fiveelementtao

Celestial Nei Kung/Qigong Level II

Thanks to all who have emailed me about the level II DVD. Sorry for the delay. I am in the final stages of editing. I should have it finished in the next week or 2.

New exercises on the DVD include...

Deeper levels of the Activation posture which will help activate, open channels and direct Qi through the palms for healing and Martial Applications...

Level II Yin Yang hands. This short form is the basis of all Shang Ch'ing energy work, spiritual philosophy and internal martial arts. Everything else in the Shang Ch'ing system is to help you understand the Yin Yang Hands form. If you can master this simple form, you will master all of Shang Ch'ing energy work...

Level II Earth Meditation and Healing breath. In level I, I taught you the Earth Meditation for grounding and healing. In level II, I go into more depth of the breath and visualization. This meditation and breath is very good for grounding the energy and can be used to help heal any energy imbalance. In Level II, I go into depth of the "Earth Breath" The Earth Breath is one of the "Six Healing Sounds" taught by many Taoist sects and energy methods. This breathing method was written about in the 5th century A.D. by a Shang Ch'ing Master named Tao Hong Jing who is well known as one of the patriarchs of Taoist Healing. What many don't know is that the Six healing sounds were originally taught as silent breaths. IME, the most powerful healing from using these sounds is to do them silently and slowly... In level II Earth Meditation, I go into more depth about this powerful sound for healing, meditation and internal alchemy...

North Star -Heaven/Earth Qigong Meditation.

This is a powerful healing meditation that connects The Power of The North Star to the Power of Earth through the central channel of the body. In this meditation, we learn to connect the macrocosm of the outer universe to the microcosm of the inner Universe within the body. The North star is used in meditation to help guide the Soul to it's highest destiny. Just as travelers for thousands of years have used the North Star to guide them on their journeys, so can we use the power of the North Star to guide us in our spiritual journey. The North Star is considered to be the Gateway to the Heavenly Realms. By connecting the North Star to the Earth through our central channel, we allow these two powers to nourish and empower each other. In exchange, the powers of Earth and Heaven nourish us and heal us. Through this qigong meditation, we complete the taoist trinity of "Tien Di Sun" Heaven, Earth and Spirit... This is a meditation that I myself practice daily and is a foundation exercise for me, personally...

Sorry for the delay... For those wishing to reserve a copy or those with sincere questions about the practice.. please email me [email protected]

Anyone here done level one? would love to hear a review. Also with you mention an activation posture. Is that the same as 'Kunlun'? is it activation of ones own energy or is it a linage thing?

Anyone here done level one? would love to hear a review. Also with you mention an activation posture. Is that the same as 'Kunlun'? is it activation of ones own energy or is it a linage thing?

No. I do not teach Kunlun in my videos. That is Max's practice. The activation posture is a very simple standing posture to open the meridians in the arms and torso. It is very similar to other types "empty" postures in other schools. The main focus of the DVDs in grounding, balance and healing. It is an activation of your own energy. It has no lineage transmission. believe that transmissions are very good things, but should be done sparingly and only reserved for serious lineage students or apprentices. definitely not something I would do on a DVD.

Guest C Yu C He Taiji

I have practiced and still practice the Celestial Neikung I. It is a very valuable practice to me that helped me a great deal when I needed it the most. I also aspire to go to the US some day and learn more about the Shangqing school from fiveelementtao and Max.

P.s. I think Michael Denny is an extraordinary teacher. He sounded very loving and caring to me.

I have practiced and still practice the Celestial Neikung I. It is a very valuable practice to me that helped me a great deal when I needed it the most. I also aspire to go to the US some day and learn more about the Shangqing school from fiveelementtao and Max.

P.s. I think Michael Denny is an extraordinary teacher. He sounded very loving and caring to me.

Beauty! thanks for the feedback CYCHT!

Some have asked if they can purchase both Level I and II DVD together. Yes. For those interested, you can now get both DVDs at the same time at a discount.

http://www.spirittao.com/page18/page3/level2.html

To those who have purchased the Level II DVD, it is in the mail and will ship tomorrow... feel free to contact me with any questions...

Mike