Sign in to follow this  
ronko

Eric Steven Yudelove

is anyone familiar with Eric Steven Yudelove books >

any good learning to be found with this guy ?

thanks

I have not read the books myself but he posts here IIRC he was around a few months back too

Try member Eric Yudelove with a PM or an email.

is anyone familiar with Eric Steven Yudelove books >

any good learning to be found with this guy ?

thanks

they are good.

Especially the hundred days is a good program.

He was an early student of Mantak Chia. Two of his books (100 Days to Better Health, Good Sex & Long Life, and Taoist Yoga and Sexual Alchemy), are systematic courses that add different practices each week. The other one is about Taoism and Kabbalah. He used to participate in the old Healing Tao forum. I remember that people would criticize him over using the title "Master". He started a web site called Tao Magic, which combined Taoism and Western occult stuff. He seemed to lose his grounding and become unbalanced, and supposedly he eventually was arrested for threatening a stripper with a samurai sword. I have the 100 Days book, it is well-written and illustrated. I hope he has regained his balance and is doing well now.

I have the Taoist Yoga book. Very good presentation of the foundations ie inner smile, six healing sounds, standing forms etc. He also goes very deep into the sexual alchemy and five element practices. I should give credit to Mr Yudelove for introducing me to the foundations. _/\_

Sign in to follow this