today, with pics

Nice dung-ball!

I told you to stay away from those little pills. Hehehe.

Nice story though. I was almost there with you, especially when you were talking about the tiny bikini.

Peace & Love!

I was almost there with you, especially when you were talking about the tiny bikini.

Peace & Love!

Just wait for my story after the next visit to the real sauna spa:

http://www.kristalltherme-fichtelberg.de/S...gramm&id=15

The towels were only used for the photos, it's actually "textile free" and Co-Ed.

Did I mention I love life in Germany?

Did I mention I love life in Germany?

I do believe you did mention that. And I think I returned the mention that I enjoyed my time there when I was there.

Peace & Love!

(I'm recording again so I don't want to hit the link at the moment just in case there is sound and it destroys the recording work I am doing. I'll look later.)

Very interesting.

So much for seeing angels and stuff when your third eye opens lol.

:lol::lol: Now, Angels would have been about that last thing I would expect ;)

That dung beetle reminded me of the Egyptian Scarab beetle, turns out they are the same.... the symbolism is interesting.

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/2002/car...ib/11scarab.htm

:( now I wish there were a beetle there!

J/K , of course, thank you for the link, bro. Scarabs are fascinating creatures even without the symbolism. They dig their holes and roll those balls to the point of total exhaustion, lay their eggs in them, and then die. It's a superbeetle effort.

Actually, this experience was a pretty piece of profundity for me. And the dung ball, I think is perfect. I'm very happy with my little ball. Does it get more yin than dung?