Sign in to follow this  
Non

semen retention and insanity?

I was meditating... and a thought my friend told me came to mind. Joking he said to me something along the lines of "you're life is an illusion, a computer generated simulation. you are here to experience *my name* who is sentenced to death and make a judgement based on your experience of his life. when you are done you will wake up and be your true self again."

I said "ok sentenced to death for what?" "A CRIME you will commit after several years." "What crime?" "I cannot tell you." :P

Well it got me to thinking.

"Am I becoming insane?" I thought to myself. "Will I do something crazy in the future?"

To be honest with you I did see myself going crazy and doing something crazy in the future if I continued on like this. I may already be insane, or crazy. At least.. distorted?

My practices have seemed to make my thoughts stronger, especially my fears and insecurities...

I need to address something deep , my perceptions have become increasingly distorted, and my experience of reality has become increasingly distorted, all down to my feelings impulses and actions. It's like Evil has been invited into my life.

Keep in mind before I started practice of qigong and meditation my life was pretty insane already and I may have also been a bit insane.

Or just my thoughts and the experience of them.

If not practiced under supervision of a wise teacher can qigong or other energetic and meditative practice induce psychosis or insanity, at the very least make your thoughts of insecurity which stem from misperceptions, perhaps inherent mental distortions and fears stronger, such that they manifest insanity in their lives, not just mentally but also manifest, negative situations to an extreme that it is insane, which makes one insane?

On another note if one practices semen retention, and is unable to sublimate it, or make good use of the sexual energy, can it make one go insane? I've read that the sperm become retarded if not ejaculated in too long a time.

Edited by Non

So with the above in mind... if one is an involuntary celibate (ie cannot find a mate) and for some reason cannot find a teacher that would help in proper semen retention techniques or spiritual practices to sublimate the sexual energy, is it possible to be able to not experience any loss of energy and health by having to ejaculate every two weeks or so to keep his semen from becoming toxic and retarding?

I read that cells also commit suicide if there is an error during cell division. Is this in any way related to the sex cells?

So with the above in mind... if one is an involuntary celibate (ie cannot find a mate) and for some reason cannot find a teacher that would help in proper semen retention techniques or spiritual practices to sublimate the sexual energy, is it possible to be able to not experience any loss of energy and health by having to ejaculate every two weeks or so to keep his semen from becoming toxic and retarding?

I read that cells also commit suicide if there is an error during cell division. Is this in any way related to the sex cells?

Duuuude...you can make huge energy gains if you only ejaculate twice a month... Seriously man, dump the retention nonsense. Your fear of losing energy is ill founded and coming from faulty information. Taoism is about living naturally. If you have no teacher, you have no business trying any advanced energy work...

However, I still think if you want to find a teacher, you can....Be persistent and patient, until then, just try to be natural... Sincerity is the first step in taoist training. the second step is to observe nature and try to live as naturally as you can... If you learn these first two steps, once you do find a teacher, you will have a huge head start.

Honestly the word "retention" applied to Taoist alchemy was NEW to me before taobums.

RE-TENSION. Yep -- it's a big problem.

ReTENSION is against alchemy.

Ionization? Purification? Sublimation?

Try those out.

RE-TENSION? nope. You'll just get blue-balls.

I was meditating... and a thought my friend told me came to mind. Joking he said to me something along the lines of "you're life is an illusion, a computer generated simulation. you are here to experience *my name* who is sentenced to death and make a judgement based on your experience of his life. when you are done you will wake up and be your true self again."

I said "ok sentenced to death for what?" "A CRIME you will commit after several years." "What crime?" "I cannot tell you." :P

Well it got me to thinking.

"Am I becoming insane?" I thought to myself. "Will I do something crazy in the future?"

To be honest with you I did see myself going crazy and doing something crazy in the future if I continued on like this. I may already be insane, or crazy. At least.. distorted?

My practices have seemed to make my thoughts stronger, especially my fears and insecurities...

I need to address something deep , my perceptions have become increasingly distorted, and my experience of reality has become increasingly distorted, all down to my feelings impulses and actions. It's like Evil has been invited into my life.

Keep in mind before I started practice of qigong and meditation my life was pretty insane already and I may have also been a bit insane.

Or just my thoughts and the experience of them.

If not practiced under supervision of a wise teacher can qigong or other energetic and meditative practice induce psychosis or insanity, at the very least make your thoughts of insecurity which stem from misperceptions, perhaps inherent mental distortions and fears stronger, such that they manifest insanity in their lives, not just mentally but also manifest, negative situations to an extreme that it is insane, which makes one insane?

On another note if one practices semen retention, and is unable to sublimate it, or make good use of the sexual energy, can it make one go insane? I've read that the sperm become retarded if not ejaculated in too long a time.

how else than do you sublimate and conserve your jing if not by retention?

Why do you care? Where are you getting your information from? I'm telling you that your understanding of energy techniques is incomplete! You've got the steps all out of order. retention is meaningless if you are not practicing qigong and meditation properly. retention is unnecessary and useless if you are not first learning how to gather energy. Retention is totally unnecessary until after you have achieved a high level of energy work... Seriously, man, stop wasting your time. Start with the basics. All you're going to do at this stage is give yourself blue balls or testicular cancer. If you find a teacher, you won't have to ask ridiculous questions on an internet forum. You'll have more intelligent questions that will actually help you...

Duuuude...you can make huge energy gains if you only ejaculate twice a month... Seriously man, dump the retention nonsense. Your fear of losing energy is ill founded and coming from faulty information. Taoism is about living naturally. If you have no teacher, you have no business trying any advanced energy work...

However, I still think if you want to find a teacher, you can....Be persistent and patient, until then, just try to be natural... Sincerity is the first step in taoist training. the second step is to observe nature and try to live as naturally as you can... If you learn these first two steps, once you do find a teacher, you will have a huge head start.

Says who? If you are alone and don't have a partner because you are involuntarily celibate, then it only robs you of energy and vitality. Isn't it only possible to get more energy with a partner, or at least that energy that was lost, back, otherwise if you are alone there's no way to do it without needing to learn the proper way to sublimate the sexual energy, ie practice abstention as stated above. Otherwise wouldn't it ruin you because it's not natural? THe more you dump it out, the more it affirms to your body that natural selection has excluded you, and so your body literally dies inside.

People say that you don't need sex to be healthy, or to live. It sure is necessary for survival, it's what's natural.

The only people that are able to stay healthy even if they abstain are monks and advanced spiritual practitioners, because they know how to transform their vital essence.

Edited by Non

Says who? If you are alone and don't have a partner because you are involuntarily celibate, then it only robs you of energy and vitality. Isn't it only possible to get more energy with a partner, or at least that energy that was lost, back, otherwise if you are alone there's no way to do it without needing to learn the proper way to sublimate the sexual energy, ie practice abstention as stated above. Otherwise wouldn't it ruin you because it's not natural? THe more you dump it out, the more it affirms to your body that natural selection has excluded you, and so your body literally dies inside.

Says me... Dude, I am very sorry but you are grossly mistaken. I don't know from where you are getting your info, but it is very inaccurate. I have been doing this stuff for a long time. I've made all the mistakes. I have alot of energy and know what I am talking about through experience. I have been celibate, single and not celibate. I have practiced retention. I've done all the stuff you are trying to do. And I'm telling you, it isn't necessary to torture yourself. You can gain or lose energy alone or with a partner and all while having healthy sexual release. It all depends on the situation. Your mindset and how you deal with your emotions is far more important for your energy levels than ejaculation. Your obsession with retention and losing energy is not healthy. You are young, believe me, the last thing you need to worry about at your age is losing energy through ejaculation.

Seriously bro, if you are serious about this, get a teacher. You need someone knowledgable to talk to.

Edited by fiveelementtao

Non the word retention means holding sperm inside your body. Qigong or Taoist alchemy has the goal of CREATING CHI -- in order to create chi you do not hold sperm inside your body -- you BURN the sperm through ionization aka "purification."

When you do the small universe the sublimation is going up the back and the purification or ionization is going down the front.

The reason it's purification or ionization NOT retention is because the MIND or electromagnetic energy BURNS the sperm into JING or blissful heat -- on the way up the body as sublimation and into CHI or electromagnetic fields on the way down the front.

So if your MIND has the WRONG GOAL of retention then you are FROM THE GET GO having the wrong goal and doomed to failure.

Keep in mind that all of modern culture is focused on the goal of sucking off males -- getting them to jerk off, blow a load, etc. -- because SEX SELLS!!

So you get such loaded terms as

"retention" (still sperm -- not even jing!) as the "goal" of Taoist alchemy or you get

"juiced" as meaning chi -- juice is not chi! Juice is still referring to sperm -- again subconsciously.

Again these are SUBCONSCIOUS loaded terms -- they are COMMODITY FETISHES to stroke the subconscious dicks of the modern male so that "sex sells" and the whole goal of qigong is once again side-tracked by what I call the

trajectory of tantric technology.

Good luck.

No way -- read "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" -- trans. by Charles Luk. I'm not some fake Western qigong dude. I've had no emission -- no nocturnal -- no nothing for close to 4 months!! Plus I've been eating meat every day and eggs, etc.

Again it's just a matter of how much you are converting the jing to chi -- I transmit all my chi into my parents to heal them -- I BURN off my sperm into jing and then chi-shen energy. That's why I've had no emission -- not even nocturnal.

And if you have emission you will lose chi -- you can tell because the energy points immediately become cold and lose their electromagnetic ionization. You have to then rebuild your energy. It depends on how open your third eye is for how fast you can rebuild your chi energy. Still if you have any emission you will lose energy -- to say otherwise is just to give into another deeper layer of Western bullshit mind control! haha.

No emission is no emission -- Taoist Yoga makes this clear.

Can you recharge from the jing sex energy around you? YES you can -- still if you have any emission you are going the WRONG direction for alchemy. It's very INefficient to have to turn sperm back into chi -- that's why if someone is trying to suck you off it is like psychic rape.

Good points Drew,

retension is a bad word it denotes tightening, conserving, clenching and the monstrous techniques(e.g. clenching PC muscle) that some people are talking of/teaching .etc ...

I like to look at it as giving up physical and mental masturbation which really are just a strain...

Hence its easier not to do them.

And if wet dreams happen then nothing is really wasted. I do not think we can equate the sexual fluid to the jing itself.

So do what you want even if impotent men in white coats with thick coke-bottle glasses try to scare you into beating off through statistics(sorcery) .etc

I think this 'issue' can be dropped.

Edited by drewhempel

Sigh...

Some say, once a month is ok, others twice... Others regularly.

Some say, never, for you will not achieve anything.

Some say, all you need is to believe and you will attain everything. No need to do OR not do.

Buddha said: "Seek Happiness in the senses, indulge in food and sleep and you too will be uprooted."

Other texts say around 100 days of retention is required to nurture the dan tien, after which one can have a regular sexual life.

Honestly i don't know lol - : )

I agree with you Drew that sublimation/inonization like u call it is the way, but if u haven't gotten to that point yet, it's not really an option to consider. Did you begin ur practices with retention, or did retention come at a later stage for you?

Edited by effilang

Good questions. Bill Bodri points out that if you have semen going up to the brain then that's pollution and creates problems. The internal climax will do that -- it does shoot the semen up to the brain, along with the serotonin and even the anaerobic shit bacteria.

The pineal gland works through piezoelectric ultrasound pressure. So in full-lotus you're getting maximum piezoelectric ultrasound pressure from the legs crossed on the thighs -- also the channels are a closed circuit like connecting a battery.

So again the chi is created through the brain -- first from the shen but the chi is from ionization. Shen is quantum frequency -- which means higher frequency is more intense energy. Chi from kundalini jing ionization is classical amplitude which means more NUMBER or amount of jing energy equals more chi. (i.e. more meat creates more jing but also more pollution bacteria). So if you make chi from shen then that's "clean" -- but relying on the mind alone is like turning a wheel only from holding the axle -- it's very very difficult. Whereas the small universe microcosmic orbit is like turning the wheel along the rim -- it's much easier.

Since we are not in monasteries then we are constantly under the influence of people who have their essence -- their subconscious electromagnetic energy -- stuck in their lower chakra -- the men are focused on creating sex fluid and the females are in turn dragged down, sucked off, by the men around them. Neither typically understand alchemy so neither understand that actually what causes the female to climax is not sex fluid but the brain's electromagnetic energy activating the vagus nerve. For the male to embrace the female internal climax is counterintuitive and creates secret training and initiation.

So when the male learns to have the internal vagus nerve climax this is what IONIZES or purifies the sex fluid into first the jing energy and second into the chi energy. Once that purification or ionization builds up enough THEN the third eye opens up. AFTER THAT then the third eye will do the reverse kundalini -- the shen or shakti transmission -- which can transmit externally.

These two processes -- classical ionization from jing to chi and quantum ionization from shen to chi -- work together. So the toxins will be leached out of the brain -- the anaerobic bacteria -- and the hormones as jing energy are converted or ionized via the piezoelectric pineal gland into the chi-shen energy for external transmission. The full-lotus does this automatically -- it's an impersonal process and the chi-shen energy will then be sucked up by the strong jing energy around it. If there are females around they will suck up the chi energy and then the full-lotus sucks up the female jing energy. This is the "O at a D" or psychic mutual climax. This can also be done back into the male's own body or into other males. It's just a matter of where the chi-shen energy is needed most.

As the cycle intensifies then the energy needs to be more pure -- which means the chi is stored in the lower tan tien but also there needs to be less food eaten and also less "sucking off" of the chi -- less deconversion of the chi back to sex fluid. So this means counteracting all the subconscious electromagnetic energy stuck in lower chakras which are focused on creating sex fluid -- and also doing this internally to counteract nocturnal emission. Otherwise the chi can not be built up into shen to further open up the third eye.

If the jing is not converted or ionized into chi then at night when the soul goes from the eyes to the liver -- the jing will then naturally deconvert back to sex fluid and be lost. This also means that the more the chi is built up and converted to shen the greater is the risk that the chi will be deconverted back to sex fluid at night. The more chi you have the more evil forces will be attracted to the chi to deconvert it. In other words the opposites attract and if a male wants to increase the chi then a conscious effort has to be made to seek out a more pure or harmonized environment away from pervs -- away from bad food -- away from pollution, etc. For example in Thailand the monks are often now considered "sex idols" by the females.

Since modern technology is based on the "sex sells" mentality the more technology advances the less chi is produced -- so also the more chi is created the more the destruction of modern technology is counteracted. These two are opposites but meet in their extremes based on the concept of "pure consciousness" or "emptiness" so that there continues to be an eternal cycling of the shen to chi to jing to physical matter and then back to shen reality.

Science itself is based on "symmetric" mathematics whereby eternity is contained into geometry and symbols but reality is based on formless awareness as complementary opposites or asymmetric resonance. This is modeled in nonwestern music in violation of the commutative property -- whereby the Perfect 5th is C to G and the Perfect 4th is G to C thereby violating symmetry (C x G does not equal G x C). In other words nonwestern music as Taoist healing -- or the three gunas of Vedic philosophy -- is similar to the noncommutative quantum logic before it is measured through classical technology.

Same I don't ejaculate nor wet dream(any more) and I eat meat. I eat meat because its given to me and I am hungry. So don't get me wrong I wasn't advocating wet dreams...

What have you got against meat? Does it directly create sexual fluid? Or is it the hunger for meat that creates it?

Anyway, I just wanted to put Non's mind at rest since he seemed quite enthralled by scientism he might come across the propaganda telling people to ejeculate X times a week otherwise Y will happen. These stories (which ARE stories since they are based of statistics/sorcery) have the possibility of being unsettling.

I wanted to get across that the body has a mechanism for getting rid of sexual fluids in the night... That is all.. Of course if we want to do alchemy then we do not create fluids in the first place.

BIG QUESTION- is the chi in the actual sexual fluid OR (my suspicion) in the "labour"(reverse alchemy) of creating the fluid?

Does it necessarily have to be the third eye? How about the soles of the feet or elsewhere?

Good questions. Bill Bodri points out that if you have semen going up to the brain then that's pollution and creates problems. The internal climax will do that -- it does shoot the semen up to the brain, along with the serotonin and even the anaerobic shit bacteria.

The pineal gland works through piezoelectric ultrasound pressure. So in full-lotus you're getting maximum piezoelectric ultrasound pressure from the legs crossed on the thighs -- also the channels are a closed circuit like connecting a battery.

So again the chi is created through the brain -- first from the shen but the chi is from ionization. Shen is quantum frequency -- which means higher frequency is more intense energy. Chi from kundalini jing ionization is classical amplitude which means more NUMBER or amount of jing energy equals more chi. (i.e. more meat creates more jing but also more pollution bacteria). So if you make chi from shen then that's "clean" -- but relying on the mind alone is like turning a wheel only from holding the axle -- it's very very difficult. Whereas the small universe microcosmic orbit is like turning the wheel along the rim -- it's much easier.

Since we are not in monasteries then we are constantly under the influence of people who have their essence -- their subconscious electromagnetic energy -- stuck in their lower chakra -- the men are focused on creating sex fluid and the females are in turn dragged down, sucked off, by the men around them. Neither typically understand alchemy so neither understand that actually what causes the female to climax is not sex fluid but the brain's electromagnetic energy activating the vagus nerve. For the male to embrace the female internal climax is counterintuitive and creates secret training and initiation.

So when the male learns to have the internal vagus nerve climax this is what IONIZES or purifies the sex fluid into first the jing energy and second into the chi energy. Once that purification or ionization builds up enough THEN the third eye opens up. AFTER THAT then the third eye will do the reverse kundalini -- the shen or shakti transmission -- which can transmit externally.

These two processes -- classical ionization from jing to chi and quantum ionization from shen to chi -- work together. So the toxins will be leached out of the brain -- the anaerobic bacteria -- and the hormones as jing energy are converted or ionized via the piezoelectric pineal gland into the chi-shen energy for external transmission. The full-lotus does this automatically -- it's an impersonal process and the chi-shen energy will then be sucked up by the strong jing energy around it. If there are females around they will suck up the chi energy and then the full-lotus sucks up the female jing energy. This is the "O at a D" or psychic mutual climax. This can also be done back into the male's own body or into other males. It's just a matter of where the chi-shen energy is needed most.

As the cycle intensifies then the energy needs to be more pure -- which means the chi is stored in the lower tan tien but also there needs to be less food eaten and also less "sucking off" of the chi -- less deconversion of the chi back to sex fluid. So this means counteracting all the subconscious electromagnetic energy stuck in lower chakras which are focused on creating sex fluid -- and also doing this internally to counteract nocturnal emission. Otherwise the chi can not be built up into shen to further open up the third eye.

If the jing is not converted or ionized into chi then at night when the soul goes from the eyes to the liver -- the jing will then naturally deconvert back to sex fluid and be lost. This also means that the more the chi is built up and converted to shen the greater is the risk that the chi will be deconverted back to sex fluid at night. The more chi you have the more evil forces will be attracted to the chi to deconvert it. In other words the opposites attract and if a male wants to increase the chi then a conscious effort has to be made to seek out a more pure or harmonized environment away from pervs -- away from bad food -- away from pollution, etc. For example in Thailand the monks are often now considered "sex idols" by the females.

Since modern technology is based on the "sex sells" mentality the more technology advances the less chi is produced -- so also the more chi is created the more the destruction of modern technology is counteracted. These two are opposites but meet in their extremes based on the concept of "pure consciousness" or "emptiness" so that there continues to be an eternal cycling of the shen to chi to jing to physical matter and then back to shen reality.

Science itself is based on "symmetric" mathematics whereby eternity is contained into geometry and symbols but reality is based on formless awareness as complementary opposites or asymmetric resonance. This is modeled in nonwestern music in violation of the commutative property -- whereby the Perfect 5th is C to G and the Perfect 4th is G to C thereby violating symmetry (C x G does not equal G x C). In other words nonwestern music as Taoist healing -- or the three gunas of Vedic philosophy -- is similar to the noncommutative quantum logic before it is measured through classical technology.

So how exactly do you learn the vagus nerve climax?

Ive been trying to stimualte the areas with my awareness and focus, and try to make it feel goosebumpy... not much luck tho..

Edited by Non

Exactly -- the mind yoga is left-brain dominant yoga as the left-brain vagus nerve connects directly to the right side of the heart. This is why in Advaita Vedanta if you do focus on the body it should be on the right side of the heart. Also in qigong the chi is actually created first in the solar plexus-heart area and then as the chi builds, it opens up the third eye. But the jing creation of chi is from the right brain vagus nerve which connects down to the lower body -- and then transduces the serotonin from the lower body into the brain which gets ionized into the melatonin-DMT (shen) via the pineal gland. This vagus nerve transduction whether it's the right vagus nerve or left -- whether it's from the jing to chi or from the shen to chi -- works through ultrasound ionization of the vagus nerve.

Because as we LISTEN to the source of sound we can hear ultrasound internally which then, via the piezoelectric pressure, creates electromagnetic energy. So the body can do this ultrasound resonance but also the mind, directly, just by listening -- and eventually we can FLEX THE PINEAL GLAND directly and this will then create light directly. This is what the "Golden Flower" means by "turning the light around." So it's hard to do at first, of course, but that is the end result of it. The left-brain mind yoga (logical inference or listening to the source of all thoughts as the source of the I-thought) also relies on sublimating the sex fluid but does so through repression -- in other words there is no conscious sublimation of jing sex energy but there is a caste system repression of external sex relations through separation from females (and lower classes, etc.). While the tantra is like the Bushmen tradition where the females are in control and there is no fear of interaction with females but it is also considered "dirty" unless it's in a famine low food practice along with other strict relations (like eating meat only in the morning, etc.)

So the pineal gland is activated according to the speed/pressure of the chi flow?

And is the secret of the full-lotus that it creates a closed circuit which intensifies chi orbiting speed/pressure?

Also I find it very interesting that you talk about the soul being in the eyes during the day since I recently had such a perception.

Also you seem to be saying pure mind works but it is a bit hit and miss, right?

I have been reading Samuel Sagan's awakening the third eye and perhaps his approach may be considered pure mind. Basically it invovles putting attention on the third and and letting it open up. He says while this is being done other channels are being unblocked, and they can often pulse .etc... So I guess this would be the reverse approach of doing the microcosmic orbit right? I'd very much like the here what you have to say about this.

Also in the third eye is chi created from shen? Then is this the free energy, energy from the void that you have talked about? The other approach is not a free energy approach but an alchemy approach going jing->chi->shen, right?

Fascinating!

Tell me if I'm off lol.

hey drew, where is the vagus nerve climax located or where does it take place? In the back of the head shooting out through the 3rd eye?

I've had some instances lately where I would draw up energy from the bottom and raise it up the spine, tingles the base of my head and travel out my eyes, making me feel brighter and more awake and my vision bcomes clearer. Is this the beginning of a discovery? Shoudl I keep working on it?

man has three energy centers....

the emotional, intelectual and mechanical......

if any center is overtaxed it will begin to impinge on the others and create stress......

the center which causes the most problems is the emotional.....

people attach themselves way too much to their emotions and lose a lot of energy that way....

with regards to the semen....

it is very easy to explain....

how do you feel after you ejaculate?

do you feel like running a marathon?

do you think that this is healthy for you in the long run?

the tibetan school says a man has certain amount of semen for his lifetime....

if he wastes it he will grow old fast....

real fast....

old, weak and with little brain power.....

chi is energy and it must be guarded like a soldier guarding the frontline!

take it from those who have been practicing for a long time.....

western doctors don`t practice the tao.....

they will never know what chi is.....

because chi can not be tested in a laboratory test tube....

chi is prana...........

it is a cosmic force that permeates everything.....

if you swim with the current of the river (semen storage and calm abiding meditation) you will swim effortlessly....

if you swim against the current you will get tired and drown...

wake up grasshoppas....

Edited by bobby

yeah you want to shoot the energy out of your eyes back down to your lower body. Just hold your hands with your palms facing your lower tan tien but slightly angled toward your eyes. Then tilt your head a bit so your eyes face your palms. I call this the "Yan Xin Secret" -- I have an article about it online you can read -- just search the title.

hey drew, where is the vagus nerve climax located or where does it take place? In the back of the head shooting out through the 3rd eye?

I've had some instances lately where I would draw up energy from the bottom and raise it up the spine, tingles the base of my head and travel out my eyes, making me feel brighter and more awake and my vision bcomes clearer. Is this the beginning of a discovery? Shoudl I keep working on it?

Sign in to follow this