Sign in to follow this  
rooftopper

Hau

Greetings. I am a Tai Chi Chuan practitioner. Yang long form. I have been studying for about ten years and feel that I have arrived at a time in my practices when I am able to begin this study seriously. I am somewhat familiar with Taoism. I am not a practitioner of this philosophy as I attempt to practice the traditional lifeways/philosophy of the Lakotah. I am not blood related but am informally adopted into this american Indian Nation, Lakotah Nation. I am Magyar, also a tribal people who last were settled in Hungary and originated in Central Asia. My Indian friends say I act like an Indian and I sort of think like one too. My message regarding my adopted People; Indians are human beings! Thank you. rt

Hi Rooftopper,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Your connection with the Lakotah is interesting because I have a connection with the Lakota people in Chamberlain, SD.

Peace & Love!

Rt -- awesome intro:

http://www.springforestqigong.com/testimonials.htm

Greetings. I am a Tai Chi Chuan practitioner. Yang long form. I have been studying for about ten years and feel that I have arrived at a time in my practices when I am able to begin this study seriously. I am somewhat familiar with Taoism. I am not a practitioner of this philosophy as I attempt to practice the traditional lifeways/philosophy of the Lakotah. I am not blood related but am informally adopted into this american Indian Nation, Lakotah Nation. I am Magyar, also a tribal people who last were settled in Hungary and originated in Central Asia. My Indian friends say I act like an Indian and I sort of think like one too. My message regarding my adopted People; Indians are human beings! Thank you. rt

Sign in to follow this