Sign in to follow this  
fish-head

Digestion, food, energy etc

Is there a specific method for watching what goes into the body (food and liquid), how it is broken down and made into energy?

Does anyone know what I'm getting at? I'm not sure how else to explain it...

This internal energy monitoring happens through "proprioreception" which is the sensation of pressure from electromagnetic signals. It's also the "tingling" or "chill" sensation which is the detection and subsequent clearing of the internal energy blockages from food.

If I eat any sugar -- including from fruit -- then I'll get this tingling reaction because the sugar feeds the shit bacteria. So then I take vinegar which causes a spike in the tingling that decreases the glycemic index and kills off the shit smell.

Smell is the only sensation which over-rides the prefrontal cortex -- going straight to the cerebrum instead of being filtered by conscious awarness. This is why people only smell NEW sensations and then can't smell themselves -- but the proprioreception TINGLING is closely related to the pressure electrochemical waves of the sense of smell.

The book "The Secret Life of Lobsters" has great details on smell as actually a quantum perception -- in other words smell is from quantum resonance as "direct" consciousness perception through the electromagnetic signals. Cleve Backster calls this "primary perception" which is the same as plants having emotions and ESP, etc.

At a certain level most food causes blockages -- since it's an impure form of energy -- compared to getting the pure jing sex energy itself. So the "modified bigu" diet is supposed to be mainly vegetables -- raw or slightly cooked -- Chunyi Lin likes to eat all the different colors of vegetables since each color heals a different organ. He eats one small veggie meal a day and then fasts one day a week. So mainly it's a no food lifestyle.

I'm constantly off-gassing the shit bacteria because the brain leaches the toxins via the vagus nerve as the lower body serotonin is also transduced up into the brain. I call this "full body digestion" but it's also called "turning shit into gold" just like Asian farming uses humanure.

So diet is very crucial but it's hard to follow for me since my family thinks being vegetarian is a cult -- much less a NO SALT diet! haha. I just eat whatever and enjoy the fun but the people around me suffer the consequences.

Again I can monitor the damage from the internal tingling sensations -- like if I take vinegar it kills off the tingling sensation -- kills off the bacteria.

Is there a specific method for watching what goes into the body (food and liquid), how it is broken down and made into energy?

Does anyone know what I'm getting at? I'm not sure how else to explain it...

Edited by drewhempel

If I know im going too eat alot or drink even alittle I train before. Or I'll wait a few hours to digest, then train.

3 spokes of chi cultivation

how you eat

how you breath

how you move

each spoke supports the other two and is directly related to hourly daily weekly yearly cycles

This internal energy monitoring happens through "proprioreception" which is the sensation of pressure from electromagnetic signals. It's also the "tingling" or "chill" sensation which is the detection and subsequent clearing of the internal energy blockages from food.

If I eat any sugar -- including from fruit -- then I'll get this tingling reaction because the sugar feeds the shit bacteria. So then I take vinegar which causes a spike in the tingling that decreases the glycemic index and kills off the shit smell.

Smell is the only sensation which over-rides the prefrontal cortex -- going straight to the cerebrum instead of being filtered by conscious awarness. This is why people only smell NEW sensations and then can't smell themselves -- but the proprioreception TINGLING is closely related to the pressure electrochemical waves of the sense of smell.

The book "The Secret Life of Lobsters" has great details on smell as actually a quantum perception -- in other words smell is from quantum resonance as "direct" consciousness perception through the electromagnetic signals. Cleve Backster calls this "primary perception" which is the same as plants having emotions and ESP, etc.

At a certain level most food causes blockages -- since it's an impure form of energy -- compared to getting the pure jing sex energy itself. So the "modified bigu" diet is supposed to be mainly vegetables -- raw or slightly cooked -- Chunyi Lin likes to eat all the different colors of vegetables since each color heals a different organ. He eats one small veggie meal a day and then fasts one day a week. So mainly it's a no food lifestyle.

I'm constantly off-gassing the shit bacteria because the brain leaches the toxins via the vagus nerve as the lower body serotonin is also transduced up into the brain. I call this "full body digestion" but it's also called "turning shit into gold" just like Asian farming uses humanure.

So diet is very crucial but it's hard to follow for me since my family thinks being vegetarian is a cult -- much less a NO SALT diet! haha. I just eat whatever and enjoy the fun but the people around me suffer the consequences.

Again I can monitor the damage from the internal tingling sensations -- like if I take vinegar it kills off the tingling sensation -- kills off the bacteria.

You say tingling/chill sensation. Do you mean the spine-shiver sort of thing or endorphins? is that what you mean? because I feel a rush from sugar and it's hard to stop eating it because of that. Also get the same feeling while going to the toilet.

Not really sure what the question is, but some ideas...

There are mudras for improving digestion and elimination in Francois Lepine's Kuji-in 1 book.

Also, eating papayas helps to digest better.

Other than that, it's best to eat something right away when you're hungry, and not stuff yourself with food...so maybe get 6 smaller meals a day.

Yeah sugar is the big problem. You want to avoid all refined sugar and even fruit should have some glycemic balance with it -- I use vinegar and lemon juice or alcohol. Garlic will work great but you might have to be a loner or quit your job. haha. Also when you listen to music with a high falsetto singing or a high female voice you'll get that "spine chills" as well -- it is the endorphins activated to clear out the electrochemical blockages. This has been proven at McGill university.

You say tingling/chill sensation. Do you mean the spine-shiver sort of thing or endorphins? is that what you mean? because I feel a rush from sugar and it's hard to stop eating it because of that. Also get the same feeling while going to the toilet.

Guest paul walter

.So diet is very crucial but it's hard to follow for me since my family thinks being vegetarian is a cult -- much less a NO SALT diet! haha. I just eat whatever and enjoy the fun but the people around me suffer the consequences.

!!

Do you have any info on Chunyi's attitude to soy (does it have a role in his bigu). Wang Liping claims to eat soy in his daily meal (from the book). It seems diet is low priority on your agenda (or should I say equal with the rest of the mess of your life :lol:?),so if you have any 'real' info on the technicalities of diet for bigu states that isn't available elsewhere it'd be good to hear it. Paul.

Yeah I remember Wang Liping liking a block of raw tofu when he went to his favorite restaurant -- that was his favorite meal I think. It's a great source of lecithin which is excellent for the brain -- for your hair. I remember Chunyi Lin saying he doesn't like milk because it creates phlegm so I'm thinking he probably eats tofu especially since he's vegetarian and that's the standard Chinese vegetarian meal.

!!

Do you have any info on Chunyi's attitude to soy (does it have a role in his bigu). Wang Liping claims to eat soy in his daily meal (from the book). It seems diet is low priority on your agenda (or should I say equal with the rest of the mess of your life :lol:?),so if you have any 'real' info on the technicalities of diet for bigu states that isn't available elsewhere it'd be good to hear it. Paul.

Guest paul walter

Yeah I remember Wang Liping liking a block of raw tofu when he went to his favorite restaurant -- that was his favorite meal I think. It's a great source of lecithin which is excellent for the brain -- for your hair. I remember Chunyi Lin saying he doesn't like milk because it creates phlegm so I'm thinking he probably eats tofu especially since he's vegetarian and that's the standard Chinese vegetarian meal.

What I'm trying to understand is the role of soy in higher practice/states. Considering what we 'know' about soy here in the 'west' is it these very properties we denigrate that have a role in the sublimation of sexual biology through estrogen intake and perhaps its pacification of the 'sexual' mind (at least in males)that makes soy 'acceptable'. I know the traditional dietary intake of tofu has been really quite small in China (something like a couple hundred grams a week according to 'The China Study') so these guys' intake is quite 'large' compared to what we have to compare it with socially. Considering you are saying the production of sperm (or sperm not as we know it) is not desirable for 'higher' outcomes then perhaps the contraceptive value of soy hs a real place. Of course these guys could always be 'blessing' the food beforehand etc in order to nullify potential harm? facts/thoughts...? Paul

It is interesting because for the electric eel -- it is produced from acetylcholine and lecithin in soy would be the main source for acetylcholine:

LECITHIN SUPPLEMENT

Many speculate that an increase in lecithin will prompt brain cells to produce more acetylcholine, thus improving memory. Lecithin and choline have been ...

www.vanderbilt.edu/ans/.../LECITHIN_SUPPLEMENT.htm

[PDF]

Acetylcholinesterase From Electrophorus electricus (electric eel ...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

by P Number - 2002 - Related articles

Using acetylcholine as a substrate, electric eel AChE has an activity 30-100 time greater than when butyrylcholine is used as the substrate. ...

www.sigmaaldrich.com/etc/medialib/docs/Sigma/Datasheet/.../c2888dat.pdf

What I'm trying to understand is the role of soy in higher practice/states. Considering what we 'know' about soy here in the 'west' is it these very properties we denigrate that have a role in the sublimation of sexual biology through estrogen intake and perhaps its pacification of the 'sexual' mind (at least in males)that makes soy 'acceptable'. I know the traditional dietary intake of tofu has been really quite small in China (something like a couple hundred grams a week according to 'The China Study') so these guys' intake is quite 'large' compared to what we have to compare it with socially. Considering you are saying the production of sperm (or sperm not as we know it) is not desirable for 'higher' outcomes then perhaps the contraceptive value of soy hs a real place. Of course these guys could always be 'blessing' the food beforehand etc in order to nullify potential harm? facts/thoughts...? Paul

Guest paul walter

It is interesting because for the electric eel -- it is produced from acetylcholine and lecithin in soy would be the main source for acetylcholine:

Yes, and eel is a highly prized food for a lot of Asians. anything to add to my previous post on soy/estrogens etc.? Paul.

Edited by paul walter

Well I was eating a lot of soy when I did my "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" training while taking classes from Chunyi Lin -- so I was not eating salt and having a lot of tofu with brown rice and then Braggs soy for my sodium.... and it worked great. Then I got into bigu and went 8 days on just half a glass of water and I had SERIOUS chi energy and then the shen energy kicked in.... After that my diet has never returned to that level.

But then I've also read that 100 grams of soybean nuts is equivalent to taking a birth control pill! I think probably tofu is better because the fermentation kills some of the bad chemicals in soy - I read something on that. People who really investigate soy say to eat it fermented in traditional food like tofu but not like all the processed soy foods. Yeah it says here that fermentation kills most of the phytoestrogens in soy which is good because I can definitely tell if I eat soy nuts that there is an increase in estrogen --

http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/articles/soya_jola_chudy.pdf

Yes, and eel is a highly prized food for a lot of Asians. anything to add to my previous post on soy/estrogens etc.? Paul.

Edited by drewhempel

Guest paul walter

Well I was eating a lot of soy when I did my "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" training while taking classes from Chunyi Lin -- so I was not eating salt and having a lot of tofu with brown rice and then Braggs soy for my sodium.... and it worked great. Then I got into bigu and went 8 days on just half a glass of water and I had SERIOUS chi energy and then the shen energy kicked in.... After that my diet has never returned to that level.

But then I've also read that 100 grams of soybean nuts is equivalent to taking a birth control pill! I think probably tofu is better because the fermentation kills some of the bad chemicals in soy - I read something on that. People who really investigate soy say to eat it fermented in traditional food like tofu but not like all the processed soy foods.

Yes , tempeh, an Indonesian fermented soy product is the recommended stuff. Also fermented soybeans in the form of a paste/condiment that is common in China/Japan. I also felt the best in my life on a brown rice/soy/lightly steamed veg meal with no added salt ever...but that was many years ago now :rolleyes: . It seems the Thai's are the only large scale producers of tofu who have retained the 4 step process that correctly treats soybeans so that the anti-nutrient/protein uptake inhibitors are taken out of he final product. I think. I suggest you probably go on a juice fast so you can reset your body and redifine your /your bodys relation to food, either that or get some pants that are way too big for you so you can stash food in your pockets while you 'eat' with your folks. Paul.

Yeah I just read a study on tempeh saying that the increased fermentation did not decrease the phytoestrogen at all. But I also read that "Natto" -- the Japanese tofu eaten for breakfast -- has much higher phytoestrogen than tofu -- on purpose -- and so it's more effective to prevent breast cancer (and probably testicular cancer)....

Still the aceytlcholine electric eel soy connection is completely fascinating.

Yes , tempeh, an Indonesian fermented soy product is the recommended stuff. Also fermented soybeans in the form of a paste/condiment that is common in China/Japan. I also felt the best in my life on a brown rice/soy/lightly steamed veg meal with no added salt ever...but that was many years ago now :rolleyes: . It seems the Thai's are the only large scale producers of tofu who have retained the 4 step process that correctly treats soybeans so that the anti-nutrient/protein uptake inhibitors are taken out of he final product. I think. I suggest you probably go on a juice fast so you can reset your body and redifine your /your bodys relation to food, either that or get some pants that are way too big for you so you can stash food in your pockets while you 'eat' with your folks. Paul.

Guest paul walter

.Still the aceytlcholine electric eel soy connection is completely fascinating.

Well I'll have to get that disgusting soy/mock-meat 'eel' stuff they have in the freezer department at Asian supermarkets and get double the buzz!

Edited by paul walter

can you explain more about this tingling sensation and where you feel it?

also, this pure jing sex energy you speak of, im curious about this concept and would like to hear more as well.

I just had 3 hard-boiled eggs so I got a good dose of lecithin.

Well I'll have to get that disgusting soy/mock-meat 'eel' stuff they have in the freezer department at Asian supermarkets and get double the buzz!

http://www.springforestqigong.com/instructional_tools.htm

O.K. if you scroll down on the above link you get the "Level 1 Sitting Meditation c.d." - -that has the best tool for learning the microcosmic orbit or "small universe" exercise. As you do that you feel the jing develop - first your kidneys get hot and then the thymus gland and then finally the middle of the brain. After that if you have energy blockages from either emotion or food when you clear them out you get the same tingling hot sensation.

can you explain more about this tingling sensation and where you feel it?

also, this pure jing sex energy you speak of, im curious about this concept and would like to hear more as well.

Still don't get it. Is it good soy for male adults or not? I understand for babies of either sex is dangerous, I understand for women with some particular hormonal issues is dangerous.... I understand that too much of a good thing is a bad thing... but still, is it good or not?

Any food has to be converted to jing energy. Gurdjieff taught that sexual energy is the best source of energy if it is properly sublimated into love energy -- the higher emotional third eye VISION energy. Mantak Chia also teaches that the sex energy is the STEM-CELL energy that can create anything for the body. Chunyi Lin says he creates all the nutrition he needs from the chi.

So food is great -- food can be used for healing and is necessary as raw energy. But all food still has to be alchemical transduced and therefore needs to be balanced out with other types of food. Probably yin-yang water is the best for balanced food energy.

For example the book "Biological Transmutations" by Kervan solves the mystery of egg shells. How do chickens get the calcium for egg shells? The answer is they eat mica particles in the dust -- and this mica is then transmuted into calcium.

The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" states to EAT NO SALT. That's a very radical proposition because if you eat grains then you have to eat salt. Same with meat. But CIA mind controller Dr. Andrija Puharich states that potassium enables a magnetic momentum "psi-plasma" which bends spacetime.

Sure enough "electrical fish" rely on the sodium-potassium electrical potential in order to discharge ACTH in the pituitary gland made from serotonin -- and this process relies on acetylcholine to store the sodium.

Yogis in India also teach to not eat salt and traditionally the faeries of the Celts despised salt.

So not eating salt may actually be the most important secret for alchemical nutrition. I would love to follow the secret alchemical diet like I did when I first trained in qigong. But it means that you have to limit your physical exercise and you have to maximize your meditation.

Then what happens? You enter BIGU -- to really achieve proper meditation you have to bend spacetime and go into Nirvikalpa Samadhi from very strong electromagnetic fields. In this state even water is created alchemically through electrolysis -- so you are not hungry nor thirsty!

But that is a very sensitive harmonized pure state to be in -- which is why there are monasteries and caves and hermitages, etc. And even in those places most of them have been contaminated by the modern world so that the secret of alchemy is lost.

Still don't get it. Is it good soy for male adults or not? I understand for babies of either sex is dangerous, I understand for women with some particular hormonal issues is dangerous.... I understand that too much of a good thing is a bad thing... but still, is it good or not?

Most of the supposed health benefits of soy were always marketed for women, not men...

So, I would say for men to generally avoid it. Except for maybe some fermented forms like tempeh or miso. (Note - TOFU is precipitated, NOT fermented.) Or small amounts of soy-based seasoning. Otherwise, it appears to do more harm than good - especially for men.

If you really want meat subs - I would look for bean or wheat gluten-based products instead.

I think avoiding sodium would be far more difficult. Drew, why exactly is sodium bad for neidan? Does it displace potassium or something? And what harm does that do?

Vortex when I read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" I did not question the book - it was just like an experiment or following a recipe written by the alchemical masters. I just said -- o.k. follow the instructions and see what happened. It worked!! Now as for the reason -- well salt has chloride which is a negative ion but if electric eels use the potassium-sodium differential then also decreasing sodium must have an effect even though both potassium and sodium are positive ions. Chi appears to be a positive ion differential -- and the sun apparently has a stronger positive ion proton charge as a plasma especially compared to the Earth. Fruits are high in potassium -- lemon makes potassium citrate for example. Apples are a traditional "fasting" transition food in Taoism training and apples are high in potassium. Magnesium though is also a photoreceptor -- and greens have high magnesium from chlorophyll -- so it's like an "ion cascade" in photosynthesis.

Most of the supposed health benefits of soy were always marketed for women, not men...

So, I would say for men to generally avoid it. Except for maybe some fermented forms like tempeh or miso. (Note - TOFU is precipitated, NOT fermented.) Or small amounts of soy-based seasoning. Otherwise, it appears to do more harm than good - especially for men.

If you really want meat subs - I would look for bean or wheat gluten-based products instead.

I think avoiding sodium would be far more difficult. Drew, why exactly is sodium bad for neidan? Does it displace potassium or something? And what harm does that do?

Sign in to follow this