Sign in to follow this  
suninmyeyes

what makes you raise in love?

lets talk about when your heart last time soared ,when all boundaries broke loose and your whole being opens up in so much sweetnes and gratitude.

any story ,poem ,idea ,thought ,anything that does it for you?

this is me:

today as i cycled to park i was feeling so much gratitude to life and thinking:" there is no need to hold on to some sadness/resenment .its not me .its fooling me ,its a wrong shape,it doesent fit right and its becoming unberably BORING."

at this moment opening was created

and i let love in.

nothing beats this feeling!

lets talk about when your heart last time soared ,when all boundaries broke loose and your whole being opens up in so much sweetnes and gratitude.

any story ,poem ,idea ,thought ,anything that does it for you?

this is me:

today as i cycled to park i was feeling so much gratitude to life and thinking:" there is no need to hold on to some sadness/resenment .its not me .its fooling me ,its a wrong shape,it doesent fit right and its becoming unberably BORING."

at this moment opening was created

and i let love in.

nothing beats this feeling!

Its wonderful to know you had a lovely day, a day with 'sun in your eyes' so to speak..

I think there might be something that might be equally as joyful, if not more - and that is

letting love out and spreading it to others! ;)

Even if one might not feel very loving, go 'manufacture' some, by creatively finding ways to do some

good for the less fortunate. If we are to have the attitude that we need to wait until we become more

loving, or have more compassion, before we begin to act, then we might end up not doing

anything worthwhile. On the other hand, i think it is because we feel that we are lacking in

love and compassion that we should perform those tasks that will enlarge our hearts enough so that

space is created for the qualities of love and compassion to saturate us. After all, what is love

other than simply compassion in action? So the less we feel we are loved, the more we should

practice loving others - even if not by deeds, at the very least, in your aspirations and prayers.

This is the antidote to self-cherishing.

As Shantideva says,

"Whatever joy there is in the world comes from wanting others to be happy;

Whatever sorrow there is in the world comes from wanting oneself to be happy.

What need is there to say a whole lot more? Buddhas work for the benefit of

others, ordinary people work to benefit only themselves, and just look at the

difference between them!"

To have no vested interests in body or mind,

makes me raise in love :)

-----------------------------

In losing, much is gained,

and in gaining, much is lost.

- Tao Te Ching

To know that you are neither body nor mind, watch yourself

steadily and live unaffected by your body and mind, completely

aloof, as if you were dead. It means you have no vested in-