Sign in to follow this  
Non

semen retention and insanity?

do the eyes have to be open?

So I'm guessing I can just do MCO like normal, then when I get to the third eye, do I instead of lowering the energy down the front channel, shoot it out my eyes into my hands which reach the lower dan-tian, and repeat the orbit?

No it's light energy from the third eye -- so you can just visualize the energy going to the lower tan tien. The visualization is not an emotion but there will still be lots of different energy sensations, etc. Then you just go back to the emptiness -- the "eye" is also the I-thought -- so you can hold onto the "I" thought and then listen to the source of the I-thought.

No it's a REAL climax -- only through the vagus nerve -- above your genital area -- the vagus nerve connects to the female cervix -- so it's about the same area. You have erection and the internal emission which goes up the spine. I discovered this accidentally after many years of practice so I would just focus on opening up the third eye first.

do the eyes have to be open?

So I'm guessing I can just do MCO like normal, then when I get to the third eye, do I instead of lowering the energy down the front channel, shoot it out my eyes into my hands which reach the lower dan-tian, and repeat the orbit?

Edited by drewhempel

Sign in to follow this